Removed the story - Page 34

Posted: 11 years ago
To be honest, this chapter confused me a bit.  Is Arnav trying to intimidate Khushi ? I know he's curious as to why Ajit, Mahi, Akash and Payal are so attached to Khushi but I can't quite figure out the reason behind the kisses.  I'm sure that he's used to women falling all over themselves in pursuit of him - is he just testing the waters with her as well? and i suppose attraction is playing a factor in it too. You certainly have me intrigued.
This thing between them is confusing and wildly unsettling. And I love that

The simmering emotions beneath the surface that only heighten after a brief interlude

Brilliant!
Was Mahi the guy that khushi met in the beginning?? And who is her biological father?
This guy thinks he is God's gift to women. Good that K put him in his place but doesnt look like he is going to stop :) why do i feel happy about it :)

Awesome update - keep going !!!
arnav s irritatin kushi to d core...
glad tat mahi supported kushi...
but i did enjoy d update😉...
wats gng to happn nxt????
kushis crush goes down d drain...
i dint expect d kiss actually...
amazin update...
tanx 4 d pm...
update soon
Awesome update.. Arnav is going to be the death of khushi.. Poor girl.. I am still wondering if mahi attachment to khushi is natural or is he aware of his connection with her?

Oho!!! Their "kissa" has started with a kiss!!! Hmmm.. Arnav is really an arrogant b%##%^^^^ ðŸ˜†

But don't we all know he can be as adorable and charming as he can get!!!!!!

This is indeed going to be fun! But on the other side , wonder how he'll react when he gets to know khushi's truth!!!!

Great update!!!! Thnx for the pm
What is up with Arnav? I think he is conflicted between the annoyance he feels at how Khushi has managed to charm his family and this tug of attraction that is pulling him towards her causing him to react like a jerk! And respect for Khushi for holding steady and giving it back to him. Btw, love your writing style! Simple yet highly effective! :)
Originally posted by nimra21

What is up with Arnav? I think he is conflicted between the annoyance he feels at how Khushi has managed to charm his family and this tug of attraction that is pulling him towards her causing him to react like a jerk! And respect for Khushi for holding steady and giving it back to him. Btw, love your writing style! Simple yet highly effective! :)

I took nearly 2000 words to get this across and you do capture the essence in four sentences. You are bang on with you conclusion, it is attraction and annoyance; he is vacillating between the two emotions.

In all honesty, I am really enjoying people's reaction to the kiss and his behavior. There is more to the man than his eagerness to rile her, he has more than one reason and she is the one giving them to him.

Forget the reservation I made.

Can I just say that Arnav is such a heel? What the hell is wrong with him? Or does he need to go into rehab for addiction to.. His tongue in Khushi's mouth? (LOL)

Loved the update. :D