Removed the story - Page 23

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by latekate

So this is Manu?

This is getting interesting.

You are the only one who noted this...πŸ˜ƒ
great update...

she is changing team now... working with biological father!!!

"It was clear as day, between the devil aka Arnav and the deep sea aka Mahi, she would choose the deep sea, at least she knew how to swim." - loved it!!

update soon!!
plzz pm me
WOW Nice Updates.  I missed most of it.  I was kinda busy past 2 weeks.  In breaks I did read your updates but couldnot comment them.. Finally I took some time to do it.  Very nice take on the story.  Payal is too cute.  Does she give up information llike that or does she realize the growing interest between the two to know each other more????πŸ˜‰

Arnav is now finally coming back so hoping to see some update on him in the next week.  It's not that I am nagging.  You did a beautiful job giving each character its own importance and I never felt to skip a paragraph because it is on less important characters(which I do in the real serialπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

Khushi is too cute.  She realized she has a crush on him.  And the little peek in her past regarding Mattt is so cute and really hilarious.

WOW! Her father asked her to call him 'MAHI'.  What The...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  he realized she is uncomfortable near him.  Now she is gonna work under legal department??? But you are gonna find a way to bring ARHI moments I am sure. 

Now my time is up.  See ya in the next much awaited updated.  
Originally posted by ruchshah

ok...so Khushi is smitten by ASR...n has accepted that too...goood progress!!!

I am sure tough time's ahead for her..with arnav n mahi around...
btw  Who's Girish? did i forget?
Anyways, Thanks for the PM...love the way the story's moving!!

relationship not yet known. but he has been mentioned earlier as well

Originally posted by Kalyaani

Chapter Three

Both her brother and father were useless and irritating all those dreadful days, the only supporting shoulder she had was Girish's, god bless that guy for sticking it with her in the darkest phase of life.

and now again he makes an appearance

Originally posted by Kalyaani

Chapter Thirteen

Khushi had read up everything about diabetes and consulted the endocrinologist whom her Bua visited. If Bua found it silly, she didn't care, such information was never useless, Bua too was diabetic, and she needed to know all this to take care of her after all. Girish had laughed at her and never failed to ask how "lover boy" was doing, each time they spoke, which was almost every other day. There was only one thing holding Khushi back, not that she intended to take this crush any further, the knowledge that Lavanya was his girlfriend. That bit of gossip she got from Suhani, who voiced her crush on ASR rather blatantly, she reminded her of Nandini, always sighing loudly whenever he was mentioned.

may be somebody very special in her life
no Arnav... not good.. but hoping she'll interact more with Arnav now..
Liked it...You have put us in a turmoil...daughter and biological father...?Awaiting the next chapter and thanks for the PM
Loved the update Kalyaani.

If Khushi gets closer to Mahi, who is her biological father and is unaware of it, I think ASR is definitely going to know about it and would be on the move. This could pose problems for Khushi.

Waiting to read next part.

Great update! Ha little does she know... She might interact with the devil more than she's comfortable with, ain't I right in guessing!?????

Wow... This s really getting interesting! Also it is going to be interesting to watch her handle her biological father! Pls update soon!!
Edited by smile1412 - 11 years ago
This isn't going to be as smooth for Khushi. She wants to avoid Arnav but working with Mahi is not going to be easy either. What is she here for? To know her biological father? Why now? Cause her mother is no more and she has learnt the truth about her birth and needs some sort of closure? Again I feel for Shashi and what he must be feeling about all this and yet he is being so supportive. Arnav is bound to uncover the truth sooner or later.
y does mahi want to work wid kushi??
does he want to knw more abt her??
waitin to see d interaction between lav arnav n kushi together...
so lavanya s lavanya in dis...
kushi has a crush on arnav tats intrestin...
wonderful update...
tanx 4 d pm...
update soon