Removed the story - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by meera30

Poor Khushi. Seems to be dealing with a lot more than just her mother's death - which in itself following something as terrible as cancer can take its toll on the best of folks

Intriguing this tale. Can't wait to read more.

PS: Ajit Raizada has a lot of negativity associated with his name thanks to Anne/ HeadOverHeels :) You are going to change that, aren't you? :)
Hey, I have not read that FF, he is good in my story and goodness is subject to one's view, as always.
Waiting for the dinner where hopefully a few secrets will be disclosed...what is the link between Ajit nd Shashi? Lovely update.
Originally posted by Kalyaani

Hey, I have not read that FF, he is good in my story and goodness is subject to one's view, as always.

Oh I agree. That one however is irredeemable :) Human follies are what makes us and I can sense the guilt that Ajit in your tale is trying to fix...So all is well :) 
This is so enigmatic.  Nice update and I have lot of questions which I am sure will answered in the upcoming updates and only if I let my cool down.  I am so worked up right now.  Why is Ajit indebted to khushi?  Why does khushi want to stay in Delhi?  And I would love to see arnav's reaction knowing that khushi has joined the companyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and thanks for the PM
This is getting more and more intriguing..i read the comments in the updated page..so all are as baffled as me and eagerly waiting for the next few chapters to unfold the mysteries...;)
Originally posted by lovespell

This is so enigmatic.  Nice update and I have lot of questions which I am sure will answered in the upcoming updates and only if I let my cool down.  I am so worked up right now.  Why is Ajit indebted to khushi?  Why does khushi want to stay in Delhi?  And I would love to see arnav's reaction knowing that khushi has joined the companyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and thanks for the PM

I am happy; the grin does not leave my face. It was a conscious attempt to keep some intrigue around Khushi and her association with Ajit. As of now the story is on for the next 20 or odd chapters hope to stick to the plan.

Let me know if this sounds good. I have realized I am more comfortable with OS's now more than FF's.

this is getting more n more mysterious...update soon, looking fwd to it
K babyy, me love it!!! I will give a longer one after AUGUST (god, you must be hating august be now! Lol)

Love,
V
Ajit recalled the last thing Shashi said "Do this for Manu, do it only for her."

who is Manu?

Did I miss somthing? or she'll be introduced in coming updates
Originally posted by latekate

Ajit recalled the last thing Shashi said "Do this for Manu, do it only for her."

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">who is Manu?</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Did I miss somthing? or she'll be introduced in coming updates</font>

She will be introduced soon enough, dear.