Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Monday Track guesses (Page 4)

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

he wud say "Nidhi.. dont u leave me like tht.." She will say.. "I cant.."  yet another naino ki bhasa moment!  She will remind him abt Sangeet and tht thy r getting late.. its less thn 1 hr... she offers him sherwani to wear for the occasion..  she wears her backless choli.. (which Ashu doesnt notice so dont get any ideas! LOLLOLLOL.. )

She will complain in the car tht she cudnt practice for dance properly... and cudnt enjoy.. and she wants to make it up for Angie.. he says we will c...

sangeet starts and thy groove naturally to the music.. Nidhi gets surprised..  Ashu grooves on another number.. she feels happy.. thy hug and do PDA in public.. i mean in sangeet.. Screen freezes on their happy face.. 

PRECAP:  Mallu enters for Ranji wedding and glares at thm!   LOLLOLLOL..

she wears her backless choli  which Ashu  does'nt  notice ClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777busybee..Libra

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

@ Sujata - Lovely ideas - wish some of them come true
@ Deepa - Teri to...kya ho gaya tujhe - I expected some nice ideas from you Wink

kaks...deepa won't have anything to do with romance for a few days...jane do...me and Deba ka peecha chudane ki yeh ek aur koshish hain uski...LOL

busybee..Libramudraswathi

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

@ Achiever - What an end to a perfectly suggested episode - Khushi bardasht nahi hota kya - is mauke pe bhi bhootni ka naam le liya aapne...Angry . Anyway usse koyi invite nahi karne waala hain - least of all Anji and Ranga wont dare to...

haan at least if he really wants his SR to happen in this life time...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSSA777koyelbasubusybee..Librakaks0211mudraswathi

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Good post Kakali...I think after some cold-tension days,Monday will go through light fun n Romance..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777busybee..Librakaks0211

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Monday Episode

>> Now Ashutosh is neither hungry nor sleepy... All that tiredness has gone 'tel lene'

>> He dressed up and they leave for Sangeet...BB & HK are happy and content facesApprove

At Sangeet dances happily with Nidhi and others..

>> DB finds mauka and throws chakka (sixer) in front of everyone about Nidhi's maternity and job matters...  Ashu  and Nidhi

>> There comes Sonia the Rangu's roomie once... leaving Mr solanki, Rangu's father --Angry Angry Angry,  Ranga --Big smileBlushing,  Anji --  &  every other male --

Edited by mudraswathi - 20 July 2012 at 5:58am

SSA777subashnishalini.malik72koyelbasubusybee..Librakaks0211

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Super liked every1's suggestions ...so wish aisa hi ho Smile

but when KP ji is here u never know Tongue i think he will make nidhi to say sorry again Confusedn ashu will say its ok ..he liked the gifts ..nidhi will get excited n gives him black sherwani from the packet ..

n yes i want a romantic scene when they both will get ready ...tying her choli strings is best n perfect with tadka of romance Wink

later at sangeet nidhi will not dance as her hubby never dances ..but ashu will start dancing on his own ..nidhi will get surprised n then both will start dancing together Smile

at the night evry1 will ask ashu to stay here ..ashu will agree but anji will ask nidhi to stay with her as this is her last night ..n love birds back to judai again with passion inside Tongue

subashnishalini.malik72SSA777busybee..Libraniniborn2rulekaks0211

shaz2009 IF-Stunnerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Awsome post Kaks!I think they will continue their hug,say sorry to eah other and then comes the dance which will just go with the flow,I don't think that it will be pre planned,Ashu will probaaly just be so mesmerised by Nidhi's beauty and over taken by her love that he will just automatically start dancing...I hope so anyway!Smile

SSA777busybee..Libra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

after huging they will freezed  they will say that i missed you and i missed you too and you saw ashu was about to cry but still we could see their eternal love in their eyes.so may be nidhi will say if you[ashu] is not interested in sangeet we just stay at home and ashu knew what is anji and her family means to her.so he will be ready to go and i guess we will see some romantic movements between them.or may be after nidhi gets ready and after looking nidhi beautiful he may be loose control .and nidhi will give him that black pathani to wear and ashu will say nidhi i want to merry and give you that saat vachan again that yeh dil tum bin kahi lagta nahi hum kya kare?and she promise him that she will come back soon for him that she can't live without him.
Nice thought, hope aisa hi kuch HO. But hamare cvs itne romantic nahin hain. The only romance were gonna get is in the dance numbers only. 
So to be a downer, but I have a feeling that this MU fighting track is not over yet.  Once agin I hope I am wrong, chaliye dekhte in hain Monday ko kya hota hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

busybee..

Go to top