jazzthakur
jazzthakur

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hey friends i have again started a new ff
this is the prologue

plz read and tell me should i cont further
</div>
<div></strong>

She was dressed in the red,the colour he loved , the colour in which she would be drenched in coming hours , red the colour of their love , the colour of danger, the colour which is their fate, the colour of blood.

Yes today her life is ending on this. Red-he always wanted wanted her to see her in it but not like this.

Today he is not with her,he would never forgive her for this but she have to do it for sake of his life.

She have to accept the death in her name,the death 'the curse she have to accept for his love.

Yes today she needs him as her breathing was very hard, her heart beat slowed down as the death engulfed her.

Her life is ending but his life is more to live. she knew he can never forget her but she wants him to forget her and move on. But she knew he would not.

Today their love won the worst curse they had got failed but they are not together and can never be because the distance is beyond of their lives.

She whispered the last words "love u uday" and her eyes were at verge of closing and drops of tears falled remembering her husband, the love of her life

"MANYATA'." Far at some place he got up on the bed screaming her name, her wife the soul of him.

Both far from each other remembering each other parting from each other but this time the distance is of life and death.

He was sacrificing his breath for her but she already had sacrified her life.

Remembering moments of their life last time, the moments they lived for their love for the curse they had. Last breath they remembered the first moment they met and the moment they unknowingly became the part of this curse.

6 months back'.

<strong>So guys how was this

Hope u would like it. Do let me know and if u don't like than plz let me know so if this is not good I can stop this ff

Plz also let me know who all wants pm and add me to their buddy list

<p></p>

Edited by jazzthakur - 02 January 2013 at 8:44am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

coolhappygirlsvrinda01nabs4akManveerangellittle.princessZaynmohinsaneha85Mariam12Roses_ZaYa...Rohitha...FantasyangelMoonlight_AnshInkpen4877-Tannu-rythm...patakaguddishruti-loverocker12ilvudayanushruthiKaYa_liciouswendy25SaHillover101ParusDivsShahi01Shazzie-The_Tomboy--JEHAN-aslsifjsdlvjmdiudaymanyata07chitra_raoCharmingAngel7-TeriMalang-pia.raha--Zinay--srividhya68_Grey_-RK_Ki_Biwi-..IshqShava..Roze12Anmol_.Anjalika13...navina...snowdream-SilverAngel-Supernatural_10.Killer.

jazzthakur Senior Member
jazzthakur
jazzthakur

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Character sketch

UDAYVEER SINGH:[URL=http://www.image-share.com/ijpg-1633-184.html][/URL]

he is the heart throbe of every girl. A prince of jaigarh, 25 yrs, handsome, rich ,most eligible bachelor of the the country.star of the gossip news always. He is completing his final year of studies in oxford,london. He is well known for his looks, his smirk, his ability for handling the situations. He has a very funny group of friends while also very naughty not some time but every time. He is a big time flirt,not even a single girl is left in his college or in contacts with whom he had never flirted around. Friendship with girl is never meant for him. He is never serious about any relations until its related to his family. This is the final semester after which he will persuade a degree. This time he is seeking a project with the well known company which is his dream. As though he too belong to very reputed family but buissness with them is something very profitable. The most interesting thing is he helped in his family buissness since he started his MBA. He handled many projects while studying which got successful and now he is in his final semester. After this he will return his home town and then will permenently handling all the work. But he is always stopped from returning to his home making some excuses by his family at especially at the time of his birthday every year.

Manyata jaiswal:Daughter of the famous buissness enterpreneur. A 23 yrs beautiful, bubbly, cute girl. She is the scholar of her batch so she had been transferred two years further grade in the past time. She looks very innocent and so is she but not untill some one really make fun of her. She came to the oxford university to complete her final semester. She too helps her dad in his buissness by handling various projects but hates to be the headlines. So she hardly confronts the paparazzi. She enjoys every bit of her life fun fully. But still she feels very alone in her heart as she has no one around to share her joy or sorrow truly. Her father loves her a lot but always busy in his buissness, she lost her mother at a very tender age. She has a nanny who take care of her. Her needs are full filled before time. She make friends fast but that's not enough in life. Still she needs a family. She came to oxford to join at her final semester with her friends.she is scared of darkness a lot.

Family of singh( very well know family as royals and as well as in the world of buissness)

Mrinalini devi: A 50 yrs old lady by age but very wise by her thoughts. She is the rajmata of jaigarh state. Grandmother of udayveer and mother of brijraj singh. She loves her family a lot, especially her grandson uday. He is the apple of her eye, but she never  calls him to stay with them especially when her beloved grandson's birthday is near.

Maharaj Brijraj singh: Top most enterpreneur. a stern man, but very good at heart. Loves his family a lot. He is very proud of his son, as he very well handle the buissness when he has not yet persude his degree. He never agreed with the decision of sending uday away from him at the age of 5 but agreed because of the drastic incident.

Maharani komal devi:she is very kind heart lady. Loves her son more then anything, but she agreed to send him away because of his safety. She loves her family a lot and she always wants her son with her but not even wants to see him once while his birthday occur.

Unnati: she is the daughter of singh family. Very lovable by all but especially by her brother uday. She usually visits him, sometime by the permission of the family and by sometime lieing to them. Duo bro-sis never hav secrets from each other. They even share the meal they hav daily. But she too doenst visit him or even talk to him wile her brother needs her most on his birthday. She too doesn't know the reason as she tried to know it but all in vain.

Family of jaiswal

Indrajeet jaiswal: one of the top most buissness enterpreneur. Loves her daughter manyata beyond his life but could not give her time as he is mostly out cause of his buissness. He always wants his daughter to grow as like in indian tradition.

Other characters

Vijay: very close family friend of the singh family. Brother of jaynandini aka J.. but always wants a sweet sister.many times he stays at jaigarh with singh. Best buddy of uday always visits him. Only he is allow to visits him on his birthday. As he too works with him.

Jaynandini ( called as j): she is bit arrogant. Had a crush on uday. She wants what she want by hook or by crook. She too usually stays with jaigarh family. She is the sister of vijay but not like him much.

Jagat rathore: Best buddy of uday and vijay. he too studies with uday and likes J.. a lot. He is too from a well known family while his works are always join with uday

Other characters would be introduced soon

Plz let me know u liked it or not

Edited by jazzthakur - 21 July 2012 at 3:57am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01little.princessFantasyangelMariam12Inkpen4877preya_radevrythm...ParusDivs-JEHAN-udaymanyata07CharmingAngel7-TeriMalang-srividhya68Archi02-RK_Ki_Biwi-Anmol_...IshqShava...Killer.

rocker12 Goldie
rocker12
rocker12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
jazzy awesome cont soon dont forget to pm me 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzthakuranushruthi

vampire12345678 IF-Rockerz
vampire12345678
vampire12345678

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
it was really nice confusing thoughConfused please update soon i really want to read this FF it sounds really interesting please pm me when u write the next part loved your writting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzthakur

ilvuday Goldie
ilvuday
ilvuday

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
omg plz continue soon...dey r dying hayee manveer...i loved it plz pm ven u upd8 gr8 workClap

jazzthakur

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
JAZZI, I LOVE IT.
PLS UPDATE FAST-2. I'M DYING TO READ THIS FF.
LOVE YOU & PM ME WHEN YOU'll UPDATE.Smile

jazzthakur

Roze12 IF-Sizzlerz
Roze12
Roze12

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
SOUNDS INTERESTING CONT SOON PLZZ PM MESmile

jazzthakur

Go to top