India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thank you HP JI... :)

crazynaina Groupbie
crazynaina
crazynaina

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
hey so we all witnessed the long awaited ASR style wooing and telling his girl what is on his mind...faint...SleepySleepySleepyfaint...WinkWinkWink.faint...WinkWinkWink

it is better than how ASR would have confessed his love on Payash wedding...with KHUSHI already to "baahon mein samaana" SmileSmile

today its much more amazing when Khushi giving him hard time...there is no other way to get the looong (i mean reallly long) pending feeling s out of ASR...

remember when he used to look through his piercing eyes on diwali day...but had no words...today words are just dripping...the ones missing on Almost Kiss on Diwali...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

But it wasn't the right moment...ASR can't kiss a reluctant (or as she pretended) KHUSHI...well when i replayed i felt khushi's expressions were "now what r u waiting for dammit..."LOL...

HP/OP or watever was the saviour...now we will witness passion from both sides...in words and actions both (i know i know...its SP...nothing will be shown as per our gutter minds)...but when two people can express so much through eyes...nthing else required...

But i have a feeling...if this time Khushi rejects him, may be he will go back to his cocoon and will play hard to get...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manu95BornToShipArShi

crazynaina Groupbie
crazynaina
crazynaina

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
am i the only one scared????????????????

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top