The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

highonshows

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakhushi

Archu...

Finally got to read it today (both the parts) and absolutely adored it!
Very well written and I can see the romantic soul getting her heart's fulfillment atleast in this OS.

The title was perfect...

Thank you!! Ha ha, yes - the romantic in me took over BIG time! Big smile

highonshows

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I'm going to stop here,    R u kidding me???? Confused
because I don't think I should continue beyond this! Says who???? That for the readers to decide...okie dokie???? Wink
And this is a definitely full stop! ROFLDream on...cuz i certainly m asking every reader of this OS to sign a petition to help me change ur mind...LOLLOLLOL
ESP the 4 dear friends u mentioned, as i certainly know who they are too...Wink
Hope you liked it - do leave your comments, would love to hear!
Now that ur very much entiled to ask from the readers...first ever sensible lines i truly liked ClapClap
Hmmm, First and foremost,...U CANT STOP HERE PLEEEJ one more chapter would be a complete package to this wonderful picturisque OS. U have a way with words and like i previously said u create magic on the screen with such vivid images.
Its is so well written that nothing is left to the imagination. Reading the OS, weaves a master piece unlike any other.

A small request from a fan of this OS: if u choose not to continue this OS, i still request u to start a short story or a Fan Fiction. U truly have a gift of story telling.

Looking fwd to many more stories from u ... pls do not forget to PM me...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanan14shwetachauhansmashitup

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by highonshows

I'm going to stop here,    R u kidding me???? Confused
because I don't think I should continue beyond this! Says who???? That for the readers to decide...okie dokie???? Wink
And this is a definitely full stop! ROFLDream on...cuz i certainly m asking every reader of this OS to sign a petition to help me change ur mind...LOLLOLLOL
ESP the 4 dear friends u mentioned, as i certainly know who they are too...Wink
Hope you liked it - do leave your comments, would love to hear!
Now that ur very much entiled to ask from the readers...first ever sensible lines i truly liked ClapClap
Hmmm, First and foremost,...U CANT STOP HERE PLEEEJ one more chapter would be a complete package to this wonderful picturisque OS. U have a way with words and like i previously said u create magic on the screen with such vivid images.
Its is so well written that nothing is left to the imagination. Reading the OS, weaves a master piece unlike any other.

A small request from a fan of this OS: if u choose not to continue this OS, i still request u to start a short story or a Fan Fiction. U truly have a gift of story telling.

Looking fwd to many more stories from u ... pls do not forget to PM me...Embarrassed

Hey Avni... Thank you so much for your comment! Ha ha, any chapter that goes ahead will be +16 territory, which I don't want to go to - I don't like interruping them! WinkLOL

Thanks so much for the compliments - it really means a lot to me! Hug I don't know about writing more - honestly this was more of a first time attempt because I was moved by Thursday's episode - so let's see! But thanks a ton! Embarrassed

shwetachauhan

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
"Iss baar bhi main hi jeeta hoon. Tumhe." BlushingBlushingBlushing

Girl!!!!Clap ClapClap I was riveted...simply riveted as I was reading both parts!  LOVED the title...how apt!! The dialogues you gave Khushi and Arnav were simply spot-on...I could read that last paragraph in Part 2, over and over again!!!Day Dreaming Thats how much I LOVED your OS!!!  You have to write more, re!  16+ hoga toh chalega...I don't mind!LOL  Awesome, sweetie!  So proud of you!!!StarStar

So sorry about the late response, sweets...This weekend is the first real chance I've had to look at PMs.Smile

Edited by Nandalala - 28 July 2012 at 7:25pm

archanan14

archanan14 IF-Dazzler
archanan14
archanan14

Posted: 29 July 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

"Iss baar bhi main hi jeeta hoon. Tumhe." BlushingBlushingBlushing

Girl!!!!Clap ClapClap I was riveted...simply riveted as I was reading both parts!  LOVED the title...how apt!! The dialogues you gave Khushi and Arnav were simply spot-on...I could read that last paragraph in Part 2, over and over again!!!Day Dreaming Thats how much I LOVED your OS!!!  You have to write more, re!  16+ hoga toh chalega...I don't mind!LOL  Awesome, sweetie!  So proud of you!!!StarStar

So sorry about the late response, sweets...This weekend is the first real chance I've had to look at PMs.Smile

Awww thanks a ton Anjali! Hug Means a lot to me especially coming from someone who knows the characters as well as you do! Smile

Nandalala

Go to top