Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: beena14

Archu dear superb job writing loved it      πŸ‘  . The Cv's should hire you  . The queen of Romance .

*bows* Thank you Beena DI! πŸ˜ƒ
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

oooh Archu Lady Romantic indeed!

I hope it happens like this today or monday...absolutely fantastic! πŸ‘

Thank you! πŸ˜³πŸ€—
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

I cant believe I am so late!! Be back in a bit!! 😊

Edited to add:

😍

Sigh!!!!

Ah Archu..!! I so wish it happens this way!!  What a beautiful shot! And I am glad its a two shot! 😊 You do justice to your title you know.. Lady romantic!!! ❀️ I love the scene as well as the details there..!! You have put Khushi's mind, her perspective, her confusion, her turmoil and finally her surrender so beautifully..!

The first part.. the mention to the fireflies on that ill fated night.. how can she forget them, the other night when she was so scared of the dark and the looming danger! And then again, when she thinks of the lights on the poolside on her birthday.. both dark days, and the man to light up her world, the same, her husband! But one she is so confused about! The one she is so angry with yet cant stop worrying about!! Archu.. this was beautiful!

Second part.. Khushi's embarrassment at HP's interference earlier, thinking of the fall from the cliff in this moment of danger, the moments of dhak-dhak, her refusal to believe that she fell for the trap and lost the bet, Arnav's smirks, his smile, his concern, his teasing, his declarations and the passionate kiss.. wow!! πŸ˜ Each detail just perfect!

Loved loved loved it!!! I hope you keep coming up with these treats for us!! As often as possible!!

PS: I know who the four people are! 😳 Thank you for the mention!
πŸ€—

Shwe... thank you sweets! πŸ€— Loved how you broke it down too - thank you so much because I love the characters and I never want to do an OS because I don't want to miss anything in their characters! Means a lot Shwe! 😳
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smashitupsobti

πŸ€— forgive my super late appearance Archu !

Creating scenes like this with words is very hard and I'm transfixed with what I've just seen here. 

Amazing emotional descriptions aside ... it's the way your words made me feel inside that count. 

I was affected by every word ... I didn't need to see that tree to see how much it scared Khushi or the way her heart is in conflict and as she squirmed, my ☺️ rose without any help from my imagination ... yours did the trick !!!

Loved it ... please keep writing and inspiring hearts who encourage us and suppport us ... that's what it's all about ! ... sharing the joy of love in all it's forms ... oooh me got all mushy, will stop now 😳 x

Kalpana... Thank you sweetheart - for adding a dash of colour - both that gorgeous picture and your trademark pink - to this post! And thank you for your warm words - how absolutely sweet! You know how much your comments matter to me! πŸ€—
..Smita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome OS!Thanks for the pm!
How I wish serial me kuch aisa hi hua hota! *sighs*
..Surbhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely os dear.. read both parts
interesting..
arushi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Read both the parts. It was a superb sweet and romantic os. Loved it.
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smita.M

Awesome OS!Thanks for the pm!

How I wish serial me kuch aisa hi hua hota! *sighs*

Thank you! 😊 Yeah, sigh! 😳
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Surbhi..

lovely os dear.. read both parts

interesting..

Thank you!
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arushi05

Read both the parts. It was a superb sweet and romantic os. Loved it.

Thanks so much!