Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the PM and Ramzan Mubarak everyone !!!

Now on to the Episode:

Although i watch in my room alone ...but i feel i am watching the drama with the entire Forum. when Naniji stood up for the Gupta sisters ..i could feel the entire Forum cheering like a crowd ina cricket stadium...⭐️
Ten the entire ASR KHUSHI scenes i could feel the entire forum sighing and blushing ...BTW has anyone noticed Khushi has taken on the avatar of her husband and ASR has taken on the avatar of his wife...πŸ˜†
Afew weeks ago ASR said "Sapney dehkna bund karo khushi" and yesterday Khushi says "Aap kuch ziyada hi sapney dehk rahe hain'

NK...u better be home if its Shyam today and if not then u better be out on a date πŸ˜†
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Oh wht an epi dear
Tfs nice update
pluviophile. thumbnail
I loved Arshi's fight the best thing in the whole episode, Great post πŸ‘πŸΌ

peepli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
great title fuzz...

great epi,...looking fwd to todays too
cheval thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks dear for the update n i will ur li'le comments in btw ahahhahaha too cute n funny lol

anyway i like ur precap also i was also thinking the same 

luks like arnav may be trying something to make kushi scared n run to him n then when he'll see how scared she is he himself will be scared lol 'MAY BE' just my point of view LOLZ

OR may be itz the enemy 

n yeah wherez our love guru LOLZ ????? i wana see some jealous scenes ahahhahaha i wanted nk do something i mean he saw arnavz jealous when he gets close to ku so he does something to push arnav to tell his feelings to ku ahahhahaha that wud be great 

i also like their fighting ehehhehehe too cute when he sed i heard that gosh 

i hate akash for the moment i hope he cnaged sooon N MAMIJI me too want to see her doing something to ku n arnav saw thsi omg that day i will dance :D she deserves some punching lol
pooja_k93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey Fazila!
great post dear...loved the episode.
loved the coffe tea scene too...and then the intense sccene...great!!
me too was wondering were is nk?!?.

excited abt today's epi!:)
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey fuzzy, lovely post yaar πŸ€—
Ahhh i just loved the episode... Full of ARHI..
ASR completely killed me πŸ˜‰
Loved it...
Thanks a lot fuzzy, waiting for tonight's episode
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great post .
you are absolutely right about the delay. It is as if he was waiting for somebody to push form back ...or probably wanted to make us more hyper πŸ˜‰

mehak06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
luvly epi !!!!!!
jst luv their fights !!!🀣

Avi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing post fuzzy!

the first scene was good! for once i thought Akash was about to sort it out until mamiji spoiled the moment... but i loved naniji for taking a stand for Khushi... she's a darling...πŸ€—

the next scene was *speechless*

Khsuhi did smile seeing him... but alas... Mrs. Laad Governer se aur kya expect kare?! she has to haughtily pretend... And Arnav you don't throw coffee at you wife! have you totally lost it?? but awww... you are such a sweetheart... totally concerned when she starts coughing... then Female ASR throws tea at him... way to go kkgsr!! and he says What the?! to Karo to good job aur vo kare to what the?!

vaise apni sangat ka bura asar pad raha hai shareef Arnav pe... "you are my legally wedded wife... you don't know what i can do!" oooh... what are you suggesting ASR?? don't play with usπŸ˜‰

and he doesn't even leave her when OP comes...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› legally wedded wife hai... to haq banta hai na!!

naniji ache se samajhti hai in dono idiots ko...πŸ˜†

and i can bet ASR only agreed to go because he thought Khushi was going... nahi to ASR in Satsang?! u've got to be kidding me... par Arnav ki to ho gayi chop!πŸ˜†

he notices the red marks his fingers made on her skin...he's concerned...
"hume aapse chot khaane ki aadat ho gayi hai" ouch! punch on his face huh? if u hadn't added your next statement i swear Arnav would have felt bad...
"hum phir bhi aapko apna pati nahi maante!" you set the naughty ASR back in action againπŸ˜‰

he challenges her that she'll come running into his arms... and i'm smirking like an idiot...πŸ˜†
she tells him that she'll accept him as her hubby only then... ooh... wrong move Khushi... you are gonna loose bad..
"dekh lenge"
"jab kuch hoga hi nahi to kya dekh lenge?!"πŸ˜†

and NK was too cut! "iss war ko kya naam doon?!"πŸ˜†

i think Arnav has a solid plan boss... he never looses... Kya pata Agra's meeting was just a bahana to stay back... aur Khushi ko darana bhi plan ka part ho... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ taki vo khushi madam unki bahon mein aa jaaye😳

"mai agra jaa raha hoon"
"to?"
"to ghar mein koi nahi hai... akele rahogi kya?"
"to?"
"to mere saath chalo... taj mahal dekh lena" πŸ˜† taj mahal mein romance huh??? your progress report is good Mr. ASR...NK will be sooo proud! but darling aise thodi kehte hai jab wifey dear ko honeymoon pe le jaana chahte hai...πŸ˜‰ pyaar se... i know you will learn that too...πŸ˜›

awww... Khushi dar rahi hai... thats his plan most probably... lets se...

i so hope Shyam's not back... and if he is... then Arnav should be too! *scared* and so should anjali! sabko dekhna chahiye what a 🀬 he is!

can't wait...