India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Varsha Married Someone Else???

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

I started watching this show regularly after the leap, but m confused...

did Varsha's husband(Satish) die before the leap????

How cum she is shown married to the Bihari Kidnapper??? In the promo too, she is all dressed up as a married woman, typical Bihari style...so did she forget that she was married to Ashwin???

Is it possible that she suffered a memory loss after the incident before leap which led to Soham getting renamed as Vishnu n Varsha too might be having a new name n new identity???

m really confused...plz share ur views!!!

Edited by nupsie - 20 July 2012 at 1:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarikavim

nalonynnej IF-Rockerz
nalonynnej
nalonynnej

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Varsha was married to Satish. Ashwin was the man she had an affair with before she married Satish.

Seems Varsha has totally adapted to the Bihari lifestyle, from dress, to accent, to marrying the gangster don.

It may be memory loss, but I doubt it. I think she changed her whole lifestyle and Soham's name to Vishnu so they could never be caught. She probably feared Soham being spotted by the Deshmukhs in the small world of PR so she lost all her connection to Mumbai. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD-EvilDesires-

seeker304 Newbie
seeker304
seeker304

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
She's crazy anyways so who knows what happened. She wanted to get away from Archana and Manav so Varsha may have done anything she needed to. I think the best answer is she lost her memory. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olwayzhppysandy-EvilDesires-

Aakanksha_7 IF-Rockerz
Aakanksha_7
Aakanksha_7

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
varsha is not married to ashwin,she is married to satish deshpande...ashwin was her ex-lover bt whn she came to knw dat ashwin was already married she broke-up wit him

n no satish was nt shwn died b4 d leap bt v dnt knw wat hapnd to him or whr he is since 18 years as they hv nt shwn nethng of satish n it is nt yet shwn dat varsha has got married to dat bhojpuri villain...so xactly v all dnt knw whethr she is wearin mangalsutra of satish or she got married to sm1 else

-EvilDesires-

-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
@nalonynnej thanx for the correction, yeah it was Satish!!!

But I think this don might have saved her n Soham's life and she may have suffered a memory loss or  something, that is why a change of name n all...it will unfold in few episodes...Smile
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aakanksha_7

varsha is not married to ashwin,she is married to satish deshpande...ashwin was her ex-lover bt whn she came to knw dat ashwin was already married she broke-up wit him

n no satish was nt shwn died b4 d leap bt v dnt knw wat hapnd to him or whr he is since 18 years as they hv nt shwn nethng of satish n it is nt yet shwn dat varsha has got married to dat bhojpuri villain...so xactly v all dnt knw whethr she is wearin mangalsutra of satish or she got married to sm1 else

She is definitely married to the Kidnapper...cozz all the men of kidnapper were saying that Vishnu is his son...n Varsha too dressed up as a married lady in Bihari style...I wonder how she managed the language change, from Marathi to Bhojpuri!!!
Aakanksha_7 IF-Rockerz
Aakanksha_7
Aakanksha_7

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nupsie

She is definitely married to the Kidnapper...cozz all the men of kidnapper were saying that Vishnu is his son...n Varsha too dressed up as a married lady in Bihari style...I wonder how she managed the language change, from Marathi to Bhojpuri!!!

bt d posibility i dis also dat d kidnapr had kept varsha as his sister n treat vishnu as his son...by being mama also he cn treat vishnu as his son...so indirectly vishnu becums his son

bt ya u nevr knw wat's in cv's mind...wat they cn hw

-EvilDesires-

Aakanksha_7 IF-Rockerz
Aakanksha_7
Aakanksha_7

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gemstar

v still don't know whose mangalsutra vaishali is wearing

because her last scene before leap was when she ran away from dharmesh and got rescued by satish

woaaah u r ryt...evn i dnt knw hw dat matr got sort out...bt i guess nw they 2getr as vaishai mentioned him in sm talk...b4 evry leap they r shwn fightin n seperated n aftr leap they r like shwn togthr...bt dat mangalsutra is sure of dharmesh bt of varsha's case v al hv doubt

-EvilDesires-

Go to top