Originally posted by appy2011

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Apple pie Hug

What we want is...
Kissing, more kissing, touching, more touching

But what we get is...
No kissing, no touching, no nothing only seeing 

Hail Himesh Reshamiya!!

yeah...i remember that song...no touching...no touching...only seeing..only seeing...WinkLOL

well...on the lines of something better than nothing..like monsi says...cheek or ears are also fineBig smile..consolation prize Big smile

chheee... I am feeling like Bhikari... 25 paise, 50 paise diye jaise...LOL jab ki expectation 5 rs ki thi...D'oh LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

Originally posted by monsi08

we r more despo for a kiss than ArHi themselves LOL

WHAT??? Anji asking for a Rakhi Gitft... I will KILL her ... and I MEAT IT Angry

I will be your accomplice Monsi..LOL

BTW, why was Arnie taking Permission to stay back at GH?? Who is she school ki principal hai kya?/Angry.. I wonder how would she react when she wil learn Buaji is all hale and hearty..Dead

she will do her natakAngry...she has perfected it...Angry
waisa...snehanandh babaji...may be the silver lining is we will stop seeing this crying and just out of ICU look from anjiDancing...writers can you hear me...shymoo make your comeback..me waitingSilly...so at least I don't have to take this ANJI anymoreShocked ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-Starktastic

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged

WHAT??? Anji asking for a Rakhi Gitft... I will KILL her ... and I MEAT IT Angry

BTW, why was Arnie taking Permission to stay back at GH?? Who is she school ki principal hai kya?/Angry.. I wonder how would she react when she wil learn Buaji is all hale and hearty..Dead

waisa...snehanandh babaji...may be the silver lining is we will stop seeing this crying and just out of ICU look from anjiDancing...writers can you hear me...shymoo make your comeback..me waitingSilly...so at least I don't have to take this ANJI anymoreShocked ROFL

You are right Appy.. And like how we agreed on the other day.. we will get some real villain to hate.. Abhi toh bechara Arnav maar kha raha hai humse..LOL

-Appy-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
My bet is our bwoy won't get to kiss anywhere ROFL He's jinxed these days big time

Edited by NaDzGirl - 30 July 2012 at 4:19am

-Appy--Sneha25-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged

You are right Appy.. And like how we agreed on the other day.. we will get some real villain to hate.. Abhi toh bechara Arnav maar kha raha hai humse..LOL

yesBig smile...yeh hui na baat gurujiHug

@bold...if arnie plants a kiss...i am forgiving him of all his past sins against the women fraternity ROFL

-Sneha25-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

My bet is our bwoy won't get to kiss anywhere ROFL He's jinxed these days big time

oh!! nadzy...you mean no consolation prize also this time..LOLWink

-Sneha25-Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Nope!! I highly doubt it Aps unless Khushi gives in which I don't see happening according to the TB video 

-Appy-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
OMG... Nadzy is ruling out the possibility of consolation prize also...Tongue I hope he gets some reward or atleast an acknowledgement  for his active participation in the jinxed activity...LOL

-Appy-Starktastic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index