Fan Fictions

Do Saheliyan ... (Page 89)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
^^^

Yes...I had read this the other day.

I know they cannot show ASR as the typical guy repenting and all...but come on! If he can say sorry for little little things, how can he not realize how much pain and hurt he has put Khushi through due to the MU and apologize for it?

It should not only be wooing...it should first actually be a heartfelt apology and then a proper confession...if she still does not relent, then he could go for all this manipulation...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-monsi08

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by -Sneha25-

On friday... when he said I am Sorry I hurt you.. did he mean only for that instant or for all his sins Big smile?

For that particular instant Monsi... Abhi saarey paponke liye Kshama mangne mein bahut der hai.Smile

BTW, any of you ahve read IPK team's reply to IF bashing?? Arnav's redemption is yet to come girls.. This is just momentarily woooing..Embarrassed 

is that so... WOW .. Big smile

read this... thanda pani kaise ho sakta hai monday ...uska ek example LOL
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3118710

Oh Gawddd... ROFLLLLOL
Thats hilarious...ROFL ROFL

monsi08sbk2

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Thanku so much Sneha for putting ur khoon paseena to search that article for us Big smile

normal circumstances mein ye wooing kitna sexy hai na... mujhe to bada maza aa raha hai LOL

Woh itna chid jati hai typical ladki type... and the guy is having fun out of it.. he finding it all so cute and lovable ..and want to tease her more... ME LOVE all this Big smile

Btw... any prediction.. what is he gonna say after pulling her down ?

i read so many OS but none was convincing Confused  they all lead to kissing and more LOL

-Sneha25-sbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
These people can atleast show a trick camera angle kiss na? How hard is it to lay one on his wife?!

Now it has become so cliched - him bending to kiss her and nothing happening...

I wish they would show him stealing a quick kiss before she can wriggle out of his grasp Day Dreaming

-Sneha25-monsi08

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Thanku so much Sneha for putting ur khoon paseena to search that article for us Big smile

normal circumstances mein ye wooing kitna sexy hai na... mujhe to bada maza aa raha hai LOL

Woh itna chid jati hai typical ladki type... and the guy is having fun out of it.. he finding it all so cute and lovable ..and want to tease her more... ME LOVE all this Big smile

Btw... any prediction.. what is he gonna say after pulling her down ?

i read so many OS but none was convincing Confused  they all lead to kissing and more LOL

Arnav will pull back after strategically arousing her hormones...LOL And gonna give her a killer smirk..Embarrassed kameena sala...LOL

monsi08sbk2

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

Arnav will pull back after strategically arousing her hormones...LOL And gonna give her a killer smirk..Embarrassed kameena sala...LOL

Yeah i know.. that's what will irk her more... LOL

But Shweta.. I want like how u said... quick kiss leaving her speechless and then she pushing him and running away from there LOL

Alternatively ...

He bends to kiss her ... and she turns her face away... and he places a small biting kiss on her earlobe LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Off to sleep...

I am excited but wary as well of the upcoming episodes...I am loving the nok jhonk...but I am tired of seeing Khushi's self respect getting compromised...all because of threats to her family...

Anyway...like I said before...this track is a million times better...hated that awful MU, the dragged pace and later that Di ki saut nonsense...phew! thankfully that nonsense got over...

Loving how ASR is hellbent on somehow making Khushi accept him...Big smile

Good Day Saheliyon...Hug

-Sneha25-monsi08

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Monsi...

Awww.. Taht would be awesome...Day Dreaming

But Alternatively I want this... French Kiss   Only this can give me eternal bliss..LOL Gaal pe pappi, kaan pe pappi... bachche hai kya??AngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index