Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Do Saheliyan ... (Page 88)

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Monsi...LOL

I know.. First of all itna hot scene friday ke precap mein dikhaya, Monday tak taang ke rakha.. aur upar se agar actual scene thanda nikla toh DM hi bachaye 4 Lions ko... IF fangurls toh chuhe bana dengi unko..LOL

4 lions ban gaye 4 mouses...LOL

Me too loving quarelling-sharling, teasing-veasing... ASR toh full on into forplay...LOL But Khushi isnt picking signals.. Woh kya hai na.. pehli baar hai uska...Aur pala pada hai Ph. D holder se... Ab toh mujhe khushi ke liye aur bhi bura laging..Ouch LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08sbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

On friday... when he said I am Sorry I hurt you.. did he mean only for that instant or for all his sins Big smile?

I think he meant for everything...since they both remembered the payal scene from Diwali...he must have remembered that was the first time he broke her heart Ouch

-Sneha25-monsi08

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged

On friday... when he said I am Sorry I hurt you.. did he mean only for that instant or for all his sins Big smile?

For that particular instant Monsi... Abhi saarey paponke liye Kshama mangne mein bahut der hai.Smile

BTW, any of you ahve read IPK team's reply to IF bashing?? Arnav's redemption is yet to come girls.. This is just momentarily woooing..Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Sneha Big smile:  Loved your tag line...ASR and his attitude are super hot...magar ladki patane ka yeh tareeka if you see from the girl's POV is actually bullying her into agreeing...Ouch

That's what is hurting me Shweta... He is taking advantage of her helplessness.. This isn't exactly wooing.. Ouch But since I have read about redemption, I am taking all these in my stride.. All this is adding miles to his redemption..Big smile

monsi08sbk2

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

For that particular instant Monsi... Abhi saarey paponke liye Kshama mangne mein bahut der hai.Smile

BTW, any of you ahve read IPK team's reply to IF bashing?? Arnav's redemption is yet to come girls.. This is just momentarily woooing..Embarrassed 

is that so... WOW .. Big smile

read this... thanda pani kaise ho sakta hai monday ...uska ek example LOL
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3118710

-Sneha25-

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sbk2

Sneha Big smile:  Loved your tag line...ASR and his attitude are super hot...magar ladki patane ka yeh tareeka if you see from the girl's POV is actually bullying her into agreeing...Ouch

That's what is hurting me Shweta... He is taking advantage of her helplessness.. This isn't exactly wooing.. Ouch But since I have read about redemption, I am taking all these in my stride.. All this is adding miles to his redemption..Big smile

What redemption?! I have lost hope on it...he is making things worse and worse.

Till yesterday I was happy after Friday's episode...but today after seeing that video I kind of felt upset...we know he is just manipulating Khushi somehow to make her come back home, but threatening like this...is emotional torture...just because she is strong doesn't mean break her over and over...I felt so bad for Khushi - and knowing how naive and gullible she is, she'll come back to him to yet again protect her family Ouch
Uske self respect ka toh falooda bana kar rakh diya hai CVs ne...

I wanted her to yell at him and him realizing how deeply he has hurt her - par yahan toh kuch aur hi ho raha hai...

I hope they don't show him gloating over her return...poor Khushi...they always show him managing to subdue her with threats to her family...

REdemption ke liye she needs to walk out, without giving in to his pressure...and him coming to his senses and realizing this is not about ego or anything - she sacrificed for his Di and is upset.

After the way they handled Shyam's exposure, I do not trust these CVs.

-Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged

is that so... WOW .. Big smile

read this... thanda pani kaise ho sakta hai monday ...uska ek example LOL
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3118710

Yeh padh.. Maine tere liye FB se khod khod kar issey dhund nikala...LOL

Copied directly from IPKKND Fan page..Big smile

Dear Viewers,

It is a well known fact that various people associated with IPKKND are members of IF. Some are on this forum to disclose certain spoilers to keep the audience engaged whereas others are "undercover" members. The "undercover" members are those who do not disclose that they are closely associated with IPKKND. This anonymity allows us to gauge the audience's reaction to the current storylines and is one of the best ways to secretly receive constructive criticism.

Lately, we have become aware of the fact that certain viewers are crossing the line between "bashing" and constructive criticism. Now do not get us wrong, we absolutely LOVE constructive criticism in fact it is one of those things which we thrive on. One of the main reasons for this post to let viewers know that certain things that are being said in a public arena are in a sense damaging to the show. Not all publicity is good publicity. We are all for viewers criticizing characters, scenes, writing etc. but personal attacks on writers, actors, etc. are a bit too much. It is a form of cyber bullying. We request viewers to enjoy the show and not pay too much attention to the way certain individuals conduct interviews, tweets etc. Our sole purpose to keep you all entertained.

We would like to apologize if certain remarks made by certain individuals were upsetting and assure you all that those remarks were not made to upset anyone. Remember that a person cannot clap with only one hand, two are required.

Now to clear the air! IPKKND was not orginally named Didi Ki Saut, it was a joke that was poorly interpreted. Secondly, Anjali was never considered the female lead but was/is a character who was/is supposed to be instrumental in the love story of Arnav and Khushi. We are very aware of the fact the Arnav's redemption is a must! However we have always considered IPKKND is be different than the typical shows therefore his redemption will be a bit different. It is important to have Arnav regret his past doings without ruining the character of ASR. Another important thing that we must address is that there was no rain sequence planned, Gul had used it as an example! But don't fear there will be some "exciting" scenes coming up! So stay tuned!

Furthermore we have had the story line of IPKKND in our minds from day one and plan on executing it in due time. The future is full of the unexpected and at times due to this we have had to alter certain tracks. IPKKND and the actors who make it what it is are very dear to our hearts. We would never intentionally attempt to destroy what we have painstakingly created. Keep watching!

Sincerely,

The IPKKND Team

monsi08sbk2

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Gals,

Monsi, Uss video ke pics maine dekhe...Khushi ke kapde dekh ke I was disappointed at first.. But then thought about it from story point of view... Khushi ke pass abhi paise nahin hai... she is very gareeb you know...Embarrassed So jo bhi aur jitna bhi kapda haath ko laga usne ussise kapde silaaye..LOL So her kapde are designed to keep up with the story.. Dont get surprised if they show her wearing patchwork kiye huye clothes tomorrow.. Its all for story sake..LOL

monsi08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index