India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Do Saheliyan ... (Page 86)

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
@sneha...just got a chance to read some of your older replies..may be thats it...you have nailed it for me...i am feeling really really bad for kushi...cause we have just seen her take all the brunt all the time...and every time..and now its kinda getting boring and getting on my nerves...fictional show..I will not worry too much about it...me starting ghor tapsya on this line!!!LOL

and nadzy..my go to girlHug...loved your take hun...this time hotwa loves cutewaDay Dreaming...so the end will be a lot different for sure...WinkHug

Edited by appy2011 - 27 July 2012 at 2:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-BarunAddictSays

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnav_addict

Originally posted by pinky0902

helloooj... been away for a while - sorting my life LOL

free today so thought of dropping by.

can't wait for tonight's epi.. we need a promo tho like BADLY!

Bhelcome backwa PinksHug
Me too cant wait Approve yesterday he killed me with smirk,with black attire,with attitude,with etc etc...i'm in love with him.Heartall over againDancing

You guys think there is 'shyamu's ghost' whom anji was talking toOuch

Hi Priya and everyone!
Shyamu aint a ghost.. Anjali is hallucinating. Woh puri ki puri pagal ho chuki hai. LOL

Anyways, me back later. Driving :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunAddictSays

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Appy,

Tight Hugwa right back at ya...Hug

I know we really need to do ghor tapasya that too on 1 foot..LOL

Last night after the epi I came on teh forum after a week for some solace.. But there also people were bashing, ranting, howling...Ouch I was so disheartened...Ouch And Today I see, people are actually liking ASr's antics... Me broken further...Cry

Did not see a single post feeling compassion for Khushi...Or may be I missed it.. but 1000 posts on ASR and none or few posts on Khushi's plight have worsened the things for me..Ouch

I serriosuly hope khushi manages to pay off the rent all by herself..I just dont want her to go begging at ASR's doorstep.. A girl in me is hurt everytime I see this..even if they love each other immensely..

How about selling Diamond wala MS? Waise bhi its of no use after 12 days??LOL

-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
sneha..I had just started my tapasya on one footLOL...but had to sit back to type WinkROFL

yes...yaar...me too want to see that she sells some jewellery of hers and manages on her own...i am feeling so bad that in this age of women being so ahead of men in every field...our beloved show has to stoop this low and show our so called strong female lead go to her hubby...and all this a ploy for wooing his wife back...my problem again that i forgot to keep my expectations low...and i was hoping all lovey dovey type arnie...who would even apologise for forcing a contract marriage from some one who has such a high faith in the institution of marriage...gautam jee forgot all thatCry

Edited by appy2011 - 27 July 2012 at 3:06am

-Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

sneha..I .just started my tapasya on one footLOL...but had to sit back to type WinkROFL

yes...yaar...me too want to see that she sells some jewellery of hers and manages on her own...i am feeling so bad that in this age of women being so ahead of men in every field...our beloved show has to stoop this low and show our so called strong female lead go to her hubby...and all this a ploy for wooing his wife back...my problem again that i forgot to keep my expectations low...and i was hoping all lovey dovey type arnie...who would even apologise for forcing a contract marriage from some one who has such a high faith in the institution of marriage...gautam jee forgot all thatCry

@bold.. ROFL

I know Appy... Not a single word of apology.. Just a sign of remorse for a minute behind her back that too when he relaised that she is dukhi and missing her parents.. Whats the use of this wooing you tell me.. Even if he succeeds wouldnt it eat him up inside... ?? I fail to understand why he has not had a single FB of what he had made khushi to go through after the forced marriage?? everytime his gadi stops at 6 months blackmail..Ouch

I would have loved to see him apologising to her once and then trying to woo her.. That would be so awesome... He would come clean, She would ahve understood him, We would have enjoyed as well..Embarrassed

But I cant see makers have the same chain of thoughts as us. No wonder they are bashed as well.. I still give Arnav till Monday to sort out this mess and come clean infront of the audience atleast..Ouch

I am so so annoyed I tell ya... Never ever felt so much distraugh in this 1 year of IPK journey.. Its become too much now.. Whenever I think this is the last time he is going to hurt her, he comes up with even bigger heartbreaks for her very next time.. Dead

I am just done with this nonsense...Angry

-Appy-BarunAddictSays

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

Originally posted by appy2011

sneha..I .just started my tapasya on one footLOL...but had to sit back to type WinkROFL

@bold.. ROFL

I know Appy... Not a single word of apology.. Just a sign of remorse for a minute behind her back that too when he relaised that she is dukhi and missing her parents.. Whats the use of this wooing you tell me.. Even if he succeeds wouldnt it eat him up inside... ?? I fail to understand why he has not had a single FB of what he had made khushi to go through after the forced marriage?? everytime his gadi stops at 6 months blackmail..Ouch

I would have loved to see him apologising to her once and then trying to woo her.. That would be so awesome... He would come clean, She would ahve understood him, We would have enjoyed as well..Embarrassed

But I cant see makers have the same chain of thoughts as us. No wonder they are bashed as well.. I still give Arnav till Monday to sort out this mess and come clean infront of the audience atleast..Ouch

I am so so annoyed I tell ya... Never ever felt so much distraugh in this 1 year of IPK journey.. Its become too much now.. Whenever I think this is the last time he is going to hurt her, he comes up with even bigger heartbreaks for her very next time.. Dead

I am just done with this nonsense...Angry

100% agree with every word ...I am both bored and annoyed..ShockedAngry
Angrylike you say...monday tak I am giving the makers time..may be even the so called 12 days in the show before the contract ends..then  I will surely call it quits if the progress is not the way I can digest Ouch

-Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
One more thing Appy...

When he realised that Khushi has walked out of the marriage...where was the guilt..??Ouch He was all smiling and making plans to win her heart... I am just done and over with his over-confident "I am Arnav Singh Raizada" Attitude.. Learn to be humble Mr. Raizada..!! Why is it hard way the only way to realise such small things in life for you??Ouch

-Appy-

BarunAddictSays IF-Sizzlerz
BarunAddictSays
BarunAddictSays

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Rabba Ve snehaSmile
Cool down Swamy Snehanand.Cool

Apple kumari...where is fire extinguisher???Baba is on fire.ROFL

-Appy--Sneha25-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index