Do Saheliyan ... (Page 83)

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Heyyy gurls Dancing

Nannav Singh Raizada is back!! 

Ohhh let the sad bashers bash our ASR, I really don't care for them. I'm happy that our bwoy is in the winning streak la la laaa

Aaj mausam hai suhana
What the what the what the

Nadzy... Sneha baba is in sulking mood..Ouch I am feeling extremely bad for Khushi...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunAddictSaysStarktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Look at the bright side darling... 

Remember last July 2011 when he made her sign a contract to work with him for 15 days? At that time his only motive was to destroy her. He wanted her to lose the challenge so he could restore his power against her self confidence

Come July 2012 where Nannav is using the same method (most probably) with a changed motive to win her heart. The man may look the same as in last year but there is one major change in the story; he's in love with her. This time he wants to win for the sake of his love for her

Yes Khushi is drenched with misery right now but by the end of this 12 days, she will smile again. I'm really hopeful for this!!!

-Sneha25-BarunAddictSays

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Look at the bright side darling... 

Remember last July 2011 when he made her sign a contract to work with him for 15 days? At that time his only motive was to destroy her. He wanted her to lose the challenge so he could restore his power against her self confidence

Come July 2012 where Nannav is using the same method (most probably) with a changed motive to win her heart. The man may look the same as in last year but there is one major change in the story; he's in love with her. This time he wants to win for the sake of his love for her

Yes Khushi is drenched with misery right now but by the end of this 12 days, she will smile again. I'm really hopeful for this!!!

I agree with everything you said.. But I am just tired of seeing Khushi in misery.. She is in this condition since forever...Ouch It was hurting me so much in the precap when she was struggling to ask him for monetory help..Ouch.. Arnav better does something more than we expect him to do to make that girl smile... Otherwise, Snehanand baba will destroy him with all her powers...AngryLOL

BarunAddictSaysStarktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
I knowww even I'm sad to see her in the receiving end :( She doesn't deserve this at all

I was wondering what will happen if Khushi finds the money somehow without Nannav's help and goes there just to spoil his mood. But I guess he's gonna try to get her back by hook or crook 

-Sneha25-BarunAddictSays

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

I knowww even I'm sad to see her in the receiving end :( She doesn't deserve this at all

I was wondering what will happen if Khushi finds the money somehow without Nannav's help and goes there just to spoil his mood. But I guess he's gonna try to get her back by hook or crook 

Me too want her to do something like that.. How about selling the diamond studded Mangalsutra??Embarrassed Anyway, after 12 days it will be wasted.. Why not use it for some good cause..Embarrassed Serves Arnav right as well..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunAddictSays

BarunAddictSays IF-Sizzlerz
BarunAddictSays
BarunAddictSays

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Getting You Back

Nadzi Sneha AppleHug

Nadzi Sneha check out my OS.Big smile
BarunAddictSays IF-Sizzlerz
BarunAddictSays
BarunAddictSays

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
where are you guysShocked
Phir bhag gaye????Confused
*checks head in case there are horns*ROFLROFL
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Main hoon Priya.. Bol...

I still havent gotten over the zatka that Arnav gave last night..Ermm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index