-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

Originally posted by -Sneha25-

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Nadzy, Appy,

All khushi scenes weer hair pulling moments for me.. even if it is in her character, i cant stand her lying at the drop of hat...Angry Its frustrating.. I was yawning when she was pakaoing that doctor.. Arnie was the only solace for me... Rest all was stinking stuff..Dead

Exact sentiments from my side too... If not for Nannav, I would have dozed off. He clearly saved the day with the kiss and barging in last minute

Did Anjali meet Shyamu? Looks like, that doesn't it?

The precap looks exciting though... Poor Nannav 

Yeah.. Anjali went to meet Shyamu... I am not liking it.. She is hiding it from RM people who love her more than their life.. She isnt even thinking how they will feel.. Forget others, what about Arnav...? he has almost sacrificed his happiness marrying khushi..Ouch Just for this dimwit of a sis..Dead..  I hope mami does some investigation as soon as possible..

As for the Precap, I am glad he is realising what blunder he has committed that night of wedding and then again mentioning the contract to Khushi to stop her from leaving even though it was not his intention.. I am feeling bad for him as well.. But you reap as you sow.. Now he has to come clean with it to the family..

Do you think Khsuhi would not have walked out if he has not specified the contract the other day? Looks like no??Confused

me back.Smile

...why are you both doing something that my siggy dubba saysWink...sneha...for once..pleej put the viewer on...do not get so much involved with Kushi's antics buddies...lets just forgive and forget her...even our hottie does that...yeh! ladki pagal hai..now we know that very wellWinkLOL

@bold...precap..i am going gaga over it...finally arnie knows that 6 months is over Dancing

I know yaar, We are getting emotional unnecessary... This is what this show has doen to us.. made us emotional fools Ouch Anyway, I vented and ranted to my heart's content.. I am fine now..Big smile

I know I am excited as well.. He knows finally the 6 months are over and it took nani and calendar for him to know that..LOL 

Bye bye Appy.. C ya tomorrow...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

BarunAddictSays IF-Sizzlerz
BarunAddictSays
BarunAddictSays

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Aajj mausam hai suhanna,Smile
Mil gaya muzko mera Arnav purana,Dancing
La ls la la la la
What the what the what the

Kya dhoop nikli suhanni,
Ho gai khushi ki dhulaiLOL
La la la la la la
What the what the what theBig smile

Koi hai kya yaron??? Party Silly

-Sneha25-

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
how waa d epi guys??? me not yet seen ... gimme sm synopsis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy--Sneha25-

BarunAddictSays IF-Sizzlerz
BarunAddictSays
BarunAddictSays

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

how waa d epi guys??? me not yet seen ... gimme sm synopsis

ASR decided to get KKGSR back in 12 days before the contract marriagewa ends.DancingIn his own style with smirkDay DreamingBlushingSilly

Shyamu ke 'bhoot' ki rentry i guessConfusedAnji talking to 'Hawa'Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy--Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Anyone's here?Embarrassed

After initial sulking and anger Snehanand baba did some meditation LOL  and decided to give current sequence time till Monday... I hope we get something that justifies ASR's action..Confused

BTW gals, I was so frustrated yesterday that after a 1 week long hiatus I went to main forum for solace..Ouch But there also people were sulking and bashing ASR..Cry

-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Anyone's here?Embarrassed

After initial sulking and anger Snehanand baba did some meditation LOL  and decided to give current sequence time till Monday... I hope we get something that justifies ASR's action..Confused

BTW gals, I was so frustrated yesterday that after a 1 week long hiatus I went to main forum for solace..Ouch But there also people were sulking and bashing ASR..Cry

BabajiHug aps...is also in sulking mood...i will take a hiatus from the forum itself for some time and focus on work..and only work..Smile
have fun in desh yaaraHug...I will try my level best and login less..

mon and nadzy..and priya...if you make some post..pleej let me know by sending scrap...otherwise I am not even going to open my PM inbox for sometime...

until the track in my favourite show comes back to something I can discuss about..I will be going to silent mode ...LOL

see ya all buddies..will miss yapping for sure!

-Sneha25-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Heyyy gurls Dancing

Nannav Singh Raizada is back!! 

Ohhh let the sad bashers bash our ASR, I really don't care for them. I'm happy that our bwoy is in the winning streak la la laaa

Aaj mausam hai suhana
What the what the what the

-Sneha25-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index