Do Saheliyan ... (Page 81)

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by -Sneha25-

Nadzy, Appy,

All khushi scenes weer hair pulling moments for me.. even if it is in her character, i cant stand her lying at the drop of hat...Angry Its frustrating.. I was yawning when she was pakaoing that doctor.. Arnie was the only solace for me... Rest all was stinking stuff..Dead

Exact sentiments from my side too... If not for Nannav, I would have dozed off. He clearly saved the day with the kiss and barging in last minute

Did Anjali meet Shyamu? Looks like, that doesn't it?

The precap looks exciting though... Poor Nannav 

Yeah.. Anjali went to meet Shyamu... I am not liking it.. She is hiding it from RM people who love her more than their life.. She isnt even thinking how they will feel.. Forget others, what about Arnav...? he has almost sacrificed his happiness marrying khushi..Ouch Just for this dimwit of a sis..Dead..  I hope mami does some investigation as soon as possible..

As for the Precap, I am glad he is realising what blunder he has committed that night of wedding and then again mentioning the contract to Khushi to stop her from leaving even though it was not his intention.. I am feeling bad for him as well.. But you reap as you sow.. Now he has to come clean with it to the family..

Do you think Khsuhi would not have walked out if he has not specified the contract the other day? Looks like no??Confused

Edited by -Sneha25- - 26 July 2012 at 4:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-BarunAddictSaysStarktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Anjali should be sent to Himalayas Sleepy

I think Khushi must have stayed back had Nannav had a decent conversation with her on how he used the contract to keep her from leaving him

-Appy--Sneha25-BarunAddictSays

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Anjali should be sent to Himalayas Sleepy

I think Khushi must have stayed back had Nannav had a decent conversation with her on how he used the contract to keep her from leaving him

You are right... But having a decent convo is the last thing on earth Arnie can do and that too with Khushi..LOL

Plus he wanted to woo her in his own way which failed big time Ouch. Thanks to Khushi who was not at all ready to give in.. She is right in her place... Embarrassed

But you know what, even if it serves him right..Me feeling bad for him...Ouch Just cant see him in distress.. OuchLOL I love him more than I hate him... As La said, Love is bigger than Hatred...Wink

-Appy-BarunAddictSaysStarktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
I wish Khushi stopped bluffing around and stood up with dignity. I can sense her doing this tonight and holding her ground against ASR. This will break his heart but we all saw it coming 

I feel horrible for Nannav too :( Especially during the precap scene

-Appy--Sneha25-BarunAddictSays

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged

I wish Khushi stopped bluffing around and stood up with dignity. I can sense her doing this tonight and holding her ground against ASR. This will break his heart but we all saw it coming 

I feel horrible for Nannav too :( Especially during the precap scene

I hope so too.. I am so done with this bluffing...If it was Pre-wedding Khushi she would never have lied and told the truth at first instant...Ouch I want that Khushi tonight..Embarrassed

Precap was the best... He didnt expect this at all.. I am really excited to know what he does next... The kind of person he is, might even barge into GH at that time of the night..LOL Poor fellow, All day he has been travelling to and fro Gupta House.. LOL This girl is making him dance around her little pinky..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-BarunAddictSays

BarunAddictSays IF-Sizzlerz
BarunAddictSays
BarunAddictSays

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Kyun dard hai itna guys?Ouch...Arnav ke ishq meyShocked

Anyone noticed we have stopped adressing him 'Hotwa or Hotty'Cool
Me Bond inbhestigate itCool
That is because we are attached to him beyond 'physically'Blushingwo kya kehte hain...'platonic love'LOL
Yes we crave for that type of love tooWinkbut we are surely attached with him beyond thatSmilewhat say??

Edited by arnav_addict - 26 July 2012 at 5:30am

-Appy--Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnav_addict

Kyun dard hai itna guys?Ouch...Arnav ke ishq meyShocked

Anyone noticed we have stopped adressing him 'Hotwa or Hotty'Cool
Me Bond inbhestigate itCool
That is because we are attached to him beyond 'physically'Blushingwo kya kehte hain...'platonic love'LOL
Yes we crave for that type of love tooWinkbut we are surely attached with nim beyond thatSmilewhat say??

Yes, You are right... Even Snehanand baba is attached to him platonically...LOL which is a very rare case.. Embarrassed

-Appy-BarunAddictSays

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Nadzy, Appy,

All khushi scenes weer hair pulling moments for me.. even if it is in her character, i cant stand her lying at the drop of hat...Angry Its frustrating.. I was yawning when she was pakaoing that doctor.. Arnie was the only solace for me... Rest all was stinking stuff..Dead

Exact sentiments from my side too... If not for Nannav, I would have dozed off. He clearly saved the day with the kiss and barging in last minute

Did Anjali meet Shyamu? Looks like, that doesn't it?

The precap looks exciting though... Poor Nannav 

Yeah.. Anjali went to meet Shyamu... I am not liking it.. She is hiding it from RM people who love her more than their life.. She isnt even thinking how they will feel.. Forget others, what about Arnav...? he has almost sacrificed his happiness marrying khushi..Ouch Just for this dimwit of a sis..Dead..  I hope mami does some investigation as soon as possible..

As for the Precap, I am glad he is realising what blunder he has committed that night of wedding and then again mentioning the contract to Khushi to stop her from leaving even though it was not his intention.. I am feeling bad for him as well.. But you reap as you sow.. Now he has to come clean with it to the family..

Do you think Khsuhi would not have walked out if he has not specified the contract the other day? Looks like no??Confused

me back.Smile

...why are you both doing something that my siggy dubba saysWink...sneha...for once..pleej put the viewer on...do not get so much involved with Kushi's antics buddies...lets just forgive and forget her...even our hottie does that...yeh! ladki pagal hai..now we know that very wellWinkLOL

@bold...precap..i am going gaga over it...finally arnie knows that 6 months is over Dancing

Edited by appy2011 - 26 July 2012 at 5:38am

-Sneha25-BarunAddictSays

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index