Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Love your sig dabba Silly Silly Purrrfect!!!!

it will give the right message to one of the posts that Fari made and I replied to..as to why the makers of our show can't take criticismWink...my take on that is too much of anything is bad...and I think some of us are doing too much of criticism and not cutting the needed slack with the creative teamWink...what say hun??

Fans aren't correct either but he's not a kid isn't it Aps? He should have been aware of the consequences of joining a social network like Twitter. When celebrities like SRK, Lady Gaga are criticized left and right, will people spare him? He should learn to grow up and stop begging for candy  

@bold..this I agree 100% hun...you know what hun...thats why SRK...lady gaga etc..etc are way above average even in their out look to criticism...the thinking needs to be really matured for writers and people in showbiz...cause if you are not...you better learn to be tough..otherwise survival will be really hard...gautam needs to learn this...may be he will sooner or later Smile

I mentioned this on Fari's post too, above all the celebrities I respect Justin Bieber more for his maturity in handling criticism via not only Twitter but the whole cyber space. Look at this kid, he's displaying maturity at such a young age and there's lot to learn from him for the likes of GH

He has more critics and haters than any celebrity in the world. I for one, isn't a fan of his but this boy's maturity makes me wonder whether he's still a kid or not. I'm really impressed by his attitude and personality

He's my 6 year old niece's fav singer LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Shwetzzz Hug

Peck on the cheeks... Hailaaa me dead Silly

Our bwoy finally kissed her and I'm sure he was more than happy

@Precap
Yikes!! What will he do now?? Remarriage like you're mentioned??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-sbk2

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Shwetzzz Hug

Peck on the cheeks... Hailaaa me dead Silly

Our bwoy finally kissed her and I'm sure he was more than happy

@Precap
Yikes!! What will he do now?? Remarriage like you're mentioned??

@bold..would be nice to see if he goes with a big solitaire ring to propose kushi Day Dreaming

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
That would be really cool Aps... I'm just wondering if Nannav will share this contract marriage secret with anyone at RM. Cuz he needs help to overcome this problem and fix it... NK perhaps??

-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

That would be really cool Aps... I'm just wondering if Nannav will share this contract marriage secret with anyone at RM. Cuz he needs help to overcome this problem and fix it... NK perhaps??

yes...he needs to..my first guess was nani jeeSmile...but NK would be awesome...as we can see some fun/comic moments between the twoBig smile

Edited by appy2011 - 25 July 2012 at 10:51pm

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
He'll be dead meat if he blurts out about the 6 months contract thingy with Nani so I guess the safest option could be NK. Besides since Karan is still there with the cast, they will use him on this

-Appy-sbk2

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

He'll be dead meat if he blurts out about the 6 months contract thingy with Nani so I guess the safest option could be NK. Besides since Karan is still there with the cast, they will use him on this

yeah..nani would be shattered if she gets to know abt 6 months contract...I guess she will know in time..as it would be hard to keep it a secret  too longOuch...the entire RM house and even GH will be shocked!!!

NK would definitely make it safe for Arnie to start off withLOLWink

sbk2Starktastic

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

yeah..nani would be shattered if she gets to know abt 6 months contract...I guess she will know in time..as it would be hard to keep it a secret  too longOuch...the entire RM house and even GH will be shocked!!!

NK would definitely make it safe for Arnie to start off withLOLWink

I am doubtful about the whole family knowing...unless they have planned a big remarriage...if the stingy PH has planned a simple temple wedding, then probably only NK will know and help him...

-Appy-Starktastic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index