Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Do Saheliyan ... (Page 73)

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

just saw the epi...loved the precap Big smile and of course the kiss...chalo cheek pe hi sahi..kuch tho dekhne ko mila...LOL

arnie ka tubelight lit because of naijee...6 months over.DancingParty..but anji has no tummy yet..Angry

mon...read that you have a meeting...hopefully you saw the epi...lots of filler things but overall the build up for tomorrow's epi was good..me back to Day Dreaming mode..

good night dostonHug

Appy.. me still in the call Cry  Didnt see the epi.. but peeped in to see what happened in between the call.. and now i cant wait to see it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

just saw the epi...loved the precap Big smile and of course the kiss...chalo cheek pe hi sahi..kuch tho dekhne ko mila...LOL

arnie ka tubelight lit because of naijee...6 months over.DancingParty..but anji has no tummy yet..Angry

mon...read that you have a meeting...hopefully you saw the epi...lots of filler things but overall the build up for tomorrow's epi was good..me back to Day Dreaming mode..

good night dostonHug

Appy.. me still in the call Cry  Didnt see the epi.. but peeped in to see what happened in between the call.. and now i cant wait to see it LOL

okay...see it...you will love it..Wink..but do keep your expectations low...bhool na janaLOL

thankoo dost for the wishes on completing my office work...feels really good as we were struggling for the last few months Big smile

Edited by appy2011 - 25 July 2012 at 9:56pm
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Knock knock anybody home?!?!

Me here with a kiss from Nannav Hug

-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Knock knock anybody home?!?!

Me here with a kiss from Nannav Hug

me here...me here nadzy...GM HugHug

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Love your sig dabba Silly Silly Purrrfect!!!!

-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
i am really excited abt tonight's epi...Silly

finally arnie will have his mentos moment as to why kushi left himWink...sometimes i wonder with this kind of memory how the hell did he pass out of Harvard D'ohROFL

Starktastic

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Love your sig dabba Silly Silly Purrrfect!!!!

it will give the right message to one of the posts that Fari made and I replied to..as to why the makers of our show can't take criticismWink...my take on that is too much of anything is bad...and I think some of us are doing too much of criticism and not cutting the needed slack with the creative teamWink...what say hun??

Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

i am really excited abt tonight's epi...Silly

finally arnie will have his mentos moment as to why kushi left himWink...sometimes i wonder with this kind of memory how the hell did he pass out of Harvard D'ohROFL
]

ROFL ROFL ROFL

There wasn't a Khushi Kumari Gupta back then to distract him 

Ohh la laaa the kiss... Finally our bwoy kissed her. Well he has been aiming for the lips but cheeks ain't bad either LOL 

I'm excited for tonight's epi... Sad to see Nannav getting worried

-Appy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index