Thanks so much Nadz.. cho chweet of u HugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy--Sneha25-Starktastic

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Nadzy...Hug

Thanks for taking care of my vrat...and not breaking my tapasya like how menaka did to Vishwamitra...LOL

Ok I read your mind and got what might be their on the pallet tonight..LOL

About the phone convo... The call was from Buaji's house owner who was asking for rent of 3 months whcih is 24K...Ouch.Buaji couldnt pay the rent. And that call was heard by Arnav in bits and pieces..Wonder whats in stores now..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-Starktastic

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

I never would have known this angle , Thnx honey you help Me a lot .. now my thoughts are cleared..
HP n Laxmi Ji were busy doing there part of badtameezi.. and Arnav came right time in RM to start his m Khushi.. but, this Raizadayeee.. family members.. uff..
wonder what interruption must have come btw Laxmi n HP

O.. HP and Laxmi never get any interruptions.. all interruptions are for ArHi.. LOL

Thanks NIDIZEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
@Mons
Prego Wink Which means you're welcome in Italian 

@Sneha baba
No fuss sweetheart! 

I'm badly brought up but struggling to cope up with good manners by appreciating our Snehanand who's keeping her vrat properly... Unlike certain other losers like myself and Appy ROFL

Aww thanks for the help Hug 

I was lost with that part. One more thing, what did he say on Monday's epi when Khushi was collecting those chane on the floor? I only understood Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada part LOL

-Appy--Sneha25-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
hola sneha, nadzy and mon again Hug

thanks sneha those personal wishesBig smile

nadzy...i will watch the E24 on TV...cause it airs at 7.30pm Wink..resolution gone to the dogs ROFL

sneha...kushi's gets away with lying all the time by asking for sorry from DMLOL...I never give much thought to kushi's character during filler epi's...started doing that during the bad comedy saga during IPLConfused...the new mantra for us to chant...this lying and drag is needed...the end prize being ARHI wedding Day Dreaming

imposition writing ..like the good old primary school days when teacher gives punishment after doing something wrong..LOL

Iss Pyaar is purely fictional and I will not go overboard with over reacting and reacting more than needed
Iss Pyaar is purely fictional and I will not go overboard with over reacting and reacting more than needed
ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by appy2011 - 25 July 2012 at 4:39am

-Sneha25-Starktastic

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@Mons
Prego Wink Which means you're welcome in Italian 

@Sneha baba
No fuss sweetheart! 

I'm badly brought up but struggling to cope up with good manners by appreciating our Snehanand who's keeping her vrat properly... Unlike certain other losers like myself and Appy ROFL

Aww thanks for the help Hug 

I was lost with that part. One more thing, what did he say on Monday's epi when Khushi was collecting those chane on the floor? I only understood Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada part LOL

@bold
arnie says...you don't have to bend down on your knees to prove to be Mrs.Raizada...Wink...then kushi has those FB's and she gets up in a hurry and says she will be leaving soon...i hope this is the line you wanted translation forSmile

Edited by appy2011 - 25 July 2012 at 4:46am

-Sneha25-Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Apple pie that's exactly what I was looking for  Hug

Btw you need to change your sig to that avi i shared to cheer Shwetz that day which quoted on overeating and reacting ROFL What say?

-Appy--Sneha25-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Thanks Apple pie that's exactly what I was looking for  Hug

Btw you need to change your sig to that avi i shared to cheer Shwetz that day which quoted on overeating and reacting ROFL What say?

YES...that would be wonderful Big smile..
could you please send that to me Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index