Originally posted by appy2011

Originally posted by arnav_addict

Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by -Sneha25-

swami jee...hum abb chai peene jate hai...Big smile

see yaLOL...switching to angrejee as aap tho osho ke level ke swami ho Wink

Jao balike... Nirmal anand ke saath saath energy boosters ki bhi sharir ko avashyakta hoti hai for obvious reasons...ROFL Go, get your share of energy..!!LOL

came back from eating samosa and chai and headed straight to workCool

a big success at work...the earth system model (this is going to be India'S FIRST Earth System ModelCool)... that I was trying with my colleague has run for 15 days...yippie...so we are finally somewhat successful in becoming god :-D
DancingParty

sab snehanand babaji ke ashirwadLOL...and also BBQ ladkiyon ke sneh aur pyaar se sambav hua hai Wink..jai ho dostonHug

ok buddy...me in real nirmal anandh stateBig smile...see ya tomorrow HugHug

CONGOS APPYYY Party

Congrateswa Apple KumariDancingLOL
Ye earth system model kya hai?Smile

Mona Darling kya hume KFH ka sequel kabhi milega???Ouch

Where is Swamy Snehanand???LOL

hola buddiesHug...
having a busy day today.Cool
apna show looks like is on filler modeLOL

priya...because you asked..some info on earth system model Smile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_climate_model

In short this is the system which helps in weather prediction,global warming,matters related to climate & i think keeps the records of changes in climate time by time.right?Cool(if wrong then sab sar ke 4 foot upar se gayaROFLcomplete info nahi padha maineROFL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Gals,

Did you see ASR smirk on mami's emosonal drama with akash Bitwa...LOL? he was laughing at her mann ki mann mein..LOL

-Appy-

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

Gals,

Did you see ASR smirk on mami's emosonal drama with akash Bitwa...LOL? he was laughing at her mann ki mann mein..LOL

me jumping into the convo Smile

sneha..i enjoyed that scene too...kal ke epi mei..RM wale scenes mei that was the only one worth noticing Wink

i enjoyed sanaya's antics in GH though...love Sanaya's comic timing...when I  feel its not OTTLOL

Edited by appy2011 - 25 July 2012 at 2:48am

-Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Appy...Hug

Congos Again..!!Big smile  face to face..!!LOL

Frankly speaking yesterday's episode was totally dull... Forget RM scenes, even GH scenes were killing me... Only worth watching Arhi scene.. That too was not par with what we have seen in GH track. I am not liking this Khushi lying like a compulsive liar and keeping everybody dhoke mein like this.. What will she get out of alll this?  Will she keep on lying forever? Someday or the otehr truth will come out.. then what she will do..? Has she thought about it? mann kiya aayi wapas GH mein? Is it all a play to her? I hated that DM scene for the very same reason...Angry

Only plus point was.. story ke liye uska wapas aana jaroori tha...Ouch

Edited by -Sneha25- - 25 July 2012 at 2:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-Starktastic

-PoisonIvy Groupbie
-PoisonIvy
-PoisonIvy

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
This was f**king hilarious! ROTFL

-Appy-monsi08

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Me peeping in again...

Broke my vrat for the day and watched the E24 segment ROFL Since Sneha baba is extremely religious I won't discuss what's on cards for us tonight 

This is my reaction to the segment... Blushing Hope you can read my mind Sneha baba

@Sneha baba
Yeah it wasn't the best epi besides the forced comedy was not so funny. But I loved Khushi's justification of her return and the 'Haq' moment. Nannav was too droolicious and irresistible when he said she has rights over him... Hayeee Silly 

But I'm lost with that phone convo of Khushi and that other person. What was that about? Has Buaji got a loan or something? 

-Appy--Sneha25-

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Me peeping in again...

Broke my vrat for the day and watched the E24 segment ROFL Since Sneha baba is extremely religious I won't discuss what's on cards for us tonight 

This is my reaction to the segment... Blushing Hope you can read my mind Sneha baba

@Sneha baba
Yeah it wasn't the best epi besides the forced comedy was not so funny. But I loved Khushi's justification of her return and the 'Haq' moment. Nannav was too droolicious and irresistible when he said she has rights over him... Hayeee Silly 

But I'm lost with that phone convo of Khushi and that other person. What was that about? Has Buaji got a loan or something? 

Hey Nadz .. which E24 seg ?

-Appy-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
@Mons

I can't seem to find the video link of the segment

-Appy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index