Fan Fictions

Do Saheliyan ... - Page 66

BarunAddictSays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by--Sneha25-

Yaar priya,

I am utterly disappointed with Arnav right now... Kiss can wait.. Let him sort the mess he has created since their wedding... Snehababa is strict in all these matters...๐Ÿ˜Ž

Romance is more enjoyable in a healthy environment... I dont want any awkward romance right now... I am pretty unhappy wiht the turn of events..

Baba kuch to concession do...๐Ÿ˜ฒ(aapko 2 kilo jalebi ka bhog chadhaungi๐Ÿ˜‰)
Can he look hotter & kill us???โ˜บ๏ธ
Can he smirk & kill us???๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who told you Monsi doesnt want romance and french kiss to happen??? It is just that I am more vocal about it...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Monsi wants his redemption
I'm afraid if they didn't show it she will not watch romance or 'almost french kisses'๐Ÿ˜ฒ
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-arnav_addict

Baba kuch to concession do...๐Ÿ˜ฒ(aapko 2 kilo jalebi ka bhog chadhaungi๐Ÿ˜‰)
Can he look hotter & kill us???โ˜บ๏ธ
Can he smirk & kill us???๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah but only on one condition though.. Make Khushi happy first...Then Snehababa will grant a lifelong boon overflowing hotness !!๐Ÿ˜†
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Monsi wants his redemption
I'm afraid if they didn't show it she will not watch romance or 'almost french kisses'๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Why only her? Infact even I want his redemption... ๐Ÿ˜ณ It is just that Monsi is more vocal about it...๐Ÿ˜†
sneha yaar iss discussion se inspire ho ke maine ek poll bana dala๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Ab is poll ke arround Arnav ko 'pole dance' karwate hain...as his 'saaza' for torturing Khushi.๐Ÿ˜†

Arnav's Redemption
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

@Bold, Kuchh baaatein kabhi nahin badalti...๐Ÿ˜†

I agree.. I am not in that bad mood too... But thinking of Khushi's plight, i feel really bad... and my daggers are automatically pointed towards Arnav.. one thing leads to another and I start ranting..๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like Snehanand baba needs to do ghor tapasya..๐Ÿ˜†

BTW, what do you think? IS Anji feigning her hellucinations to get snakey back??๐Ÿ˜ฒ Guess what, I am eagerly waiting for him to come back.. Atleast we will have somebody worthy of our hatred.. Now in his absence, I cant stop myself from blaming ASR...๐Ÿ˜† It is always better to blame a villain than a charming hero. no??๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

ghor tapasya... I think both of us need it hun๐Ÿค—

me too yaar...i thought i would never be saying this but i want creepo back๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก...and YES...this way we will actually have some one to hate๐Ÿคฃ

@bold...couldn't agree more..tight hugwa
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
-Appy- thumbnail
@sneha...just got a chance to read some of your older replies..may be thats it...you have nailed it for me...i am feeling really really bad for kushi...cause we have just seen her take all the brunt all the time...and every time..and now its kinda getting boring and getting on my nerves...fictional show..I will not worry too much about it...me starting ghor tapsya on this line!!!๐Ÿ˜†

and nadzy..my go to girl๐Ÿค—...loved your take hun...this time hotwa loves cutewa๐Ÿ˜...so the end will be a lot different for sure...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—
Edited by appy2011 - 11 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Bhelcome backwa Pinks๐Ÿค—
Me too cant wait yesterday he killed me with smirk,with black attire,with attitude,with etc etc...i'm in love with him.โค๏ธall over again

You guys think there is 'shyamu's ghost' whom anji was talking to

Hi Priya and everyone!
Shyamu aint a ghost.. Anjali is hallucinating. Woh puri ki puri pagal ho chuki hai. ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, me back later. Driving :)
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Appy,

Tight Hugwa right back at ya...๐Ÿค—

I know we really need to do ghor tapasya that too on 1 foot..๐Ÿ˜†

Last night after the epi I came on teh forum after a week for some solace.. But there also people were bashing, ranting, howling... I was so disheartened... And Today I see, people are actually liking ASr's antics... Me broken further...๐Ÿ˜ญ

Did not see a single post feeling compassion for Khushi...Or may be I missed it.. but 1000 posts on ASR and none or few posts on Khushi's plight have worsened the things for me..

I serriosuly hope khushi manages to pay off the rent all by herself..I just dont want her to go begging at ASR's doorstep.. A girl in me is hurt everytime I see this..even if they love each other immensely..

How about selling Diamond wala MS? Waise bhi its of no use after 12 days??๐Ÿ˜†
-Appy- thumbnail
sneha..I had just started my tapasya on one foot๐Ÿ˜†...but had to sit back to type ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

yes...yaar...me too want to see that she sells some jewellery of hers and manages on her own...i am feeling so bad that in this age of women being so ahead of men in every field...our beloved show has to stoop this low and show our so called strong female lead go to her hubby...and all this a ploy for wooing his wife back...my problem again that i forgot to keep my expectations low...and i was hoping all lovey dovey type arnie...who would even apologise for forcing a contract marriage from some one who has such a high faith in the institution of marriage...gautam jee forgot all that๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by appy2011 - 11 years ago