Do Saheliyan ... (Page 55)

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Good Morning ... kya discuss ho raha hai .. aur kya kya ho gaya Smile

My views :
  • Arnav's confession of love in front of Anji .. awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. But I didnt love her before .. HAWWW Shocked
  • Akash turning again B positive .. awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. But all blame on Koossii and Payaliya sort of agreeing and Muaffi manging ... HAWWW Shocked
  • Arnav talking to sleeping beauty .. awww..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Both sharing same blanket .. HAWWW ShockedEmbarrassedLOL
  • Arnav bringing Chana... Arnav flirting ..  Arnav Singing Mausam hai Suhana .. Arnav concerned for Kooossiii... Arnav ye .. Arnav Woh... AWWW EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Monsi I loved the way he sang Mausam hai suhana...it was too cute...he is really enjoying this phase of him in love with kushi...totally awesome sceneEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy--Sneha25-monsi08sbk2

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

I actually read it Chaddi before LOL

Akash tells that Khushi ne Jo kuch kiya etc.. and Payaliya just wants her hubby love back. so she simply tells aisa nahin hoga...
Kitne kameeney log hain yaar Khushi ki life mein .. Dead

Oh he meant it that way?? I thought he meant she hid the truth from them..Ouch BTW, why was Payalia doing nakhras when Khushi was leaving? And Khushi is apologising and all...Dead Abhi mujhe itna gussa aa raha hai na sab pe...AngryAngry

Khushi ne Arnav, NK aur nani chhodke sab ko ek ek chaanta lagana chahiye...Angry They all deserve it..Hopeless, selfish creatures..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-monsi08sbk2

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Zu,

Arnie was awww throughout...Embarrassed He was so caring and loving...his voice so lovely... So much pyaar in his actions... Awww.. he was the charatcer of the day for me...Day Dreaming

-Appy-monsi08sbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Arnav needs to tell everyone the truth...he hasn't told the complete truth and that us why Akash spoke so rudely about Khushi...

Zu...Khushi's hiding the truth, lying to cover up things is driving me nuts...and to add to it all, Arnav too is giving information in bits and pieces, is not defending Khushi at all when that horrible woman Manthara Mami berates her...

All of this is highly frustrating. 

-Appy--Sneha25-monsi08

akrox Groupbie
akrox
akrox

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
That was hilariousBig smile
How do you come up with such amazing posts everytime? Clap
Always look forward to ur posts Monsi08

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-monsi08

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
@Zu,

You are right,,,, this is khushi .. she wont change.. actually noone has changed much.. suits for the story ...
I read smwhere that Amma will know about contract marriage .. and smthing interesting cmg up...

lets see !

And @Sneha... Yeah.. It was all ASR yday ... cant stop awwwing Embarrassed

-Appy--Sneha25-

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akrox

That was hilariousBig smile
How do you come up with such amazing posts everytime? Clap
Always look forward to ur posts Monsi08

Thanks so much dear Embarrassed

-Appy--Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
LOL Mon.. Woh toh humesha se kehte aaye hai ki something interesting is coming up...Wacko ROFL

Amma knowing about contract marriage??Shocked Thats highly dangerous...LOL I hope atleast abhi toh Khushi ke baremein soche...

BTW, why did none of RM jeevs call Buaji and asked her about health...? Not even payalia...LOL

-Appy-monsi08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index