Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Do Saheliyan ... (Page 54)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Arnav din par din is becoming more and more adorable Embarrassed

The way he said Mausam hai Suhana...what the what the...cho chweet!

So what do you think Girls...did Khushi leave so that Anji and Arnav can live in peace, or did she leave because the contract got over and she does not accept Arnav as her husband?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy--Sneha25-monsi08Zuzana

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Arnav din par din is becoming more and more adorable Embarrassed

The way he said Mausam hai Suhana...what the what the...cho chweet!

So what do you think Girls...did Khushi leave so that Anji and Arnav can live in peace, or did she leave because the contract got over and she does not accept Arnav as her husband?

She left because She thinks that noone is happy because of her presence...
and contract timing is inline with all these events.. coincidence !!!

But ASR already knows smthing is wrong.. so he cmg back.. i am sure he will know today that Khushi lied about Bua's health... ! 
Unless Khushi convinces Bua to act ill in front of ASR ... kind of Crap happens Confused

-Appy--Sneha25-Zuzanasbk2

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@Aps
That means my hindi is improving by leaps and bounds Party
Well done Mrs. NK Dancing Dancing

@Sneha
That dialogue was so cute... Loved Nannav's expressions. He really loves her

One more thing gurls, I think he tried to romance her a bit during that chane scene and Khushi got thunder struck by his touch which resulted in chane falling on the ground

Obviously she's not used to being romanced by him Silly

I didnt get that scene..Confused I thought she shuddered when he came close and called her.. I dont think he was being romantic.. In any case, that was not well-executed scene IMO.

I agree Sneha.. That chana dropping was abrupt.. !

And WHY THE HELL ASR said  I love U di in between his Love confession for Koosii ??AngryOuchConfused

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by monsi08

Good Morning ... kya discuss ho raha hai .. aur kya kya ho gaya Smile

My views :
  • Arnav's confession of love in front of Anji .. awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. But I didnt love her before .. HAWWW Shocked
For a change I liked Anji in the scene, Coz I thought she was genuienly happy for Chhotey.. lekin abhi post pe sab ne bataya ki she is happy that she is still chotey ki priority.. So all my khoosi phusss.Ouch LOL I know, what the hell was I didnt love her before... Confused Toh phir terrace pe kya karne ja raha tha? Khushi ke saath deal discuss karne..Confused I want some explanation to this..Ouch
  • Akash turning again B positive .. awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. But all blame on Koossii and Payaliya sort of agreeing and Muaffi manging ... HAWWW Shocked
I was surprised to see payalia saying sorry... Sorry for what? Injecting some sense in hubby's mind?? I wanted Akash to say sorry to her on behalf of his crass and low class mother...Dead And when did he blame Khusi???Shocked 
  • Arnav talking to sleeping beauty .. awww..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Both sharing same blanket .. HAWWW ShockedEmbarrassedLOL
Both sharing same blanket with ample of space left between them...HawwwShocked LOL Blanket aise share karna chahiye ki pata nahin lagna chahiye, kiske pair kahaan hai..LOLzWink
  • Arnav bringing Chana... Arnav flirting ..  Arnav Singing Mausam hai Suhana .. Arnav concerned for Kooossiii... Arnav ye .. Arnav Woh... AWWW EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Awww Awww Awww Awww raise to infinity...Day Dreaming

Main laal chhadi maindan khadi...LOL

Edit : Chhadi as in stick.. Dont confuse with chaddi...ROFL

Edited by -Sneha25- - 23 July 2012 at 11:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-monsi08Zuzana

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

@Aps
That means my hindi is improving by leaps and bounds Party
Well done Mrs. NK Dancing Dancing

@Sneha
That dialogue was so cute... Loved Nannav's expressions. He really loves her

One more thing gurls, I think he tried to romance her a bit during that chane scene and Khushi got thunder struck by his touch which resulted in chane falling on the ground

Obviously she's not used to being romanced by him Silly

I didnt get that scene..Confused I thought she shuddered when he came close and called her.. I dont think he was being romantic.. In any case, that was not well-executed scene IMO.

And WHY THE HELL ASR said  I love U di in between his Love confession for Koosii ??AngryOuchConfused

Same question...Confused  Woh bhi abrupt tha...Ouch Sab kuchh abrupt ho raha hai aaj kal...LOL

-Appy-monsi08Zuzana

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Good Morning ... kya discuss ho raha hai .. aur kya kya ho gaya Smile

My views :
  • Arnav's confession of love in front of Anji .. awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. But I didnt love her before .. HAWWW Shocked
For a change I liked Anji in the scene, Coz I thought she was genuienly happy for Chhotey.. lekin abhi post pe sab ne bataya ki she is happy that she is still chotey ki priority.. So all my khoosi phusss.Ouch LOL I know, what the hell was I didnt love her before... Confused Toh phir terrace pe kya karne ja raha tha? Khushi ke saath deal discuss karne..Confused I want some explanation to this..Ouch
  • Akash turning again B positive .. awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. But all blame on Koossii and Payaliya sort of agreeing and Muaffi manging ... HAWWW Shocked
I was surprised to see payalia saying sorry... Sorry for what? Injecting some sense in hubby's mind?? I wanted Akash to say sorry to her on behalf of his crass and low class mother...Dead And when did he blame Khusi???Shocked 
  • Arnav talking to sleeping beauty .. awww..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Both sharing same blanket .. HAWWW ShockedEmbarrassedLOL
Both sharing same blanket with ample of space left between them...HawwwShocked LOL Blanket aise share karna chahiye ki pata nahin lagna chahiye, kiske pair kahaan hai..LOLzWink
  • Arnav bringing Chana... Arnav flirting ..  Arnav Singing Mausam hai Suhana .. Arnav concerned for Kooossiii... Arnav ye .. Arnav Woh... AWWW EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Awww Awww Awww Awww raise to infinity...Day Dreaming

Main laal chhadi maindan khadi...LOL

Edit : Chhadi as in stick.. Dont confuse with chaddi...ROFL

I actually read it Chaddi before LOL

Akash tells that Khushi ne Jo kuch kiya etc.. and Payaliya just wants her hubby love back. so she simply tells aisa nahin hoga...
Kitne kameeney log hain yaar Khushi ki life mein .. Dead

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Same question...Confused  Woh bhi abrupt tha...Ouch Sab kuchh abrupt ho raha hai aaj kal...LOL

Poora episode hi abrupt tha LOL  But when will ASR shuts up his mami for using Phati saree etc words for the bahus of the house.. I hate him for this.. Akash is spineless anyways... YUCK Dead

I hated P and A yesterday... Payaliya is so selfish and mean as always ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sneha25-Zuzanasbk2

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sbk2

Girls...

The episode was good...but I do not like the way Khushi again is hiding the truth from her family. In the precap she is cheerfully shouting and pretending to be happy with Buaji Confused

I mean, she has walked out of her contract marriage...what is she going to tell her family, and when? As usual she will avoid telling the truth for some time...

Same here... I mean how long is she going to hide the things...? Plus  wanted Khushi's monologues about her walking out of marriage.. She was assured by nani in the night and next day she is leaving the house.. They should have shown some build up to her decision..Confused

Shwets...I have come to accept kushi as she is...this is her character...she hides it thinking its in the best interest of other person but doesnt realise it doesnt really help...i was actually thinking as the show progresses she would learn how truth one day has to come out and it doesnt help to hide it but eventually is more harmful...but now I have lost hope yaar...I dont see her learning anything so I expect her to continue with her own ideologies ...the writers want the characters to be that way...otherwise story continuing will be very difficult for themLOL

Its about time her truth about marriage is coming out in the open and buaji and Amma would refuse to send kushi back to RM...what would Arnie do then???Wink

-Appy--Sneha25-monsi08sbk2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index