Hello Hi Girls!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy--Sneha25-Zuzana

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
hello hai again sneha and hello hai shweta Hugand Zu...Hug

yup...sneha..agree..we have to sudharofy  a lot...and yaar...if kushi did not leave..kahani aage kaise bhadegiLOLWink..aur shaadi kaise dekhane ko milegiWinkDay Dreaming

and Zu..agree...calm before storm is the right word...

ok me will go gayab again...but will surely come back to read your repliesSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-Zuzana

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Hello Zu, Shweta...Hug

Shocked is an understatement Zu..LOL My mouth remained open like thisShocked thoruhgout the epi...

Yup Zu that was the best line of the day..LOL

Do u gals think something is up her sleeves? Or she is happy that she is still her Chhote's priority ? Ya phir sach mein sudhar gayee??LOL

-Appy-Zuzana

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

Hello Zu, Shweta...Hug

Shocked is an understatement Zu..LOL My mouth remained open like thisShocked thoruhgout the epi...

Do u gals think something is up her sleeves? Or she is happy that she is still her Chhote's priority ? Ya phir sach mein sudhar gayee??LOL

Hello Aps, Shwets, SnehaHug

@Aps: Agree if she doesnt go back then how will we get to see arhi dream weddingDay Dreaming
And am happy kushi left RM...that place is too gloomyOuch

@Sneha: Anji aur sudharna...bahut mushkil baat hain..not possibleLOL...she is just happy that she still holds priority in her chhottes life...which will go haywire when her hubby comes and convinces her with his own drawn out plans

-Appy--Sneha25-monsi08

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by -Sneha25-

Hello Zu, Shweta...Hug

Hello Aps, Shwets, SnehaHug

@Aps: Agree if she doesnt go back then how will we get to see arhi dream weddingDay Dreaming
And am happy kushi left RM...that place is too gloomyOuch

@Sneha: Anji aur sudharna...bahut mushkil baat hain..not possibleLOL...she is just happy that she still holds priority in her chhottes life...which will go haywire when her hubby comes and convinces her with his own drawn out plans

Arhi dream wedding...Day Dreaming Is it happening for sure??Confused

Anji's behaviour gave me a ray of hope... But reading your opinions I am back to where I stood before..LOL

When is Shyamu coming btw?? I am eager to know what plans are up his sleeves now? He will be definitely more venomous than before... Will he still lust of after Khushi? or he is coming to bring full RM down?

-Appy-Zuzana

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Girls...

The episode was good...but I do not like the way Khushi again is hiding the truth from her family. In the precap she is cheerfully shouting and pretending to be happy with Buaji Confused

I mean, she has walked out of her contract marriage...what is she going to tell her family, and when? As usual she will avoid telling the truth for some time...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy--Sneha25-monsi08Zuzana

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Good Morning ... kya discuss ho raha hai .. aur kya kya ho gaya Smile

My views :
  • Arnav's confession of love in front of Anji .. awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. But I didnt love her before .. HAWWW Shocked
  • Akash turning again B positive .. awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. But all blame on Koossii and Payaliya sort of agreeing and Muaffi manging ... HAWWW Shocked
  • Arnav talking to sleeping beauty .. awww..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed. Both sharing same blanket .. HAWWW ShockedEmbarrassedLOL
  • Arnav bringing Chana... Arnav flirting ..  Arnav Singing Mausam hai Suhana .. Arnav concerned for Kooossiii... Arnav ye .. Arnav Woh... AWWW EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy--Sneha25-Zuzanasbk2

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Girls...

The episode was good...but I do not like the way Khushi again is hiding the truth from her family. In the precap she is cheerfully shouting and pretending to be happy with Buaji Confused

I mean, she has walked out of her contract marriage...what is she going to tell her family, and when? As usual she will avoid telling the truth for some time...

Same here... I mean how long is she going to hide the things...? Plus  wanted Khushi's monologues about her walking out of marriage.. She was assured by nani in the night and next day she is leaving the house.. They should have shown some build up to her decision..Confused

-Appy-monsi08Zuzana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index