Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

Originally posted by appy2011

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Me and Appy are discussing on how to keep up with our resolutionsROFL

yeah...saying that I will sign off but not actually signing off Winkis one resolution that I break everyday ROFLROFL

Girls.. look at me.. Take inspiration from swami Snehanand JI LOL 

Jai ho Swami Snehanand ji Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy--Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by appy2011

Me and Appy are discussing on how to keep up with our resolutionsROFL

yeah...saying that I will sign off but not actually signing off Winkis one resolution that I break everyday ROFLROFL

Girls.. look at me.. Take inspiration from swami Snehanand JI LOL 

Jai ho Swami Snehanand ji Party

Bye Apps...Hug

Shaant shaant my dear disciples.., Smile  With Shaanti only you will be able to attain full control over ur temptations..EmbarrassedLOL

-Appy-Zuzana

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zuzana

Nadz..jhappis and pappis backBig smile

Nadz babe...I have stoppped looking at logics in IPK...its senseless many a times ...so no point just 
getting frustrating...but still many times it does get to my nervesAngry

I am just looking forward to Arhi scenesApprove...I dont even want to talk abt Anji, her baby and her patiAngry
Let me just focus on Arhi and only on ArhiDay Dreaming...btw Arhi love story is going good with
takraar and ikraar...and now chanaEmbarrassed

It's a safe option not to expect anything Zu because is useless searching for logic in a fiction. Although I haven't watched much Indian shows, this by far is the best I've seen with less errors and loop holes

Let's dream about Nannav & Khushi and sail safely 

Nadz...this show is def different than other shows where though logic does exist many times the story and actors are pathetic.. def a very very different treatment and the unpredictability is one which makes the discussion very interesting...the other shows are far from real where as IPK is more closer to reality ..the characters more flawed which comes out more relatable to us and the opposite natures of the leads and yet both madly in love and how all the side characters influence the love story is what makes it interesting...whatever is happening the focus is the love story...so I do have hope that this anji thing will soon fade away and they will come back how this has changed the arhi relationship 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy--Sneha25-Starktastic

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Bye bye gals see you all tomorrow

Aps and Nadz..I dont try making any resolutions at all...becos I will break it the minute I make itROFL

-Appy-Starktastic

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Nadz..jhappis and pappis backBig smile

Nadz babe...I have stoppped looking at logics in IPK...its senseless many a times ...so no point just 
getting frustrating...but still many times it does get to my nervesAngry

I am just looking forward to Arhi scenesApprove...I dont even want to talk abt Anji, her baby and her patiAngry
Let me just focus on Arhi and only on ArhiDay Dreaming...btw Arhi love story is going good with
takraar and ikraar...and now chanaEmbarrassed

It's a safe option not to expect anything Zu because is useless searching for logic in a fiction. Although I haven't watched much Indian shows, this by far is the best I've seen with less errors and loop holes

Let's dream about Nannav & Khushi and sail safely 

Nadz...this show is def different than other shows where though logic does exist many times the story and actors are pathetic.. def a very very different treatment and the unpredictability is one which makes the discussion very interesting...the other shows are far from real where as IPK is more closer to reality ..the characters more flawed which comes out more relatable to us and the opposite natures of the leads and yet both madly in love and how all the side characters influence the love story is what makes it interesting...whatever is happening the focus is the love story...so I do have hope that this anji thing will soon fade away and they will come back how this has changed the arhi relationship 

I agree with you Zu.. Even after a year this show has managed to stick to its basic concept unlike other shows.

I used to watch a show on colors which was alove story of a bachelor and a widowed lady with 2 children. It was very cute story and actors were superb as well. Recently the show completed 100 epis and the show went down the drains.. In typical ektaish manner, hero got married to some bechari girl in dramatic twists and turns.. The girl freed him in a day when she realised he loves someone else.. Now the leads are getting married.. But the basic concept of the show, love story of a bachelor and a widow went for a toss.. When fans bombarded PH with what rubbish they have done, They come up with a ridiculous excuse saying, Ladka abhi bhi dil se bachelor hai..ROFL What the Hell...!!Angry  I hate that show now.. Just cant watch it for a second also..

Comparatively, Our show is still Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon, with Didi ki saut tossed in between.. It hasnt lost its essence... Its still the star-crossed love story of Arnav and Khushi..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-Zuzanamonsi08Starktastic

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

I agree with you Zu.. Even after a year this show has managed to stick to its basic concept unlike other shows.

I used to watch a show on colors which was alove story of a bachelor and a widowed lady with 2 children. It was very cute story and actors were superb as well. Recently the show completed 100 epis and the show went down the drains.. In typical ektaish manner, hero got married to some bechari girl in dramatic twists and turns.. The girl freed him in a day when she realised he loves someone else.. Now the leads are getting married.. But the basic concept of the show, love story of a bachelor and a widow went for a toss.. When fans bombarded PH with what rubbish they have done, They come up with a ridiculous excuse saying, Ladka abhi bhi dil se bachelor hai..ROFL What the Hell...!!Angry  I hate that show now.. Just cant watch it for a second also..

Comparatively, Our show is still Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon, with Didi ki saut tossed in between.. It hasnt lost its essence... Its still the star-crossed love story of Arnav and Khushi..Embarrassed

@Bold WHAT THE !!!!!  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Btw I agree with u and Zu and nadz and all LOL

-Appy--Sneha25-Zuzana

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

@Bold WHAT THE !!!!!  ROFL

Btw I agree with u and Zu and nadz and all LOL

@sneha..OMG really..dil se bachelorROFL
I know abt that show...why the hell did they deviate from the theme..seriously I am so glad that 4 lions is still sticking to the theme inspite of SP trying hard to make it a SP showLOL

Didi kis saut...I dont give a damn abt it really...my mind is chupkafied with Nisssar statement of secrets to 500 epi show where the first point is keep the leads together always Big smile...and this show has always maintained that theme...I just dont believe that anji can change the story...she can influence their relationship to a bettermentTongue

@monsi: just dont agree..please do add inLOL

Bye for sure nowLOL

-Appy--Sneha25-monsi08

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Bu byee Zu.. kya karun yaar .. aaj dimaag kaam not karing... bas padh rahi hoon .. and agree kar rahi hoon LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index