-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by appy2011

Hey ApsHug

@bold: I so agree with you...he is bringing in too much of Gopi vau show hereAngry

i tell ya hun..he seems completely lost as a writer...call it writers block..or whatever...after BS came back from kidnapping or should I say his shooting for the movieAngry the whole ASR/arnie characterization seems so vague..with no depth??

Aps..its so true and very very sadOuch...first it was BS out of character and then slowly he came back ..but still something is seriously missing in the script

...onl;y on thursday when she threw tea at him and he grabbed her...he was in true ASR styleDay Dreaming

YES...last week wednesday and thurday were awesome..and i was jumping up and down thinking ASR IS BACKSmileWinkLOL...but our roller coaster is back to low nowOuch..this is exactly my point as why the writers cant keep a tempo...why.?..why?  why is there no consistency...is it too much to ask...I thought that GH and co were among the best of their lot??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanamonsi08sbk2Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Gurls I don't think it's Sobti's fault; blame the CVs for the loop holes in the script cuz Sobti does what he's told to do and delivers what's demanded in the script

I still can't digest his royal silence during the whole post kidnapping jazz. He should have spoken or raised his voice in front of Anjali and Shyamu. Now that would have been a perfect reason for Anjali to detest her chote

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-monsi08Zuzana

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Gurls I don't think it's Sobti's fault; blame the CVs for the loop holes in the script cuz Sobti does what he's told to do and delivers what's demanded in the script

I still can't digest his royal silence during the whole post kidnapping jazz. He should have spoken or raised his voice in front of Anjali and Shyamu. Now that would have been a perfect reason for Anjali to detest her chote

I agree.. Anji has to be shown the reality and can be done only by ASR... rest all RM clan is out there to protect their barbie doll Angry

-Appy-ZuzanaStarktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
She's more of a Birkin bag which needs royalty and care. Reminds me of Farhan Akthar's Bagwathi line in Zindagi milegi na doobara movie  Silly

-Appy-monsi08Zuzana

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged

Hey NadzHug

Blame the script writer who is telling us ""dekhna hi to dekho""Ouch

Inconsistencies in IPK is the theme of the showAngry

ASR didnt open his mouth during shyam reveal

Nobody wondered what happened during kidnap to ASR or kushiOuch Even Nani or Akash didnt bother to ask Arnav abt the kdnap...

Even Arnav and kushi didnt have a proper convo abt the kidnap and arnav is still unaware abt what all kushi went thru with shyam the creep

GH dont know abt shyam revealShocked
 We still dont know what made ASR say ILUConfused

Iss unanswered questions ko kya naam doon?

-Appy-monsi08Starktastic

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Oh God Monsi ROFL How do you even come up with this stuff. Its so much better than what they are showing us

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanamonsi08

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Oh God Monsi ROFL How do you even come up with this stuff. Its so much better than what they are showing us

LOLThanks ..

Zuzanatrintring

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Hey NadzHug

Blame the script writer who is telling us ""dekhna hi to dekho""Ouch

Inconsistencies in IPK is the theme of the showAngry

ASR didnt open his mouth during shyam reveal

Nobody wondered what happened during kidnap to ASR or kushiOuch Even Nani or Akash didnt bother to ask Arnav abt the kdnap...

Even Arnav and kushi didnt have a proper convo abt the kidnap and arnav is still unaware abt what all kushi went thru with shyam the creep

GH dont know abt shyam revealShocked
 We still dont know what made ASR say ILUConfused

Iss unanswered questions ko kya naam doon?

well..Zu..iss summary ko I will give nameWink...very nice Big smile

-Sneha25-Zuzana

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index