Fan Fictions

Do Saheliyan ... (Page 41)

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Hi Zu and Priya Hug

@ Monsi:  I am very happy Khushi is leaving the Raizada Pagalkhana and going...but at the same time very sad that Arhi will be separated Cry

Anyway...I hope Arnie Baby runs to meet and woo her in every single episode and ups his passion quotient...more aggressive and relentless...I just hope this leading towards remarriage.

On the Redux thread Lizzy posted a spoiler that soon Amma will know the truth behind Arhi marriage.

I want all the Raizadas also to know...that will propel Nani to demand Arnav to remarry and get Khushi back...

Hey ShwetsHug

For once I am super glad she is out of RM...it was just not the place for romance..let them have it uninteruppted at GHBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-monsi08sbk2

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Hi Zu and Priya Hug

@ Monsi:  I am very happy Khushi is leaving the Raizada Pagalkhana and going...but at the same time very sad that Arhi will be separated Cry

Anyway...I hope Arnie Baby runs to meet and woo her in every single episode and ups his passion quotient...more aggressive and relentless...I just hope this leading towards remarriage.

On the Redux thread Lizzy posted a spoiler that soon Amma will know the truth behind Arhi marriage.

I want all the Raizadas also to know...that will propel Nani to demand Arnav to remarry and get Khushi back...

Who is Lizzy ? is she from the sets or smthing ? is she realiable like Mishti ?

Anyways... I am curious to know ASR's actions after Khushi leaves... certainly the separation is there but hopefully this will bring more passion and love Embarrassed

-Appy-Zuzanasbk2

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Hey ShwetsHug

For once I am super glad she is out of RM...it was just not the place for romance..let them have it uninteruppted at GHBig smile

yeah situation in RM has gone out of hands of CVs also.. so they decided to move the couple to koochie-koo in GH LOL

RM mein to ghar pe bhi romance mushkil... GH mein ... there they can romance in public also .. like Handpump romance.. or Indian Dumb-bells romance LOL

-Appy-Zuzanasbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Lizzy knows some source on the sets...she often posts news on Redux and is a regular member. She makes nice posts on it, often quoting mythological stories in reference with IPK situations and scenes.

-Appy-monsi08Zuzana

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
hola Zu and hola again sneha, monsi and shweta..Hug
HugHug

just read all your replies...will take a break from expecting anything from the show...and relax my brains from going on hyper lust levels when it comes to ARHI..because gautam hegde ke aise planning hai ki he himself does not seem to know who will interrupt ARHI when...looks like jab wo story liktha hai...there is lot of confusion going around with all the 3 shows he is writing for..hence we see a complete mish mash in the screenplay ShockedAngryROFL..these three icons have completely replaced my daydream icon.Day DreamingROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zuzanasbk2

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Hey ShwetsHug

yeah situation in RM has gone out of hands of CVs also.. so they decided to move the couple to koochie-koo in GH LOL

RM mein to ghar pe bhi romance mushkil... GH mein ... there they can romance in public also .. like Handpump romance.. or Indian Dumb-bells romance LOL

I want Arnie to jump over the bedroom window once in the night...please CVsLOL

-Appy-monsi08sbk2

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by monsi08

Hey ShwetsHug

I want Arnie to jump over the bedroom window once in the night...please CVsLOL

hum aur humari wishlists ROFL

Zuzanamonsi08sbk2

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

hola Zu and hola again sneha, monsi and shweta..Hug
HugHug

just read all your replies...will take a break from expecting anything from the show...and relax my brains from going on hyper lust levels when it comes to ARHI..because gautam hegde ke aise planning hai ki he himself does not seem to know who will interrupt ARHI when...looks like jab wo story liktha hai...there is lot of confusion going around with all the 3 shows he is writing for..hence we see a complete mish mash in the screenplay ShockedAngryROFL..these three icons have completely replaced my daydream icon.Day DreamingROFL

Hey ApsHug

@bold: I so agree with you...he is bringing in too much of Gopi vau show hereAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-monsi08

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index