Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: arnav_addict

Monsi tumhari wish complete hone ja rahi hai.Bhagwan ne tumhari sooon li.๐Ÿ˜†

which one? Khushi leaving one ? haan so to hai ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
BarunAddictSays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
something for you guys.๐Ÿ˜Žbased on spoiler

Arnav-(see the smirk)so,you are going back to GH?
Khushi-(fiesty one)yes.๐Ÿ˜ŽI don't want to live in zoo.
Arnav-I can understand.can you do me a favor?pls take me with you also.๐Ÿ˜†i so want to do 'what not' with you.โ˜บ๏ธ1st everybody interrupted everytime i tried to do something. & now you are going away from me.do you want me to do 'all that' with lakshmi?
Khushi-no.never.i wont take you with me.๐Ÿ˜ก1st you redeem yourself then come to me.or IF phangurls won't spare you.especially Monsi๐Ÿ˜›
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Zu and Priya ๐Ÿค—

@ Monsi:  I am very happy Khushi is leaving the Raizada Pagalkhana and going...but at the same time very sad that Arhi will be separated ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anyway...I hope Arnie Baby runs to meet and woo her in every single episode and ups his passion quotient...more aggressive and relentless...I just hope this leading towards remarriage.

On the Redux thread Lizzy posted a spoiler that soon Amma will know the truth behind Arhi marriage.

I want all the Raizadas also to know...that will propel Nani to demand Arnav to remarry and get Khushi back...
monsi08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnav_addict

something for you guys.๐Ÿ˜Žbased on spoiler

Arnav-(see the smirk)so,you are going back to GH?
Khushi-(fiesty one)yes.๐Ÿ˜ŽI don't want to live in zoo.
Arnav-I can understand.can you do me a favor?pls take me with you also.๐Ÿ˜†i so want to do 'what not' with you.โ˜บ๏ธ1st everybody interrupted everytime i tried to do something. & now you are going away from me.do you want me to do 'all that' with lakshmi?
Khushi-no.never.i wont take you with me.๐Ÿ˜ก1st you redeem yourself then come to me.or IF phangurls won't spare you.especially Monsi๐Ÿ˜›

awww the sexy smirk ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Why is he mad at her in the spoiler? 

These two are just like Nani explained them..chuha billi๐Ÿ˜†...
just now they were abt to kiss and now again fight..haiyya
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sbk2

Hi Zu and Priya ๐Ÿค—

@ Monsi:  I am very happy Khushi is leaving the Raizada Pagalkhana and going...but at the same time very sad that Arhi will be separated ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anyway...I hope Arnie Baby runs to meet and woo her in every single episode and ups his passion quotient...more aggressive and relentless...I just hope this leading towards remarriage.

On the Redux thread Lizzy posted a spoiler that soon Amma will know the truth behind Arhi marriage.

I want all the Raizadas also to know...that will propel Nani to demand Arnav to remarry and get Khushi back...

Hey Shwets๐Ÿค—

For once I am super glad she is out of RM...it was just not the place for romance..let them have it uninteruppted at GH๐Ÿ˜ƒ
monsi08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Hi Zu and Priya ๐Ÿค—

Who is Lizzy ? is she from the sets or smthing ? is she realiable like Mishti ?

Anyways... I am curious to know ASR's actions after Khushi leaves... certainly the separation is there but hopefully this will bring more passion and love ๐Ÿ˜ณ
monsi08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Hey Shwets๐Ÿค—

For once I am super glad she is out of RM...it was just not the place for romance..let them have it uninteruppted at GH๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah situation in RM has gone out of hands of CVs also.. so they decided to move the couple to koochie-koo in GH ๐Ÿ˜†

RM mein to ghar pe bhi romance mushkil... GH mein ... there they can romance in public also .. like Handpump romance.. or Indian Dumb-bells romance ๐Ÿ˜†

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lizzy knows some source on the sets...she often posts news on Redux and is a regular member. She makes nice posts on it, often quoting mythological stories in reference with IPK situations and scenes.
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hola Zu and hola again sneha, monsi and shweta..๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

just read all your replies...will take a break from expecting anything from the show...and relax my brains from going on hyper lust levels when it comes to ARHI..because gautam hegde ke aise planning hai ki he himself does not seem to know who will interrupt ARHI when...looks like jab wo story liktha hai...there is lot of confusion going around with all the 3 shows he is writing for..hence we see a complete mish mash in the screenplay ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฃ..these three icons have completely replaced my daydream icon.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ