Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Do Saheliyan ... (Page 24)

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Joined: 19 March 2010
Posts: 4525

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Riya I want some romance today but can hold my patience till Monday since we got good epis this week

My bet is Nannav will show up, Khushi runs at him and hugs, Nannav reminds her about the deal and Khushi frets and gets annoyed. Nannav trying to woo her again and I hope he gives in. Epi ends with a precap for some rain romance on Monday 


YAY.. Nadz.. I am in for that... shud be like this:

Khushi Hugs ASR and sobbing.

ASR : Khushi ... kya hua tumhe ? Tum theek ho na?
Khushi : HUmein Humein darr lag raha tha ... and Hugged him again tightly
ASR *smirk* : Mujhe to laga tha ki bahut mehnat karni padegi... lekin tum to aadhe hi din mein meri bahon mein aa gayi Wink

Khushi stiffens.. and dhakka maro to ASR and tried to move back.

ASR in ASR mode.. pulls her hard towards him.. and holds her tight.

ASR : Bas ab aur nahin Khushi ... tum har baar mujhse door nahin bhaag sakti...

EYE LOCK... RABBA VEYYY... (male n female both versions in chorusLOL)

Suddenly it starts pouring... and Episode ends...

Precap :
ASR : Khushi tum kapde badal lo .. !

Next scene.. Khushi shown from top to bottom wearing ASR's saree... and ASR going bonkers.. i mean mann mein  LOL



Monsi... Silly   Silly   Silly   Silly   Silly   
OMG OMG OMG, Meri aadhi wishlust poori ho gayeee... Hot hot hot...!! Baaki ki puri kar do na...Embarrassed Jaldiii...Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08RiyaDuttaStarktastic

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Riya I want some romance today but can hold my patience till Monday since we got good epis this week

My bet is Nannav will show up, Khushi runs at him and hugs, Nannav reminds her about the deal and Khushi frets and gets annoyed. Nannav trying to woo her again and I hope he gives in. Epi ends with a precap for some rain romance on Monday 


YAY.. Nadz.. I am in for that... shud be like this:

Khushi Hugs ASR and sobbing.

ASR : Khushi ... kya hua tumhe ? Tum theek ho na?
Khushi : HUmein Humein darr lag raha tha ... and Hugged him again tightly
ASR *smirk* : Mujhe to laga tha ki bahut mehnat karni padegi... lekin tum to aadhe hi din mein meri bahon mein aa gayi Wink

Khushi stiffens.. and dhakka maro to ASR and tried to move back.

ASR in ASR mode.. pulls her hard towards him.. and holds her tight.

ASR : Bas ab aur nahin Khushi ... tum har baar mujhse door nahin bhaag sakti...

EYE LOCK... RABBA VEYYY... (male n female both versions in chorusLOL)

Suddenly it starts pouring... and Episode ends...

Precap :
ASR : Khushi tum kapde badal lo .. !

Next scene.. Khushi shown from top to bottom wearing ASR's saree... and ASR going bonkers.. i mean mann mein  LOL

WOW me likeyEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL
U think Khushi will wear the saari so easily!!!LOLLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43349

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Bye Apple pie have a thumb sucking, breath stopping weekend in style mwaaah

@Mons
Me loving it babez Party

Like Sneha said it's gonna be a major cliffhanger tonight... But I ain't complaining 

@Riya
Yesss the saree... That's the moment she'll give in and accept him as her hubby dearest... Haye Swamiii Silly Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-monsi08RiyaDutta

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Bye Apple pie have a thumb sucking, breath stopping weekend in style mwaaah

@Mons
Me loving it babez Party

Like Sneha said it's gonna be a major cliffhanger tonight... But I ain't complaining 

@Riya
Yesss the saree... That's the moment she'll give in and accept him as her hubby dearest... Haye Swamiii Silly Silly
Uff...here I go another sleepless night SillySilly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-Starktastic

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Girls MOI leaving HugHugHug
C u all aroundEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-Starktastic

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Joined: 14 November 2011
Posts: 11962

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-monsi08

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Joined: 08 April 2010
Posts: 43349

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Buh byee Riya!!

Me off too sweethearts mwaaah

Happy rabba ve tonight!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Joined: 14 July 2011
Posts: 8978

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

...
WOW me likeyLOL
U think Khushi will wear the saari so easily!!!LOLLOL 


Nahin .. itne jaldi nahin ...

ASR : Bas ab aur nahin Khushi ... tum har baar mujhse door nahin bhaag sakti...

Rain starts pouring ... Khushi moves back again... and turns around to run inside the room.. but ASR yet another time holds her wrist ... and whips her around... she comes crashing on his chest ... ASR is drowning in her beauty.. devouring her features starting from her eyes.. her nose.. and her .. lips.. Water droplets are resting on her petal like lips and making ASR's dil go dhak dhak...
He tries to kiss her again .. but Khushi turns her face away .. ASR loosens his grip .. Khushi turns around facing the pool shivering.. ASR comes from the back and hugs her from behind... pulls her hair on left shoulder.. and puts the wet strands behind her ear... Khushi starts hyperventilating .. ASR puts a kiss on her right cheek.. Khushi closes her eyes in pleasure and rests her head on his shoulder..
ASR makes her face him .. and tells her ...

ASR : Khushi tum kapde badal lo .. !
Khushi can only nod her head in nervousness... She starts going inside the room when ASR holds her wrist and says
ASR : Wear the saree that I brought ... PLEASE !
Khushi gives a weak smile and goes inside the room .. !

Issme Monday to nikal hi jayega .. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy--Sneha25-RiyaDutta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index