Fan Fictions

Do Saheliyan ... (Page 12)

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

Originally posted by -Sneha25-

You are right girls.. I am simply wasting my time and dimaag on sucha wasteful character.. But  just wanted to get it out.. So did..LOL

So what you guys think hug today or cliff hanger?Confused I will die if they show it as cliff hanger...Ouch

yes hui na baat...now we are talking LOL

with the track record of the makers..cliff hanger is my pick..but they may just surprise us Day Dreaming

Even my pick is cliff hanger..But logically speaking LOL (pardon me),  For how long will they show Khushi getting scared of Bijli, andhera and being home alone...That will be too much to bear..Confused Will they show satsang and Anji's visit to THAT templeConfused?Sleepy OMG.. Spare me the torture...Ouch Hug within 5 mins of the epi please...Embarrassed Pretty pretty please..!!Big smile Then they can show romance.. endless romance...pulling, pushing, pinning to wall, catching waist, caressing and ultimately lips pinning to lips...hot hot hot...!!!! Silly 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-monsi08Starktastic

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged

You are right girls.. I am simply wasting my time and dimaag on sucha wasteful character.. But  just wanted to get it out.. So did..LOL

So what you guys think hug today or cliff hanger?Confused I will die if they show it as cliff hanger...Ouch

with the track record of the makers..cliff hanger is my pick..but they may just surprise us Day Dreaming

Even my pick is cliff hanger..But logically speaking LOL (pardon me),  For how long will they show Khushi getting scared of Bijli, andhera and being home alone...That will be too much to bear..Confused Will they show satsang and Anji's visit to THAT templeConfused?Sleepy OMG.. Spare me the torture...Ouch Hug within 5 mins of the epi please...Embarrassed Pretty pretty please..!!Big smile Then they can show romance.. endless romance...pulling, pushing, pinning to wall, catching waist, caressing and ultimately lips pinning to lips...hot hot hot...!!!! Silly 

@bold...yes...yes..yes...thats all I need to say...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged

@sneha...

now..now..lets not get  grumpy after such a lovely epi...lets just ignore and see the arnie we were waiting for Dancing

added to this happy mood...this is what I got to eat todayBig smile

http://i.imgur.com/UbHrI.jpg

Wowww... Me likey Big smile Muh mein pani aa gaya sachchi..!!Embarrassed

-Appy-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Our Khushi's back yapping to herself ROFL

Gurls,
This is IPKKND and us so obviously it'll end in a cliffhanger for sure followed by a hyperventilating precap

Sneha, I have patience to tolerate anything right now given that fact that cry baby won't steal screen space 

I'm practicing patience thanks to NK's instructions...
Lambi saas... Lambi saas

-Appy--Sneha25-monsi08

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged

@bold...yes...yes..yes...thats all I need to say...LOL

OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg 

I imagined tooo... hot hot... superhot...OMG OMG OMG...Silly  .Silly  .Silly  .Silly  .Silly  .Silly  .Silly  .Silly  .Silly  .Silly  .Silly  

I am going bonkers here...Too much hotness in the room right now... Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-monsi08

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
and how cute was NK when he said..iss war ko kya naam doon Wink...loved that too...this NK is such a saviour when it comes to non arhi parts of our show Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-monsi08

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged

@sneha...

now..now..lets not get  grumpy after such a lovely epi...lets just ignore and see the arnie we were waiting for Dancing

added to this happy mood...this is what I got to eat todayBig smile

http://i.imgur.com/UbHrI.jpg

nadzy...you have to see this...pleej go to the link above Wink

Edited by appy2011 - 20 July 2012 at 3:33am

Starktastic

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged

and how cute was NK when he said..iss war ko kya naam doon Wink...loved that too...this NK is such a saviour when it comes to non arhi parts of our show Smile

LOL.. You know what, I heard it as Iss bore ko kya naam doon? first. and  I was like, haain... NK nuts huyi gawa hai ka??? Itney hotness ko bore boling...LOL.. Nevertheless, that was cute...Embarrassed

-Appy-monsi08Starktastic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index