Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Apple pie ðŸ¤—

What we want is...
Kissing, more kissing, touching, more touching

But what we get is...
No kissing, no touching, no nothing only seeing 

Hail Himesh Reshamiya!!

yeah...i remember that song...no touching...no touching...only seeing..only seeing...😉😆

well...on the lines of something better than nothing..like monsi says...cheek or ears are also fine😃..consolation prize 😃

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

yeah...i remember that song...no touching...no touching...only seeing..only seeing...😉😆

well...on the lines of something better than nothing..like monsi says...cheek or ears are also fine😃..consolation prize 😃

chheee... I am feeling like Bhikari... 25 paise, 50 paise diye jaise...😆 jab ki expectation 5 rs ki thi... ðŸ˜†
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Sneha25-

I will be your accomplice Monsi..😆

BTW, why was Arnie taking Permission to stay back at GH?? Who is she school ki principal hai kya?/😡.. I wonder how would she react when she wil learn Buaji is all hale and hearty..🤢

she will do her natak😡...she has perfected it...😡
waisa...snehanandh babaji...may be the silver lining is we will stop seeing this crying and just out of ICU look from anji...writers can you hear me...shymoo make your comeback..me waiting🤪...so at least I don't have to take this ANJI anymore😲 ðŸ¤£
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

she will do her natak😡...she has perfected it...😡
waisa...snehanandh babaji...may be the silver lining is we will stop seeing this crying and just out of ICU look from anji...writers can you hear me...shymoo make your comeback..me waiting🤪...so at least I don't have to take this ANJI anymore😲 ðŸ¤£

You are right Appy.. And like how we agreed on the other day.. we will get some real villain to hate.. Abhi toh bechara Arnav maar kha raha hai humse..😆
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My bet is our bwoy won't get to kiss anywhere ðŸ¤£ He's jinxed these days big time Edited by NaDzGirl - 11 years ago
-Appy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sneha25-

You are right Appy.. And like how we agreed on the other day.. we will get some real villain to hate.. Abhi toh bechara Arnav maar kha raha hai humse..😆

yes😃...yeh hui na baat guruji🤗

@bold...if arnie plants a kiss...i am forgiving him of all his past sins against the women fraternity 🤣
-Appy- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

My bet is our bwoy won't get to kiss anywhere ðŸ¤£ He's jinxed these days big time

oh!! nadzy...you mean no consolation prize also this time..😆😉
BIackSwan thumbnail
Nope!! I highly doubt it Aps unless Khushi gives in which I don't see happening according to the TB video 
-Sneha25- thumbnail
OMG... Nadzy is ruling out the possibility of consolation prize also...😛 I hope he gets some reward or atleast an acknowledgement  for his active participation in the jinxed activity...😆

BIackSwan thumbnail
In that case I'll offer myself at him with no contracts or nothing ðŸ¤ª