Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: monsi08

I agree Sneha.. That chana dropping was abrupt.. !

And WHY THE HELL ASR said  I love U di in between his Love confession for Koosii ??πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

Same question...πŸ˜•  Woh bhi abrupt tha... Sab kuchh abrupt ho raha hai aaj kal...πŸ˜†
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Sneha25-

Main laal chhadi maindan khadi...πŸ˜†

Edit : Chhadi as in stick.. Dont confuse with chaddi...🀣

I actually read it Chaddi before πŸ˜†

Akash tells that Khushi ne Jo kuch kiya etc.. and Payaliya just wants her hubby love back. so she simply tells aisa nahin hoga...
Kitne kameeney log hain yaar Khushi ki life mein .. 🀒
monsi08 thumbnail

Same question...πŸ˜•  Woh bhi abrupt tha... Sab kuchh abrupt ho raha hai aaj kal...πŸ˜†

Poora episode hi abrupt tha πŸ˜†  But when will ASR shuts up his mami for using Phati saree etc words for the bahus of the house.. I hate him for this.. Akash is spineless anyways... YUCK 🀒

I hated P and A yesterday... Payaliya is so selfish and mean as always ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Same here... I mean how long is she going to hide the things...? Plus  wanted Khushi's monologues about her walking out of marriage.. She was assured by nani in the night and next day she is leaving the house.. They should have shown some build up to her decision..πŸ˜•

Shwets...I have come to accept kushi as she is...this is her character...she hides it thinking its in the best interest of other person but doesnt realise it doesnt really help...i was actually thinking as the show progresses she would learn how truth one day has to come out and it doesnt help to hide it but eventually is more harmful...but now I have lost hope yaar...I dont see her learning anything so I expect her to continue with her own ideologies ...the writers want the characters to be that way...otherwise story continuing will be very difficult for themπŸ˜†

Its about time her truth about marriage is coming out in the open and buaji and Amma would refuse to send kushi back to RM...what would Arnie do then???πŸ˜‰
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Good Morning ... kya discuss ho raha hai .. aur kya kya ho gaya πŸ˜Š

My views :

• Arnav's confession of love in front of Anji .. awww.😳😳.. But I didnt love her before .. HAWWW 😲
  • Akash turning again B positive .. awww.😳😳.. But all blame on Koossii and Payaliya sort of agreeing and Muaffi manging ... HAWWW 😲
  • Arnav talking to sleeping beauty .. awww..😳😳. Both sharing same blanket .. HAWWW πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
  • Arnav bringing Chana... Arnav flirting ..  Arnav Singing Mausam hai Suhana .. Arnav concerned for Kooossiii... Arnav ye .. Arnav Woh... AWWW 😳😳😳

Monsi I loved the way he sang Mausam hai suhana...it was too cute...he is really enjoying this phase of him in love with kushi...totally awesome scene😳
-Sneha25- thumbnail

I actually read it Chaddi before πŸ˜†

Akash tells that Khushi ne Jo kuch kiya etc.. and Payaliya just wants her hubby love back. so she simply tells aisa nahin hoga...
Kitne kameeney log hain yaar Khushi ki life mein .. 🀒

Oh he meant it that way?? I thought he meant she hid the truth from them.. BTW, why was Payalia doing nakhras when Khushi was leaving? And Khushi is apologising and all...🀒 Abhi mujhe itna gussa aa raha hai na sab pe...😑😑

Khushi ne Arnav, NK aur nani chhodke sab ko ek ek chaanta lagana chahiye...😑 They all deserve it..Hopeless, selfish creatures..!!
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Zu,

Arnie was awww throughout...😳 He was so caring and loving...his voice so lovely... So much pyaar in his actions... Awww.. he was the charatcer of the day for me...😍
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arnav needs to tell everyone the truth...he hasn't told the complete truth and that us why Akash spoke so rudely about Khushi...

Zu...Khushi's hiding the truth, lying to cover up things is driving me nuts...and to add to it all, Arnav too is giving information in bits and pieces, is not defending Khushi at all when that horrible woman Manthara Mami berates her...

All of this is highly frustrating. 
akrox thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was hilariousπŸ˜ƒ
How do you come up with such amazing posts everytime? πŸ‘
Always look forward to ur posts Monsi08
monsi08 thumbnail
@Zu,

You are right,,,, this is khushi .. she wont change.. actually noone has changed much.. suits for the story ...
I read smwhere that Amma will know about contract marriage .. and smthing interesting cmg up...

lets see !

And @Sneha... Yeah.. It was all ASR yday ... cant stop awwwing 😳