Fan Fictions

Do Saheliyan ... - Page 41

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Zu, Shweta...πŸ€—

Shocked is an understatement Zu..πŸ˜† My mouth remained open like this😲 thoruhgout the epi...

Yup Zu that was the best line of the day..πŸ˜†

Do u gals think something is up her sleeves? Or she is happy that she is still her Chhote's priority ? Ya phir sach mein sudhar gayee??πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Sneha25-

Hello Zu, Shweta...πŸ€—

Shocked is an understatement Zu..πŸ˜† My mouth remained open like this😲 thoruhgout the epi...

Yup Zu that was the best line of the day..πŸ˜†

Do u gals think something is up her sleeves? Or she is happy that she is still her Chhote's priority ? Ya phir sach mein sudhar gayee??πŸ˜†

Hello Aps, Shwets, SnehaπŸ€—

@Aps: Agree if she doesnt go back then how will we get to see arhi dream wedding😍
And am happy kushi left RM...that place is too gloomy

@Sneha: Anji aur sudharna...bahut mushkil baat hain..not possibleπŸ˜†...she is just happy that she still holds priority in her chhottes life...which will go haywire when her hubby comes and convinces her with his own drawn out plans
-Sneha25- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zuzana

Hello Aps, Shwets, SnehaπŸ€—

@Aps: Agree if she doesnt go back then how will we get to see arhi dream wedding😍
And am happy kushi left RM...that place is too gloomy

@Sneha: Anji aur sudharna...bahut mushkil baat hain..not possibleπŸ˜†...she is just happy that she still holds priority in her chhottes life...which will go haywire when her hubby comes and convinces her with his own drawn out plans

Arhi dream wedding...😍 Is it happening for sure??πŸ˜•

Anji's behaviour gave me a ray of hope... But reading your opinions I am back to where I stood before..πŸ˜†

When is Shyamu coming btw?? I am eager to know what plans are up his sleeves now? He will be definitely more venomous than before... Will he still lust of after Khushi? or he is coming to bring full RM down?

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Girls...

The episode was good...but I do not like the way Khushi again is hiding the truth from her family. In the precap she is cheerfully shouting and pretending to be happy with Buaji πŸ˜•

I mean, she has walked out of her contract marriage...what is she going to tell her family, and when? As usual she will avoid telling the truth for some time...
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Good Morning ... kya discuss ho raha hai .. aur kya kya ho gaya πŸ˜Š

My views :
  • Arnav's confession of love in front of Anji .. awww.😳😳.. But I didnt love her before .. HAWWW 😲
  • Akash turning again B positive .. awww.😳😳.. But all blame on Koossii and Payaliya sort of agreeing and Muaffi manging ... HAWWW 😲
  • Arnav talking to sleeping beauty .. awww..😳😳. Both sharing same blanket .. HAWWW πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
  • Arnav bringing Chana... Arnav flirting ..  Arnav Singing Mausam hai Suhana .. Arnav concerned for Kooossiii... Arnav ye .. Arnav Woh... AWWW 😳😳😳
-Sneha25- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

Girls...

The episode was good...but I do not like the way Khushi again is hiding the truth from her family. In the precap she is cheerfully shouting and pretending to be happy with Buaji πŸ˜•

I mean, she has walked out of her contract marriage...what is she going to tell her family, and when? As usual she will avoid telling the truth for some time...

Same here... I mean how long is she going to hide the things...? Plus  wanted Khushi's monologues about her walking out of marriage.. She was assured by nani in the night and next day she is leaving the house.. They should have shown some build up to her decision..πŸ˜•
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arnav din par din is becoming more and more adorable πŸ˜³

The way he said Mausam hai Suhana...what the what the...cho chweet!

So what do you think Girls...did Khushi leave so that Anji and Arnav can live in peace, or did she leave because the contract got over and she does not accept Arnav as her husband?
monsi08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sbk2

Arnav din par din is becoming more and more adorable πŸ˜³

The way he said Mausam hai Suhana...what the what the...cho chweet!

So what do you think Girls...did Khushi leave so that Anji and Arnav can live in peace, or did she leave because the contract got over and she does not accept Arnav as her husband?

She left because She thinks that noone is happy because of her presence...
and contract timing is inline with all these events.. coincidence !!!

But ASR already knows smthing is wrong.. so he cmg back.. i am sure he will know today that Khushi lied about Bua's health... ! 
Unless Khushi convinces Bua to act ill in front of ASR ... kind of Crap happens πŸ˜•

monsi08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Sneha25-

I didnt get that scene..πŸ˜• I thought she shuddered when he came close and called her.. I dont think he was being romantic.. In any case, that was not well-executed scene IMO.

I agree Sneha.. That chana dropping was abrupt.. !

And WHY THE HELL ASR said  I love U di in between his Love confession for Koosii ??πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

-Sneha25- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: monsi08

Good Morning ... kya discuss ho raha hai .. aur kya kya ho gaya πŸ˜Š

My views :

• Arnav's confession of love in front of Anji .. awww.😳😳.. But I didnt love her before .. HAWWW 😲
For a change I liked Anji in the scene, Coz I thought she was genuienly happy for Chhotey.. lekin abhi post pe sab ne bataya ki she is happy that she is still chotey ki priority.. So all my khoosi phusss. πŸ˜† I know, what the hell was I didnt love her before... πŸ˜• Toh phir terrace pe kya karne ja raha tha? Khushi ke saath deal discuss karne..πŸ˜• I want some explanation to this..
  • Akash turning again B positive .. awww.😳😳.. But all blame on Koossii and Payaliya sort of agreeing and Muaffi manging ... HAWWW 😲
I was surprised to see payalia saying sorry... Sorry for what? Injecting some sense in hubby's mind?? I wanted Akash to say sorry to her on behalf of his crass and low class mother...🀒 And when did he blame Khusi???😲 
  • Arnav talking to sleeping beauty .. awww..😳😳. Both sharing same blanket .. HAWWW πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Both sharing same blanket with ample of space left between them...Hawww😲 πŸ˜† Blanket aise share karna chahiye ki pata nahin lagna chahiye, kiske pair kahaan hai..LOLzπŸ˜‰
  • Arnav bringing Chana... Arnav flirting ..  Arnav Singing Mausam hai Suhana .. Arnav concerned for Kooossiii... Arnav ye .. Arnav Woh... AWWW 😳😳😳
Awww Awww Awww Awww raise to infinity...😍

Main laal chhadi maindan khadi...πŸ˜†

Edit : Chhadi as in stick.. Dont confuse with chaddi...🀣
Edited by -Sneha25- - 11 years ago