Do Saheliyan ... - Page 37

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Girl power Appy baby... You go girl friend. Go break it!!! I'm right behind you

🥳 ðŸ¥³

ok I will sign off for sure now😉...

bye Zu, Sneha, Nadzy and Mon...flying muwaahs!!
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

Girls.. look at me.. Take inspiration from swami Snehanand JI ðŸ˜† 

Jai ho Swami Snehanand ji ðŸ¥³

Jai ho Swami Snehanand ji ðŸ¥³

Bye Apps...🤗

Shaant shaant my dear disciples.., ðŸ˜Š  With Shaanti only you will be able to attain full control over ur temptations..😳😆

It's a safe option not to expect anything Zu because is useless searching for logic in a fiction. Although I haven't watched much Indian shows, this by far is the best I've seen with less errors and loop holes

Let's dream about Nannav & Khushi and sail safely 

Nadz...this show is def different than other shows where though logic does exist many times the story and actors are pathetic.. def a very very different treatment and the unpredictability is one which makes the discussion very interesting...the other shows are far from real where as IPK is more closer to reality ..the characters more flawed which comes out more relatable to us and the opposite natures of the leads and yet both madly in love and how all the side characters influence the love story is what makes it interesting...whatever is happening the focus is the love story...so I do have hope that this anji thing will soon fade away and they will come back how this has changed the arhi relationship 
Bye bye gals see you all tomorrow

Aps and Nadz..I dont try making any resolutions at all...becos I will break it the minute I make it🤣
Originally posted by Zuzana

Nadz...this show is def different than other shows where though logic does exist many times the story and actors are pathetic.. def a very very different treatment and the unpredictability is one which makes the discussion very interesting...the other shows are far from real where as IPK is more closer to reality ..the characters more flawed which comes out more relatable to us and the opposite natures of the leads and yet both madly in love and how all the side characters influence the love story is what makes it interesting...whatever is happening the focus is the love story...so I do have hope that this anji thing will soon fade away and they will come back how this has changed the arhi relationship 

I agree with you Zu.. Even after a year this show has managed to stick to its basic concept unlike other shows.

I used to watch a show on colors which was alove story of a bachelor and a widowed lady with 2 children. It was very cute story and actors were superb as well. Recently the show completed 100 epis and the show went down the drains.. In typical ektaish manner, hero got married to some bechari girl in dramatic twists and turns.. The girl freed him in a day when she realised he loves someone else.. Now the leads are getting married.. But the basic concept of the show, love story of a bachelor and a widow went for a toss.. When fans bombarded PH with what rubbish they have done, They come up with a ridiculous excuse saying, Ladka abhi bhi dil se bachelor hai..🤣 What the Hell...!!😡  I hate that show now.. Just cant watch it for a second also..

Comparatively, Our show is still Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon, with Didi ki saut tossed in between.. It hasnt lost its essence... Its still the star-crossed love story of Arnav and Khushi..😳
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

I agree with you Zu.. Even after a year this show has managed to stick to its basic concept unlike other shows.

I used to watch a show on colors which was alove story of a bachelor and a widowed lady with 2 children. It was very cute story and actors were superb as well. Recently the show completed 100 epis and the show went down the drains.. In typical ektaish manner, hero got married to some bechari girl in dramatic twists and turns.. The girl freed him in a day when she realised he loves someone else.. Now the leads are getting married.. But the basic concept of the show, love story of a bachelor and a widow went for a toss.. When fans bombarded PH with what rubbish they have done, They come up with a ridiculous excuse saying, Ladka abhi bhi dil se bachelor hai..🤣 What the Hell...!!😡  I hate that show now.. Just cant watch it for a second also..

Comparatively, Our show is still Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon, with Didi ki saut tossed in between.. It hasnt lost its essence... Its still the star-crossed love story of Arnav and Khushi..😳

@Bold WHAT THE !!!!!  🤣🤣🤣🤣

Btw I agree with u and Zu and nadz and all 😆
Originally posted by monsi08

@Bold WHAT THE !!!!!  🤣

Btw I agree with u and Zu and nadz and all 😆

@sneha..OMG really..dil se bachelor🤣
I know abt that show...why the hell did they deviate from the theme..seriously I am so glad that 4 lions is still sticking to the theme inspite of SP trying hard to make it a SP show😆

Didi kis saut...I dont give a damn abt it really...my mind is chupkafied with Nisssar statement of secrets to 500 epi show where the first point is keep the leads together always ðŸ˜ƒ...and this show has always maintained that theme...I just dont believe that anji can change the story...she can influence their relationship to a betterment😛

@monsi: just dont agree..please do add in😆

Bye for sure now😆
Bu byee Zu.. kya karun yaar .. aaj dimaag kaam not karing... bas padh rahi hoon .. and agree kar rahi hoon ðŸ˜†
The ghost is back!!

What did I miss?