Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Where is Khushi going btw? Buaji's house? Ya koi Jab we met wala stunt?πŸ˜•
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sneha25-

The thing is, she will lie to Buaji as well...this girls is also so frustrating...she doesn't tell anyone anything, worried that they will get  dukhi...and ends up creating more trouble for herself.

If she plans to walk out of the marriage, she has to tell her family...but she will cook up some other nonsense πŸ˜•
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Sneha25-

Bua ji ke yahan.. her health is not well.. but ASR taking her bag and leaving..
so me guessing he alreday knows she is lying..
or Khushi will somehow avoid ASR meeting bua ji and know the truth !!!!
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

The thing is, she will lie to Buaji as well...this girls is also so frustrating...she doesn't tell anyone anything, worried that they will get  dukhi...and ends up creating more trouble for herself.

If she plans to walk out of the marriage, she has to tell her family...but she will cook up some other nonsense πŸ˜•

Sigh... Thats Khushi for you..🀒

monsi08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbk2

Cant agree more πŸ˜•

She is irritating at times ... imagine ghar mein itna kuch ho gaya.. and Bua Garima Shashi still do not have an iota of clue.. is it even possible !!!!!!!!
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want Khushi to tell her family the truth now...so sick of her shielding everyone around and taking crap from everyone πŸ˜‘

And I would also like for Arnav to tell his family about the truth behind their marriage and how Khushi almost died...why hasn't he told this to the others? Why giving half facts and to Nani only?!!
monsi08 thumbnail
Can they show ASR like this for once in this show as it is in this OS of Smita's

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3109549
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monsi08

Cant agree more πŸ˜•

She is irritating at times ... imagine ghar mein itna kuch ho gaya.. and Bua Garima Shashi still do not have an iota of clue.. is it even possible !!!!!!!!

Hi galsπŸ€—

The birthday she decided not to tell her parents and buaji...how long can this go..whenever anybody from RM meet them there is going to be a dhamaka..why doest this gal understand this ,,,they will be more hurt when mami or akash will blast them atleast if kushi had told buaji and amma that shyam truth is out they might be prepred to face the consequences or they may make a trip to RM and try to make them understand.,..anyhow this is signature IPK
BarunAddictSays thumbnail
Monsi tumhari wish complete hone ja rahi hai.Bhagwan ne tumhari sooon li.πŸ˜†
monsi08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Hi galsπŸ€—

The birthday she decided not to tell her parents and buaji...how long can this go..whenever anybody from RM meet them there is going to be a dhamaka..why doest this gal understand this ,,,they will be more hurt when mami or akash will blast them atleast if kushi had told buaji and amma that shyam truth is out they might be prepred to face the consequences or they may make a trip to RM and try to make them understand.,..anyhow this is signature IPK

Hey Zu πŸ€—

I dont know why they keep hiding things .. i mean these are some issues which is impossible to hide ...
i hope today's epi itself they cover Khushi leaving the house.. i dont want a drag there 😑