Do Saheliyan ... - Page 9

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by appy2011

yes hui na baat...now we are talking πŸ˜†

with the track record of the makers..cliff hanger is my pick..but they may just surprise us 😍

Even my pick is cliff hanger..But logically speaking πŸ˜† (pardon me),  For how long will they show Khushi getting scared of Bijli, andhera and being home alone...That will be too much to bear..πŸ˜• Will they show satsang and Anji's visit to THAT templeπŸ˜•?πŸ₯± OMG.. Spare me the torture... Hug within 5 mins of the epi please...😳 Pretty pretty please..!!πŸ˜ƒ Then they can show romance.. endless romance...pulling, pushing, pinning to wall, catching waist, caressing and ultimately lips pinning to lips...hot hot hot...!!!! πŸ€ͺ 
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

Even my pick is cliff hanger..But logically speaking πŸ˜† (pardon me),  For how long will they show Khushi getting scared of Bijli, andhera and being home alone...That will be too much to bear..πŸ˜• Will they show satsang and Anji's visit to THAT templeπŸ˜•?πŸ₯± OMG.. Spare me the torture... Hug within 5 mins of the epi please...😳 Pretty pretty please..!!πŸ˜ƒ Then they can show romance.. endless romance...pulling, pushing, pinning to wall, catching waist, caressing and ultimately lips pinning to lips...hot hot hot...!!!! πŸ€ͺ 

@bold...yes...yes..yes...thats all I need to say...πŸ˜†

added to this happy mood...this is what I got to eat todayπŸ˜ƒ

http://i.imgur.com/UbHrI.jpg

Wowww... Me likey πŸ˜ƒ Muh mein pani aa gaya sachchi..!!😳
Our Khushi's back yapping to herself πŸ€£

Gurls,
This is IPKKND and us so obviously it'll end in a cliffhanger for sure followed by a hyperventilating precap

Sneha, I have patience to tolerate anything right now given that fact that cry baby won't steal screen space 

I'm practicing patience thanks to NK's instructions...
Lambi saas... Lambi saas

@bold...yes...yes..yes...thats all I need to say...πŸ˜†

OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg OMG Omg 

I imagined tooo... hot hot... superhot...OMG OMG OMG...πŸ€ͺ  .πŸ€ͺ  .πŸ€ͺ  .πŸ€ͺ  .πŸ€ͺ  .πŸ€ͺ  .πŸ€ͺ  .πŸ€ͺ  .πŸ€ͺ  .πŸ€ͺ  .πŸ€ͺ  

I am going bonkers here...Too much hotness in the room right now... πŸ€ͺ
and how cute was NK when he said..iss war ko kya naam doon πŸ˜‰...loved that too...this NK is such a saviour when it comes to non arhi parts of our show πŸ˜Š

added to this happy mood...this is what I got to eat todayπŸ˜ƒ

http://i.imgur.com/UbHrI.jpg

nadzy...you have to see this...pleej go to the link above πŸ˜‰
Edited by appy2011 - 11 years ago

and how cute was NK when he said..iss war ko kya naam doon πŸ˜‰...loved that too...this NK is such a saviour when it comes to non arhi parts of our show πŸ˜Š

LOL.. You know what, I heard it as Iss bore ko kya naam doon? first. and  I was like, haain... NK nuts huyi gawa hai ka??? Itney hotness ko bore boling...πŸ˜†.. Nevertheless, that was cute...😳
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

LOL.. You know what, I heard it as Iss bore ko kya naam doon? first. and  I was like, haain... NK nuts huyi gawa hai ka??? Itney hotness ko bore boling...πŸ˜†.. Nevertheless, that was cute...😳

@bold tum bhi na sneha 🀣🀣🀣

although...the show has been that in the past..but not any moreπŸ˜‰

@bold tum bhi na sneha 🀣🀣🀣

although...the show has been that in the past..but not any moreπŸ˜‰

Marna mat mujhe, but you sounded like Anji... Aap bhi na..!!πŸ˜†