Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: appy2011

you are so right..this anji will not leave us and the love birds alone..even in her sedated stateπŸ˜†...she makes sure she has hired folks to help her outπŸ˜‰

So HP is cry baby's secret web cam?!?!?

Nannav should immediately fire him and bring back OP. Since everybody's into this petition business, I'm gonna write a petition to Nananv to get OP back in action 
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i might disappoint you hun today...cause in the zombie state I am in...one liners may be tough...😳

the only thing that comes to my head..the cloths that kushi kept folding seemed endless...it also seemed as though she was folding the same set of dresses again and again...and again..and again...🀣

ROFLLL True that...🀣 I noticed that as well... She proved today that she is Laundry jiji's sister...πŸ˜†
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@sneha...

now..now..lets not get  grumpy after such a lovely epi...lets just ignore and see the arnie we were waiting for
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sneha25-

I know.. Typical SIL of TV shows...😑.. Btw, Is she pregnant or seriosuly ill??? The way they all are pampering her...😑 

BTW, I am getting irritated with Khushi hiding from her stuff? as if she is a main culprit.. Why only she should hide.. Payal should hide too. Its her who spilled the beans about engagement, Nk should hide too, Its him who spitted out the sickening password, Chhotey should hide, he threw the snakey out... Doesnt she remember all that happned that night when Di sees these people? Why punish only Khushi?🀒

She behaves more like a patient who has fled from ICU πŸ₯±

Let's not give her any importance today gurls... Let's divert our attention to angry young man and angry young woman's war story
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

So HP is cry baby's secret web cam?!?!?

Nannav should immediately fire him and bring back OP. Since everybody's into this petition business, I'm gonna write a petition to Nananv to get OP back in action 

I doubt Arnav will ever get OP back.. he has seen the touchy-touchy business of KHushi-OP when she was playing blindfold game..πŸ˜† I have a feeling that was the real reason in first place why he got fired...
BIackSwan thumbnail

I doubt Arnav will ever get OP back.. he has seen the touchy-touchy business of KHushi-OP when she was playing blindfold game..πŸ˜† I have a feeling that was the real reason in first place why he got fired...

This is the best justification I heard for OP's sudden disappearance πŸ€£
-Sneha25- thumbnail
You are right girls.. I am simply wasting my time and dimaag on sucha wasteful character.. But  just wanted to get it out.. So did..πŸ˜†

So what you guys think hug today or cliff hanger?πŸ˜• I will die if they show it as cliff hanger...
-Appy- thumbnail

You are right girls.. I am simply wasting my time and dimaag on sucha wasteful character.. But  just wanted to get it out.. So did..πŸ˜†

So what you guys think hug today or cliff hanger?πŸ˜• I will die if they show it as cliff hanger...

yes hui na baat...now we are talking πŸ˜†

with the track record of the makers..cliff hanger is my pick..but they may just surprise us 😍
-Appy- thumbnail

@sneha...

now..now..lets not get  grumpy after such a lovely epi...lets just ignore and see the arnie we were waiting for

added to this happy mood...this is what I got to eat todayπŸ˜ƒ

http://i.imgur.com/UbHrI.jpg

-Appy- thumbnail
looks like I am back to me talking to myself?? πŸ€£