Do Saheliyan ... - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Sneha25-

Talk about die hard fans of a show...🀣... we are phangurls of the servants too...πŸ˜† Thank you Gul, GH and other lions...πŸ˜† What a package you gave us..!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜†

@ all bolds... gosh..you girls..this is what you have been discussing🀣
Edited by appy2011 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by appy2011

I just wished the prakash guy had not interrupted the love/hate birdsπŸ˜‰

He was paid by Di to interrupt the angry love birds...πŸ˜† Did you notice he was calm and didnt even get embarassed when he saw them in action... as if he was expecting it.. Di did the deed..I tell ya...πŸ˜†
Appy, 

I hope you had the same thing as yesterday for lunch at your friend's house warming party. We need some too good one liners from you today as well..😳

He was paid by Di to interrupt the angry love birds...πŸ˜† Did you notice he was calm and didnt even get embarassed when he saw them in action... as if he was expecting it.. Di did the deed..I tell ya...πŸ˜†

you are so right..this anji will not leave us and the love birds alone..even in her sedated stateπŸ˜†...she makes sure she has hired folks to help her outπŸ˜‰

Dost dost na raha...
pyaar pyaar na raha...
Zindagi humein tera
aetbaar na raha...😭

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Appy, 

I hope you had the same thing as yesterday for lunch at your friend's house warming party. We need some too good one liners from you today as well..😳

i might disappoint you hun today...cause in the zombie state I am in...one liners may be tough...😳

the only thing that comes to my head..the cloths that kushi kept folding seemed endless...it also seemed as though she was folding the same set of dresses again and again...and again..and again...🀣
Omg another one Monsi πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
Loved it πŸ€£ πŸ€£
ROFL!🀣 Awesome post, yaar!
Phan gurls at their peak of madness πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I doubt if anybody pays so much attention to detail like we do πŸ€£
Originally posted by appy2011

you are so right..this anji will not leave us and the love birds alone..even in her sedated stateπŸ˜†...she makes sure she has hired folks to help her outπŸ˜‰

I know.. Typical SIL of TV shows...😑.. Btw, Is she pregnant or seriosuly ill??? The way they all are pampering her...😑 

BTW, I am getting irritated with Khushi hiding from her stuff? as if she is a main culprit.. Why only she should hide.. Payal should hide too. Its her who spilled the beans about engagement, Nk should hide too, Its him who spitted out the sickening password, Chhotey should hide, he threw the snakey out... Doesnt she remember all that happned that night when Di sees these people? Why punish only Khushi?🀒