FF: ENTANGLED LOVE Thread 2 Pcp Pt 15 - Page 136 - Page 85

Posted: 11 years ago
Khushi saying she will never have any children is a big decision...I loved Arnav and his dad's talk! Thanks for the PM!!!!
πŸ‘greatπŸ‘i was thinking the same 1ly i cnt wait till the condition reveled to arnav  ...continue plz cnt wait update the next part soon plz...
The conversation between Arnav and his father was so good. Loved the bond they shared.
Awesome update. 
Thanks for the pm.😊
hmm aashi like arnav looks like she already sensed him to b his father (to b) n even khushi felt it so nyc loved it awesum update πŸ‘ thanx for da PM love ya
Awesome update !!!!! Loved the convo between dad & son ...
loved arnav's dad!!!
their conversation was good...
whats up with khushi and conditions???
hmm... waiting to read more
thanx for the PM πŸ˜Š
nice update
continue soon
Wow what a wonderful update !!!

I loved Arnav and his dad interaction !! It was like a student and a master one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arnav is a very good student, he gave all answers !! and that surprise me, he's nnot confused at all, he's very clear !! he has ATTRACTION towards Khushi and not LOVE !! πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
But he also considers Aashi !! he isn't behaving nicely with Aashi because of Khushi but because he wants to !! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Arnav's dad shocked me completely, he proposed Arnav to marry Khushi πŸ˜²πŸ˜² but why ?? Does he think like that it will arrange matters between Anjali and Shyam ?? I mean it was so fast, as he was in a hurry !!!
however I really like him !!!

Wow Khushi she's amazing !! so she's going to adopt Aashi !! well I don't know much about law in India, but I watch a movie, in which the guy had to marry in order to adopt a baby ! 
So I guess she won't be able to adopt Aashi alone, and here comes Arnav  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
So she doesn't want any other child πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
it's a very honorable decision, but I think she took this decision because she's afraid that her future husband won't love Aashi as much as his own child πŸ˜•πŸ˜• I guess it won't be the case with Arnav but lets' see what will happen !!!

can't wait !! this story is very intersting !! the best of all of your FF 
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Precap for Part 15:

Arnav saw his Dad coming out from the bathroom..

Arnav: Dad.. I need to talk to you..

DaD: Regarding?

Arnav looked at his mother and then back to his Dad.

Arnav: Aashi..

Dad: Ohh!! Ok.. Lets take a walk out..

Arnav and his Dad left for a walk outside and Arnav's mother was so confused what these two wanted to talk about that little girl..Arnav and his dad had a conversation for almost an hour and then they returned back to their rooms.. Arnav's Mother tried getting what they talked from her husband but he didnt let her know anything and he slept..

It was next morning and Arnav was getting ready to go out.. Anjali came there and then saw Arnav getting ready..

Anjali: Chotte.. Can you drop me to Court please..

Arnav: Court? Why Di? Our next hearing is not so soon.. Then?

Anjali: Chotte please.. I dont have much time.. Please..

Arnav was litte worried.. He wanted to know why his DI was interested in going to Court now..

nice precap !!

Not only Arnav's mother but I also want to know what they talked πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Why Anjali wants to go to the court ?? does she know about Aashi's adoption ??