FF: ENTANGLED LOVE Thread 2 Pcp Pt 15 - Page 136 - Page 81

Posted: 11 years ago

Part 14

As soon as Arnav left in his Car from Gupta House, Shashi and Garima came to Khushi's room. She was making Aashi sleep on her bed.

Garima: Khushi.. You had been with the Driver in your Car.. How did you ended up with Arnav dropping you?

Khushi: My Car got punctured Maa.. So he gave me a lift..

Shashi: Khushi.. You Ok Beta?

Khushi: I am fine dad..

She moved in the bathroom to get changed.. After some time she came out.. Her parents were not in the room now.. She saw Aashi sleeping peacefully on the bed and kissed her cheeks.. She slept beside her thinking of everything that happened today.. The way Aashi jumps with joy when he is around, the way he drove his Car slow just for her and Aashi. The way he helped her getting down the Car taking Aashi in his arms, his concern to return Aashi's file to her in teh CLinic, the doctor considering him as Aashi's father, he telling the doctor that from next time he would never let her alone for Aashi's check ups, his kiss on Aashi's cheeks..

Khushi closed her eyes not wanting to think about him anymore.. But then all of a sudden she remembered Arnav's Dad's words.. "Will the person she marry ever love Aashi in a similar way she loves her? Will he be able to take Aashi's responsibilty forever like Khushi does?" And in all this she could only think of Arnav again. Till now whatever she saw and felt between Aashi and Arnav was just like a Father - daughter bond.. Though it was knowingly or unknowingly from his side, she felt he may be the one who can actually be a responsible father for Aashi..

She immediatalely opened her eyes..

Khushi (To herself): No Khushi,.. How can you even think of him? He is responsible for Aashi being in this state. And the same person who was responsible for Aashi not getting the love of her true parents can never be able to take her responsibilty even if he wishes..

Arnav reached his office and met his Dad first in his Cabin..

Arnav: Hey Dad.. I am here.. Shoot your questions..

Dad: Ohh!! So you prepared to give me all answers then?

Arnav: Not all.. May be some.. Which is required currently..

Dad: Why are you seen with Khushi so much these days?

Arnav was shocked.. This was his Dad's first question? This should have been the last one he thought.. If the first question was so horrible.. what would be the rest?

Arnav; What is that suppose to mean Dad? Its just coincidence that we keep crossing each others path..

Dad: Coincidence My Foot Arnav.!!

His Dad got up from his chair and sat leaned on the table before Arnav..

DaD: I need a true answer.. Stop making up some answers to fool me.. Ok?

Arnav: Fine.. You wanna know why you always find me with her.. Thats because I like being with her..

Dad: Was she the reason for you to break your engagement?

Arnav: Not her .. It was my attraction towards her that made Lavanya understand I am not interested in taking this marriage thing forward..

DaD: So you mean you attracted to Khushi ?

Arnav: And Aashi.. I feel good to be with them..

Dad: Knowing you have ruined their life?

Arnav: Yeah.. Knowing I have ruined their lives..

Dad: So is Khushi aware of these attraction phase of yours?

Arnav: Very Well..

Dad: And she isnt ignoring you?

Arnav: She does it.. But I dont let her ignore me

Dad: So what is the ultimate solution of this and where is this leading to Arnav?

Arnav: I .. I Dont know.. I dont want to know.. Whatever it is between we 3.. Its fine with me.. I mean.. I know what I did with that baby and her mother..

DaD: Ohh!! So someone is finally guilty..

Arnav: Its not a guilt eactly Dad.. I did what I had to that time for Di.. And yeah now that its not working anymore, I feel bad for Aashi some way.. And I dont want her to be left alone with Khushi .. I mean Khushi herself is so young and she is a single mother.. She cannot handle her all alone in her life..

DaD: Ohh So by any chance planning to share Aashi's responsibilty with her because you feel bad for what you did to that baby..

Arnav: Yeah.. Right...

DaD: And what level of responsibilty you wanna take for Aashi?

Arnav: Everything thats possible from my end.. I am even fine taking her 100% responsibilty Dad

Dad: You think Khushi will agree? She wont Arnav.. But Yes.. may be you can try for 50% responsibilty..

Arnav: And hows that?

Dad: Marry Khushi.. Be Aashi's legal Father and take her responsibilty..

Arnav was shocked.. He never thought of this way.. But does that mean he would really need to marry Khushi? Will she agree?

Arnav: She wont Agree Dad..

Dad: I know.. Its not so simple as it looks..

Arnav: Well.. Leave it on me.. I will see what I need to do..

DaD: But Promise me Arnav.. You wont hurt Khushi or Aashi anymore in this process..

Arnav: I promise..

Arnav left his Dad's cabin but he felt actually nice speaking what he had in his heart to his Dad.. He always felt comfortable to share his thoughts to his Dad and today was no less..

Shyam came to Gupta House and was talking to Garima and Shashi.. He looked little upset but then this was noticed by Khushi who was coming down with Aashi in her arms.. Aashi never liked going much in Shyam's arms and this was not unnoticed by Khsuhi.. Such a huge difference it was for her..Aashi was not liking her own blood father but she loved the person who was responsible for her to get seperated from her own Parents.. SHe came down and sat opposite to him. Shyam wanted to take Aashi in his arms but Aashi didnt go.. She started crying and Shyam didnt ask her again not wanting her to cry more..

Khushi: Shyam.. Are you OK? I mean you look a bit tense

Shyam: I am fine Khushi. Just work pressure.. And well Yeah I got an email from your Lawyer wanting to see you and me tomorrow at the Court.. Regarding the Adoption matter..

Khushi: Great.. So that means finally we will get some final date wherin Aashi will be legally my daughter forever.,.(She smiled and kissed Aashi on her cheeks)

Shyam: Khushi.. Think once again..

Khushi: I dont need to rethink Shyam.. I am doing what was Aarti's last wish. So never ever think I would let Aashi come back to you.

Shyam: But Khushi.. I am getting seperated from Anjali.. Cant I be with Aashi forever? I am her father..

Khushi: Where were you these years? You never trusted Aarti.. Just one misunderstanding and you left her alone and got married.. Did you ever try to turn back and see whether this was all true or were you fed with some wrong answers? No Shyam.. You never did that.. I cannot let Aashi with you.. You can meet her whenever you wish.. But can never get her legally..

Shyam : Fine.. As you wish.. But tell me one thing Khushi..Will you ever be able to give Aashi a Fathers love and Care? Alone?

Khushi was quiet.. She knew a child needs both parent and currently she had no plans even to get married..

Garima: Shyam is right Khushi... We need you to think of marriage..

Khushi: No Maa.. I cannot trust some unknown person to be Aashi's father.. Never..

Garima: But if not now.. Some or the other time you need to get married.. And then you need to trust that person to take Aashi's care forever..

Khushi: Well In that case.. I will put forward one condition before that person whom I will get married..

Shyam: Condition? And what will be that Khushi?

Khushi: I would never have kids from the person I would marry.. Aashi will be only our Kid and no one else after her..

Shyam and Garima were shocked.. How could she even think so? Who will marry her at this condition? They surely had to worry a lot for Khushi than Aashi niw..

Precap for Part 15: - Page 136

Edited by Madhu123 - 11 years ago
Loved the convo between Arnav and his dad :D love the bonding thy share :) khushi thinking about Arnav being Aashi's dad :P Khushi's condition :O update soon xoxox
awesome update loved it loved the conversation between arnav n his dad n arnav dad suggestion n khushi condition wow loved it khushi thinking about arnav as aashi father seriously cant wait for the next update continue soon thanks for the pm
Nice one...Love  Arnav's dad character a lot...
The story is on great move... Loved it.. Thanks for the PM..😊😊

Arnav and Dad s bond is too strogn and I loved it... Thank God AAshi si not comfortable with Shyam.. Haha...
wowww...getting better and better
arnav thinking of marriage..
and khushi's condition
:)
aww i felt updated to be very short 😆
yeah i know it is not i just felt 😉
hmm finally arnu dears thought are more clear
hmm only aashi can save him now
i am sure kushi will give a tought fight
may be shyam, guptas and raizadas all will come together to bring arhi together loving it
thank you
  Nice convo bw Arnav & his dad! Nw he planning to marry khushi ! M surprised by khushi's decision, she loved Aashi so much, Arnav the only person will agree that condition !
    Thx for the amazing update!
wow what a twist.

thank  uso much madhu for clearing my doubts n stating exactly what was in arnav's mind.now i hv full faith in arnav.i also felt proud abt arnav's father.he is such a gentleman.cant beleive he fathered arnav n anjali.

oh my kushi wud keep such a condition.lol.but im sure of two things.only arnav wud agree to it n they both wud go against their resolve in future.lol.

liked what kushi said to shyam.it really makes sense.he only loved anjali n was just attracted to aarati.bz he didnt take a min ot turn back n check as kush isaid.see now he feels bad for leavign kushi eventhough he knws she is wrong.but with the case of aarti it didnt take him a moment ot forget n move on.

loved arnav's dad'd last line"dont hurt kushi n aashi anyomre in this process".wonderful dad,i just love n  respect him.
loved arnav's lines"i feel good beign with them","im attracted to aash itoo""not exactly guilt dad,i did what ws right for dii but now i feel bad for aashi","she does it but i wont let her ignore me","im ready to take her 100% responsibility".
wow,i loved many more dialogues of this update madhu.u r just fantastic wen it comes ot dialouges.i loved the exchange bwn arnav n dad compleltely.this was the sweetest part of this story so far.do hv such exchanges often
Awww... Arnav wants to marry khushi and feels sorry for Aashi and wants to be her father. I seriously love your portrayal of Arnav and Khushi in all your FFs and SSs, they are some what similar to show yet completely opposite!
Khushi noticed how Aashi is more attracted to Arnav than Shyam, hope she agrees to marry Arnav for atleast Aashi's sake and then start falling for him. They are already attracted to each other!
Thanks for the PM!