India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT CV's Welcome Back! (Page 4)

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
So true...Clap. Varsha... agree with you...Thumbs Up. the old vibe was visible in few scenes of past few episodes... and overall, enjoyed watching these episodes. And you have explained beautifully all my favorite scenes...Hug. To top it all, Kunal's brilliant acting and super cute expressions made the episodes more beautiful to watch...Day Dreaming

Actually when this show started with such simplicity,
Approve it did remind me of Hrishikesh Mukherjee and Basu Chatterjee.Big smile Their films are so simple, beautiful and have no nonsense melodrama, which concentrates mainly on the middle class people and their simple journeys in life. This was what exactly which attracted me to NBT,Embarrassed but now, due to TRP game, everything is going berserk.Ouch

Anyways, thanks for this post... your write up was nice and refresh
ing. thanks dear.Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

siyakeraghavswavai2knrajisumiswapJay_tapori

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@ varsha :

i agree with the post you made, specially on your comments on riddhima. it DOES take a lot of guts to take such a HUGE unconventional step to secure someone's happiness, although logically and legally speaking, returning the MS DOESNT nullify MR marriage. so even if riddhima had taken up the step in right intentions, she didnt succeed in achieving her end coz the means itself werent correct !!Ouch

now coming to her violent behaviour in yesterday's episode, you know when i saw her threatning her mom with that knife ( waise, how did a butter knife got into a tray of surgical equipments ??ConfusedD'oh ) i was like .. "hats off to the CVs yaar, kamal ki trio banaya hai inlogone .. teeno ek se badkar ek ziddi, each of them would go to any extremes to achieve their ends !!LOL " okay, back to riddhima .. i DONT think she's a psyco as is the general opinion in the forum, rather she's a DESPERATE kind of ziddi, i mean if she says YES, then noone can change it to a NO and vice-versa, if she says I'LL DO IT , then she means SHE WILL DO IT no matter what it takes or what price she has to pay for it . that's a part of her personality trait .. and it's different from being a psyco, in fact coining her a psyco from just one incident would be too much simplification from our part to sort out things for MM ( since we all want to see them happy and together ) but i dont believe it's the case here.

for one thing which i believe people will agree with me, whatever had happened over the MR marriage fiasco, no doubt it was an entirely wrong thing to happen, no doubt this incident is going to affect mohan-megha 's life adversely, but then the WORST CASUALTY of this incident IS Riddhima herself !! MM ke beech MUs honge, they will fight, have arguments about right and wrong but at the end of the day, they WILL be together. but what about riddhima ?? woh kis galti ki keemat chuka rahi hai ?? aur kyun ?? coz whatever riddhima's mom told her yesterday was absolutely TRUE ..marriage isnt a joke that one night you marry and next day you discard all signs of your marital status and deny the marriage itself , that being MAHAAN DOESNT pay off !! and seeing MM happy together, oneday riddhima would regret her emotional decision of calling her marriage off like this !! and which of course, sent shudders down my spine at the thought of " certain unwanted people " utilizing this situation and bringing back these exact words to create havoc in MMs life by turning Riddhima into a vamp !!DeadDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kunalrockswhitepearl

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Absolutely Varsha!!!Smile

NBT is back on track... atleast until Ridz resurfaces later after MM wedding!!!

Till then I will sit back and enjoy each and every moment... MM sangeet, MM wedding, MM romantic moments which we all wanted to see for long Embarrassed and wished CV's had put this romance track instead of Ridz track.

Well here is the time now to enjoy!!!

Lovely post!!!Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
and so to sort out this situation i have thought of a possible track that looked SENSIBLE to me while keeping riddhima a positive character too . it's like this :

riddhima shows up at MMs sangeet. mohan gets panicked to see her and ends up in confessing his marriage to megha. megha breaks down and calls off her marriage with mohan. both mohan and riddhima runs after her to explain things. after a lot of effort, megha cools down but tells mohan that she WILL NOT marry him till he gets legally divorced from riddhima. all this happens in the absence of the vyas family, so this matter now stays between only these three people - MM & R.

now mohan goes to FIL and says that he's changed his decision regarding his parents and has decided to try to convince them to accept this wedding, specially his dad , as they all wish it to be so, and hence he wants the marriage to be postponed for sometime. vyas family agrees to it.

next day MR goes in search of an advocate to file their divorce case. here enters a new character as the advocate who turns out to be riddhima's old college classmate who had a crush on her during college days. but riddhima remained indifferent to him and later they parted ways after graduation and this guy went on to study law and become an advocate. this guy gets shocked to see riddhima after years and after hearing her story gets furious on mohan but riddhima cools him down. the divorce gets filed and MR gets a six-month time period ( as per the laws ) before finally getting seperated.

now in course of this 6 months, a parallel love story gradually develops between riddhima and her advocate friend which ofcourse doesnt escape MMs notice. so they undertake all possible efforts to bring them together, specially mohan since he still feels the guilt for causing her so much undeserved grief and sorrow. and meanwhile convices riddhima's parents to get them married as soon as MR gets divorced. and at the end of six months, the day comes for MR to get divorced ... as soon as MR divorce takes place, mohan suggest riddhima to get married to her new love in the same court itself ie.court marrige on the same day. and needless to say, MM too get married in court finally.

i think this is the only way to keep riddhima as a third angle to MM story without turning her into a Kektaish vamp against MM and also to save Mohan from committing a crime like bigamy. of course then it will mean delaying MM marriage for a few more months but at least it will be better option than to see a black spot on mohan's character.

what do you say guys ??Wink idea kaisa laga ??Wink comments and reviews are most welcome !!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlMeera_Ka_MohanRehana86

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

and so to sort out this situation i have thought of a possible track that looked SENSIBLE to me while keeping riddhima a positive character too . it's like this :

riddhima shows up at MMs sangeet. mohan gets panicked to see her and ends up in confessing his marriage to megha. megha breaks down and calls off her marriage with mohan. both mohan and riddhima runs after her to explain things. after a lot of effort, megha cools down but tells mohan that she WILL NOT marry him till he gets legally divorced from riddhima. all this happens in the absence of the vyas family, so this matter now stays between only these three people - MM & R.

now mohan goes to FIL and says that he's changed his decision regarding his parents and has decided to try to convince them to accept this wedding, specially his dad , as they all wish it to be so, and hence he wants the marriage to be postponed for sometime. vyas family agrees to it.

next day MR goes in search of an advocate to file their divorce case. here enters a new character as the advocate who turns out to be riddhima's old college classmate who had a crush on her during college days. but riddhima remained indifferent to him and later they parted ways after graduation and this guy went on to study law and become an advocate. this guy gets shocked to see riddhima after years and after hearing her story gets furious on mohan but riddhima cools him down. the divorce gets filed and MR gets a six-month time period ( as per the laws ) before finally getting seperated.

now in course of this 6 months, a parallel love story gradually develops between riddhima and her advocate friend which ofcourse doesnt escape MMs notice. so they undertake all possible efforts to bring them together, specially mohan since he still feels the guilt for causing her so much undeserved grief and sorrow. and meanwhile convices riddhima's parents to get them married as soon as MR gets divorced. and at the end of six months, the day comes for MR to get divorced ... as soon as MR divorce takes place, mohan suggest riddhima to get married to her new love in the same court itself ie.court marrige on the same day. and needless to say, MM too get married in court finally.

i think this is the only way to keep riddhima as a third angle to MM story without turning her into a Kektaish vamp against MM and also to save Mohan from committing a crime like bigamy. of course then it will mean delaying MM marriage for a few more months but at least it will be better option than to see a black spot on mohan's character.

what do you say guys ??Wink idea kaisa laga ??Wink comments and reviews are most welcome !!Smile

Great polly...Saap bhi mar gaya aur lathi bhi nahin tooti...What an idea...it would definitely help CVs to come out from this mess. Now Riddhima's character cannot be just brushed like that, so your story idea seems very practical. But till Riddhi gets her love Mohan and Megha will have to suffer more. Dekhe what CVs have stored for us!

Edited by whitepearl - 21 July 2012 at 1:25am

Meera_Ka_MohanMoner_Radio

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
@ varsha :

of course riddhima's character cannot be sidelined just for the sake of it, MR had been actually married to each other and not faked a hubby-wifey drama like MM during rashmi track, so her character needs to be handled properly.

whitepearlMeera_Ka_Mohan

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

can anyone send this idea to the brainless CVs please? thanks for sharing hon Hug

luv
rehana

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlMeera_Ka_MohanMoner_Radio

.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 21 July 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
awesome post I completely agree with you..NBT is Magical...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index