_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by whitepearl

Wow! must say Ashnoor going to turn into a beautiful young lady...Big smile
Really so true. She's so angelic and beautiful. Masha Allah! Embarrassed

Is there any Ashnoor appreciation thread?
Nope! But we did have a Mohan-Nanhi AT. Check Archive thread for the link!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Nice post VarshaSmile. I know that NBT is inching back to its oldself screenplay wise. Story wise I will wait and watch. I am still badly scarred by the MR marriage.Ouch

Ridhima's character is not as simple as we thought her to be initially. There are many layers to her which will unfold in the coming days. Hmm..so much for the TRPs LOL.

Fountain scene was symbolic. Nanhi's dialogue about 'Isiliye to tumhe idhar leke aayi isse theek karne' also meant that Nanhi has always played her part in trying to bring happiness in Megha's life in the form of Mohan and for me that is what that dialogue meant.

About Megha's assurance, I was a little apprehensive when she said 'Imaandari se pyaar karte ho'. I hope she still finds that earnestness in Mohan's love once she gets to know about Mohan-Ridhima marriage. I somehow think she will stand by Mohan this time. It depends on how the truth unfolds in front of her. I would love to see Mohan do that but phir TRPs bhi milna chahiye na usme..bina drame ka yeh revelation to hone se raha aur drama chahiye to Mohan ka revelation se zyada koi aur aake reveal karega to hi zyada drama hai which will translate into TRPs...(gosh I didnt know I will even try to make sense about TRPsLOL)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtwhitepearlknrajiJay_tapori_SilentSoul_

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Nice post VarshaSmile. I know that NBT is inching back to its oldself screenplay wise. Story wise I will wait and watch. I am still badly scarred by the MR marriage.Ouch
Cheer up dear Suman...Hammare wounds bhar saki isleye hi toh yeh post likhi hai...I am being selective while watching every episode. Only concentrating on MM MN MA and all others except MR.

Ridhima's character is not as simple as we thought her to be initially. There are many layers to her which will unfold in the coming days. Hmm..so much for the TRPs LOL.
 Sahi kaha! But I think she is ready to do whatever it takes to unite MM together. 

Fountain scene was symbolic. Nanhi's dialogue about 'Isiliye to tumhe idhar leke aayi isse theek karne' also meant that Nanhi has always played her part in trying to bring happiness in Megha's life in the form of Mohan and for me that is what that dialogue meant.
ClapYou have added another dimention to fountain scene...yes..Nanhi is always been instrumental in bringing MM together. She is an integral part so far. Loved the way she tried to pacify Addu. 

About Megha's assurance, I was a little apprehensive when she said 'Imaandari se pyaar karte ho'. I hope she still finds that earnestness in Mohan's love once she gets to know about Mohan-Ridhima marriage. I somehow think she will stand by Mohan this time. It depends on how the truth unfolds in front of her. I would love to see Mohan do that but phir TRPs bhi milna chahiye na usme..bina drame ka yeh revelation to hone se raha aur drama chahiye to Mohan ka revelation se zyada koi aur aake reveal karega to hi zyada drama hai which will translate into TRPs...(gosh I didnt know I will even try to make sense about TRPsLOL)

mujhe bhi yeh dar lagta hai ki ab aur Mohan ki insult na ho...I think that is why Riddhi is will be brought for sangeet. She will I guess sambhalofy everything for Mohan and will reveal the circumstance under which Mohan was in a way forced to marry R. She will then in front of everybody seek a divorce,,,end of chapter Riddhi..

Edited by whitepearl - 20 July 2012 at 1:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNisumiswap

JumanaLoveKunal Goldie
JumanaLoveKunal
JumanaLoveKunal

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Agree with u dear, our old NBT is back with loves, sweet nok jhok and more cool moments, mohan and megha yesterday sence was magical, well i can just say NBT rock and always be, mohan megha is doing gr8 job and its best jodi in the world, keep rockingHug

whitepearl

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Agreed Varsha,it seems coming back...

whitepearl

big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
I still don't want to get so much relieved...Is CVs ka koi bharosa nahi...

Pravesh.P

siyakeraghav Senior Member
siyakeraghav
siyakeraghav

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
I too think that this time megha will stand by mohan but in private she may be hurt that mohan didnt confide in her.Once his intention of marrying riddhima becomes clear to her she will understand his nature of going out of the way to help people in trouble.
Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
I like teh way u extract symbolism out of a scene.I wish I was able to do that :) fountain scene :)
   even if baat khulti hai about MR marriage, Mohan can always said ..arrey yaar bolney toh waala tha..tumhi ne kahaa rehney do.. so the ball is in megha's court now..lolLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index