Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT CV's Welcome Back! - Page 2

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by-lilsweety

Xactlyy...She made me confused too...
I too m sooo damm xcited for the sangeet ceremony of Meghan..🥳

Till yesterday, I used to find Ridz boring but now she's getting interesting enough to entertain me😆 Sometimes life mein dramas hote hai yaar...Yeh Ridz bhi Mohan ke life ka aisa hi koi faltoo drama hai jo forever nahi rahega😛 Mujhe toh bas apne MM ki shaadi se matlab hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by--Bidzie-

Your welcome...Oh well, I'm sure too that CVs will take care of Ridz properly...Still keeping my expectations low😆 Only thing I want is to see MM together😍 

Arey you didn't recognize Kunal's special friend in my profile pic?😲 It's Ashnoor yaar!😳

Wow! must say Ashnoor going to turn into a beautiful young lady...😃
whitepearl thumbnail

Till yesterday, I used to find Ridz boring but now she's getting interesting enough to entertain me😆 Sometimes life mein dramas hote hai yaar...Yeh Ridz bhi Mohan ke life ka aisa hi koi faltoo drama hai jo forever nahi rahega😛 Mujhe toh bas apne MM ki shaadi se matlab hai

Agree yaar ...No second thought about her. It would be interesting to see her role even if she stays here for a while. It would be really eyeopening to see how a girl trapped in her parents wrongdoing and rectify their mistakes going against the society and her own family.
Edited by whitepearl - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-whitepearl

Wow! must say Ashnoor going to turn into a beautiful young lady...😃

Really so true. She's so angelic and beautiful. Masha Allah! 😳
whitepearl thumbnail

Really so true. She's so angelic and beautiful. Masha Allah! 😳

Is there any Ashnoor appreciation thread?
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-whitepearl

Is there any Ashnoor appreciation thread?

Nope! But we did have a Mohan-Nanhi AT. Check Archive thread for the link!
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice post Varsha😊. I know that NBT is inching back to its oldself screenplay wise. Story wise I will wait and watch. I am still badly scarred by the MR marriage.

Ridhima's character is not as simple as we thought her to be initially. There are many layers to her which will unfold in the coming days. Hmm..so much for the TRPs 😆.

Fountain scene was symbolic. Nanhi's dialogue about 'Isiliye to tumhe idhar leke aayi isse theek karne' also meant that Nanhi has always played her part in trying to bring happiness in Megha's life in the form of Mohan and for me that is what that dialogue meant.

About Megha's assurance, I was a little apprehensive when she said 'Imaandari se pyaar karte ho'. I hope she still finds that earnestness in Mohan's love once she gets to know about Mohan-Ridhima marriage. I somehow think she will stand by Mohan this time. It depends on how the truth unfolds in front of her. I would love to see Mohan do that but phir TRPs bhi milna chahiye na usme..bina drame ka yeh revelation to hone se raha aur drama chahiye to Mohan ka revelation se zyada koi aur aake reveal karega to hi zyada drama hai which will translate into TRPs...(gosh I didnt know I will even try to make sense about TRPs😆)
whitepearl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sumiswap

Nice post Varsha😊. I know that NBT is inching back to its oldself screenplay wise. Story wise I will wait and watch. I am still badly scarred by the MR marriage.

Cheer up dear Suman...Hammare wounds bhar saki isleye hi toh yeh post likhi hai...I am being selective while watching every episode. Only concentrating on MM MN MA and all others except MR.

Ridhima's character is not as simple as we thought her to be initially. There are many layers to her which will unfold in the coming days. Hmm..so much for the TRPs 😆.
 Sahi kaha! But I think she is ready to do whatever it takes to unite MM together. 

Fountain scene was symbolic. Nanhi's dialogue about 'Isiliye to tumhe idhar leke aayi isse theek karne' also meant that Nanhi has always played her part in trying to bring happiness in Megha's life in the form of Mohan and for me that is what that dialogue meant.
👏You have added another dimention to fountain scene...yes..Nanhi is always been instrumental in bringing MM together. She is an integral part so far. Loved the way she tried to pacify Addu. 

About Megha's assurance, I was a little apprehensive when she said 'Imaandari se pyaar karte ho'. I hope she still finds that earnestness in Mohan's love once she gets to know about Mohan-Ridhima marriage. I somehow think she will stand by Mohan this time. It depends on how the truth unfolds in front of her. I would love to see Mohan do that but phir TRPs bhi milna chahiye na usme..bina drame ka yeh revelation to hone se raha aur drama chahiye to Mohan ka revelation se zyada koi aur aake reveal karega to hi zyada drama hai which will translate into TRPs...(gosh I didnt know I will even try to make sense about TRPs😆)

mujhe bhi yeh dar lagta hai ki ab aur Mohan ki insult na ho...I think that is why Riddhi is will be brought for sangeet. She will I guess sambhalofy everything for Mohan and will reveal the circumstance under which Mohan was in a way forced to marry R. She will then in front of everybody seek a divorce,,,end of chapter Riddhi..

Edited by whitepearl - 11 years ago
JumanaLoveKunal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u dear, our old NBT is back with loves, sweet nok jhok and more cool moments, mohan and megha yesterday sence was magical, well i can just say NBT rock and always be, mohan megha is doing gr8 job and its best jodi in the world, keep rocking🤗
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed Varsha,it seems coming back...