India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT CV's Welcome Back!

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
It gave me great relief and joy to see that my dear NBT is back on track. DancingYesterday's episode reminded me of all those lovely moments that I had almost forgotten because of the temporary derailment of the story.Day Dreaming It reminded me of a love stricken Mohan Bhatnager whose whole mannerism used to change used in front of Megha 'fully conscious of his love for her, yearning for her love in return and yet cautiously maintaining a respectful distance.Day Dreaming And yesterday's Mohan Megha scene has that all in it. It was a pleasure to watch Megha comforting Mohan and assuring him of her unconditional faith in him.Big smile Other scenes which were remarkable were that of Mohan- Nanhi conversation and Megha- Addu conversation. Such admirable scenes make NBT an extraordinary show.Thumbs Up  It has several qualities that we seldom see in other shows. The scene in the courtyard where Mohan and Nanhi were mending the fountain and Megha and Addu , gave a lot of realistic feel. Mohan was completely at ease in his new surroundings, Megha also was so comfortable having him around in Viyas family, as if he has always been a part of viyas family.HugThis particular scene, Mohan's subtle smile, his wink at Megha and Megha's acceptance and there after Megha mollifying Addu had a Hrishikesh Mukhergi touch.Hug  Good Job CVs!!!Clap And thanks for bringing the symbolic fountain back into the picture. Springing water was a clear indication of happiness springing back into their lives. About Riddhima's eccentric behaviour, I only want to say that it does need a lot of unconventional thinking to take the step that she is taking. And I am sure she will prove that she is not the selfish conventional wife who cannot see beyond herself. She is determined to prove that if Mohan can sacrifice his own feelings just to fulfil a half strangers last wish, she can also do the same to take away the yolk of unwanted marriage off his shoulders. 
CV's welcome back...Hug

Edited by whitepearl - 20 July 2012 at 1:02am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Chomelbspprts_gngnimartaashoo_buttcrushed2012siyakeraghavheydoc27crazy87Imperfect_Onefatim30JumanaLoveKunalswavai2kkkap00rPravesh.PIshaqzaadeDee_76knrajiMeera_Ka_Mohan-Wishes-nb.nehaDiviya27Moner_RadiosaumieeDJ..Fallen AngelbsingapuryJay_taporisumiswapSwastikAshNi_SilentSoul_manesha76misty85-Swetha-ash28

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Don't know guys what's happening ...how come I m qoting myself...????ConfusedROFL

Edited by whitepearl - 20 July 2012 at 12:54am
whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
DancingParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2

Paytonlee Goldie
Paytonlee
Paytonlee

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged
welcome back cv's..the show now has it's magic touch which was lost for a few daysBig smile

Edited by Paytonlee - 20 July 2012 at 12:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlJay_tapori

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Varsha, wonderful post. Made me smile and I completely agree with you. The last two episodes were so our NBT, our show. Day Dreaming I loved the fountain scene so much...my favourite part in the entire episode. Embarrassed Springing water might be an indication that its time for the two lovers to be together, no matter how many Ridz comes. Approve

Coming to Ridz, she made me confused with her sudden psycho version. Probably she has some medical problem or it was just for Mohan. Lets see how the drama unfolds. Ermm

Right now, I'm too excited for Sangeet. Dancing I hope to see MM dancing together. Day Dreaming

Edited by -Bidzie- - 20 July 2012 at 12:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlMeera_Ka_MohanJay_taporimanesha76-Swetha-

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Varsha, wonderful post. Made me smile and I completely agree with you. The last two episodes were so our NBT, our show. Day Dreaming I loved the fountain scene so much...my favourite part in the entire episode. Embarrassed Springing water might be an indication that its time for the two lovers to be together, no matter how many Ridz comes. Approve

Coming to Ridz, she made me confused with her sudden psycho version. Probably she has some medical problem or it was just for Mohan. Lets see how the drama unfolds. Ermm

Right now, I'm too excited for Sangeet. Dancing I hope to see MM dancing together. Day Dreaming
Thanks Bid...Me too going to enjoy the Sangeet...waiting for every scene that will have MM together. After so much of drama , I am confident that Cv's will handle Riddhi's track without hurting fans.
BTW who is with KKK in your profile pic?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_MohanJay_tapori-Swetha-

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paytonlee

welcome back cv's..the show now has it's magic touch which was lost for a few daysBig smile

Yea! NBT is Magical...so true...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay_tapori

Diviya27 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlJay_tapori

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index