Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 (Page 59)

Anam... IF-Sizzlerz
Anam...
Anam...

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Ok just wanted to say I found that moment where salman kissed avneet on the forehead (after she and Darsheel got 10 points) absolutely cute and adorable. Salman seems like a nice guy...found that moment too sweet so thought I'd say it here.
I know there is a lot of negativity on this forum towards salman-isha & it must be terrible for u guys to read all those bashing posts. All I'd like to say is, chin up guys and don't react to at all to the bashing...eventually it will all stop. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7..Chandni..-Chandramukhi-khamosshhh-GayabCat-Starktastic

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Did Salman and Isha perform on 'Kisi Disco Mein Jaaye'? coz tht's not a Govinda Karishma song but Govinda Raveena song.Confused
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
I'm in a mood to rant so pardon me if I sound negative but I can't help it

The act was didn't make any sense to me. Sure they danced to great moves with good synchronization but apart from the Govinda/Karisma sound tracks, it had no connection to the Bollywood couple. For the first time I felt Salman's choreography was lacking the objective of the challenge 

Moreover, I have no clue why judges were raving about Isha's expressions cuz I found them doze worthy. I have seen Govinda and Karisma's songs and she was no where near them. Must agree that she and Salman were lot better in the relay round

I'm disappointed but keeping my hopes high for next week. Wanna see Isha bang on again and I hope Salman works harder next time. Good luck Mr. Handsome!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Chandni..-GayabCat-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khamosshhh

Did Salman and Isha perform on 'Kisi Disco Mein Jaaye'? coz tht's not a Govinda Karishma song but Govinda Raveena song.Confused

No according to my memory bank Remo & Madhuri danced on this number post their act
MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
hey nadzi di. :D
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Divzy Hug Howdy?!?!

Did you watch the show last night?
MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
"U guys are so sweet .. I'm not sure if it was the best of my choreography 2day .. But I tried really hard to do justice to the style . " His tweet ..watever everyone says about his last nyt performance .. i think  his choreography was upto the mark ...agar aap ksi jodi ko govinda karishma dete ho ...toh isse jyada kya xpect kar sakte ho .they toh fir b done that much ..Govinda and karishma were themselves not that of outclass dancers ... both of them used to do latkas and jhatkas ...and he fully used it all in that act ...their xpressions were gud too ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7FleurBleue

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 19 August 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

"U guys are so sweet .. I'm not sure if it was the best of my choreography 2day .. But I tried really hard to do justice to the style . " His tweet ..watever everyone says about his last nyt performance .. i think  his choreography was upto the mark ...agar aap ksi jodi ko govinda karishma dete ho ...toh isse jyada kya xpect kar sakte ho .they toh fir b done that much ..Govinda and karishma were themselves not that of outclass dancers ... both of them used to do latkas and jhatkas ...and he fully used it all in that act ...their xpressions were gud too ..

It's okay Salman. We know you will come back Big smile 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index