Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 (Page 44)

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

He tweeted Smile "thank u all for such kind msgs n for showing me such love .. Will always need ur prayers .. N insha Allah will be back with a bang .. Love u all .. Truly yours"

Come back soon dude !! Heart 

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
@divya :D dnt knw wat he'll do in two days...
@nishu ya its ryt..but firstly im his fan infact im supprtng isha di coz of him..so i always keep my view point from his side..
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
What do you think which onscreen bwood couple salman and isha will be portraying????
Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

What do you think which onscreen bwood couple salman and isha will be portraying????

Is this the next challenge? Sounds interesting

My fav Bollywood jodi is SRK & Kajol but I guess everybody would be eyeing them right now. Last time Salman couldn't perform his tribute to SRK & Madhuri during Madhuri's challenge round since he and Yana got eliminated so I'm hoping for anything that features SRK from him
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Wish he do smethng diffrnt..cnt wait for next week Smile
ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by i5hy

Yeah... did u see isha's face when he gave the 9? She couldnt believe it. She was fumbling on what to say when she was asked abt how she is feeling cox wen she went upstairs she was confident that its a 30 for sure.She must have rehearsed on her mind abt getting 30 again but wen remo gave 9 she was at a loss for wordsOuch There is something fishy going on in jhalak these days. Im just not saying this cox my fav jodi isha-salman didnt get 30. Ever since the wild card episode the way how judges gives marks seems very calculated. I mean in sat's episode also KW got a 7, 8 n astonishingly a 9 from karan johar.
Coming to remo he was the only judge in jhalak who always has been consistent in his decision making and giving marks according to dance wise. But these days he too is dancing to some1 else's tune (could b the channel or producers). He gave puneet n shibani a 7Shocked n then isha a 9 after his famous this is it dialogue. Kuch chakkar zaroor hai. The show has become very commercial now. They want to keep the people who would give them viewers...not the people who are talented.

I skipped the show this week since Salman wasn't there

Can't comment on Isha and Cornell's performance or any of the acts this week but you are right with regard to the scorings of the judges. Especially Remo who I adore and respect. The marks are super rigid and I totally agree with your perception on Remo's 'this is it'

We can't expect miracles from these reality shows cuz once a reality show, always a reality show LOL They are always scripted and the deserved contestant never wins at the end unless a miracle happens. This is why I was shocked when Salman won the first DID season. I honestly had no faith in Zee TV but that was a pleasant surprise to see a deserving candidate win against all odds

isha and cornell gave a very good performance indeed for they got only 8 hours to practice together...ClapClap But  there ws something a bit reallu missing today... the chemistry and understanding between salmaan and isha is incredible... their mind set is tuned with each other as they are practicing for the last 2 months together... bringing that magic in 8 hours is impossible...  If thsi performance was given by any other contestant ,it wud have been a 30 waala one... but for isha , the standard is very very high... it was nt a 30 waala performance by her standard... it worth a 29 for sure... but no doubt that she is the best dancer in the lot, by any means.. Hope salmaan get well soon and they back on their 10-10-10 waala days Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilike_tv

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by i5hy

Yeah... did u see isha's face when he gave the 9? She couldnt believe it. She was fumbling on what to say when she was asked abt how she is feeling cox wen she went upstairs she was confident that its a 30 for sure.She must have rehearsed on her mind abt getting 30 again but wen remo gave 9 she was at a loss for wordsOuch There is something fishy going on in jhalak these days. Im just not saying this cox my fav jodi isha-salman didnt get 30. Ever since the wild card episode the way how judges gives marks seems very calculated. I mean in sat's episode also KW got a 7, 8 n astonishingly a 9 from karan johar.
Coming to remo he was the only judge in jhalak who always has been consistent in his decision making and giving marks according to dance wise. But these days he too is dancing to some1 else's tune (could b the channel or producers). He gave puneet n shibani a 7Shocked n then isha a 9 after his famous this is it dialogue. Kuch chakkar zaroor hai. The show has become very commercial now. They want to keep the people who would give them viewers...not the people who are talented.

I skipped the show this week since Salman wasn't there

Can't comment on Isha and Cornell's performance or any of the acts this week but you are right with regard to the scorings of the judges. Especially Remo who I adore and respect. The marks are super rigid and I totally agree with your perception on Remo's 'this is it'

We can't expect miracles from these reality shows cuz once a reality show, always a reality show LOL They are always scripted and the deserved contestant never wins at the end unless a miracle happens. This is why I was shocked when Salman won the first DID season. I honestly had no faith in Zee TV but that was a pleasant surprise to see a deserving candidate win against all odds

isha and cornell gave a very good performance indeed for they got only 8 hours to practice together...ClapClap But  there ws something a bit reallu missing today... the chemistry and understanding between salmaan and isha is incredible... their mind set is tuned with each other as they are practicing for the last 2 months together... bringing that magic in 8 hours is impossible...  If thsi performance was given by any other contestant ,it wud have been a 30 waala one... but for isha , the standard is very very high... it was nt a 30 waala performance by her standard... it worth a 29 for sure... but no doubt that she is the best dancer in the lot, by any means.. Hope salmaan get well soon and they back on their 10-10-10 waala days Big smile
they are just perfect together ...i wish they get 30 next week ...but even if they dnt ...no probs ...we cant xpect them to be superhumans ...Smile

Edited by salmangirl - 13 August 2012 at 6:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

MeraCheekuVirat IF-Rockerz
MeraCheekuVirat
MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
me too wid nadzi di.
shahrukh and madhuri tribute i would love to watch it.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index