Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 (Page 42)

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

Originally posted by ThatOneGal

Forgot to add...i felt really bad for Salman...missed him too. With all respect to Cornell i would say...Salman's can't be replaced !! Ouch 
Nobody can replace him ...his aura is totally different ..hez unique ..the way he looks ..he dancces...he talks ..everything

Yes...agreed Big smile hope he comes back soon on stage...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFoodyTwoShoes

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
cornell was really good...hats off to him.

Not surprised that Isha pulled it off...she was practicing steps with salman before he got injured...salman only got injured while performing last step...so it was cornell who has to learn everything in 8 hrs & to give support to Isha...& he didn't disappointed.

I like the way Isha talked abt Salman,she said we started this journey together & whenever it ends,it should end together. Isha-Salman have good bonding now i guess...can't wait for next week to see both of them perform together & score perfect marks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DriftInfinitely-Chandramukhi-

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
He tweeted Smile "thank u all for such kind msgs n for showing me such love .. Will always need ur prayers .. N insha Allah will be back with a bang .. Love u all .. Truly yours"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7Elvira22i5hyFleurBleueStarktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by i5hy

This is strange. Remo said "this is it"  but gave 9D'oh If he wanted to give 9 what was the need to say this is it. This show is getting rigged. All the scores 2nyt seems like. Rithwik's dance doesnt deserve a 30 n darsheel also got 30 mainly cox they r kids and avni was in pain and hurt. GC's dance was ok and so was gia. If it were salman then remo would have given 10 pakka.

This is one aspect of Remo's which I don't agree with. He should stop giving away 'This is it' if he's not giving full 10/10. It's high time he controlled himself when sharing comments cuz saying 'This is it' and giving 9 marks is like a big slap on the face 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i5hy-Chandramukhi-

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

He tweeted Smile "thank u all for such kind msgs n for showing me such love .. Will always need ur prayers .. N insha Allah will be back with a bang .. Love u all .. Truly yours"

Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

thanx so much for sharing the tweet. So happy to hear he will be back soon. Cornell did gr8 last nyt but no1 can beat the jodi of isha-salmanTongue

Rose_7

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

This is one aspect of Remo's which I don't agree with. He should stop giving away 'This is it' if he's not giving full 10/10. It's high time he controlled himself when sharing comments cuz saying 'This is it' and giving 9 marks is like a big slap on the face 

Yeah... did u see isha's face when he gave the 9? She couldnt believe it. She was fumbling on what to say when she was asked abt how she is feeling cox wen she went upstairs she was confident that its a 30 for sure.She must have rehearsed on her mind abt getting 30 again but wen remo gave 9 she was at a loss for wordsOuch There is something fishy going on in jhalak these days. Im just not saying this cox my fav jodi isha-salman didnt get 30. Ever since the wild card episode the way how judges gives marks seems very calculated. I mean in sat's episode also KW got a 7, 8 n astonishingly a 9 from karan johar.
Coming to remo he was the only judge in jhalak who always has been consistent in his decision making and giving marks according to dance wise. But these days he too is dancing to some1 else's tune (could b the channel or producers). He gave puneet n shibani a 7Shocked n then isha a 9 after his famous this is it dialogue. Kuch chakkar zaroor hai. The show has become very commercial now. They want to keep the people who would give them viewers...not the people who are talented.

Starktastic

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

ur wrong if salman wud have been there ...then also they wud have got 29 ...bcoz of the chaau mask ...it was not used by salman in the choreography unfortunately ...there were no flaws in their dancing .. Dead salman didnt used it intentionally ...but remo sir knows more ..im feeling bad for my hero ..just bcoz of that last step he got to face so much of pain ...wish he wud not have done thatCry

I dont know... If Remo wanted to give 9 why did he then say that its a "this is it" performance. Even darsheel's performance also had a few glitches but still all gave 10. Last nyt's performance wasnt the same cox salman wasnt there. Have been used to isha-salman so much that without them i didnt feel like im watching jhalak dikhlajaOuch.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index