Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 (Page 41)

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Now isha performance going on. Missing salman so much Ouch

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
This is strange. Remo said "this is it"  but gave 9D'oh If he wanted to give 9 what was the need to say this is it. This show is getting rigged. All the scores 2nyt seems like. Rithwik's dance doesnt deserve a 30 n darsheel also got 30 mainly cox they r kids and avni was in pain and hurt. GC's dance was ok and so was gia. If it were salman then remo would have given 10 pakka.
MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i5hy

This is strange. Remo said "this is it"  but gave 9D'oh If he wanted to give 9 what was the need to say this is it. This show is getting rigged. All the scores 2nyt seems like. Rithwik's dance doesnt deserve a 30 n darsheel also got 30 mainly cox they r kids and avni was in pain and hurt. GC's dance was ok and so was gia. If it were salman then remo would have given 10 pakka.
ur wrong if salman wud have been there ...then also they wud have got 29 ...bcoz of the chaau mask ...it was not used by salman in the choreography unfortunately ...there were no flaws in their dancing .. Dead salman didnt used it intentionally ...but remo sir knows more ..im feeling bad for my hero ..just bcoz of that last step he got to face so much of pain ...wish he wud not have done thatCry
snowflake. IF-Stunnerz
snowflake.
snowflake.

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Missed Salmaan Ouch
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Missed Salmaan Ouch
missed him lyk hell ...cant wait for next week !!! Ouch
FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

I loved Isha's performance with Cornell !! It's not easy to do well with a completely unknown person overnight. Isha did that . Kudos to Cornel as well...memorising, reharsing and performing at the main stage in a matter of few hours is not easy at all !!!!

Wish they had the masks on...that would have earned them another 30 !! Nonetheless i am very proud of Isha.
FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Forgot to add...i felt really bad for Salman...missed him too. With all respect to Cornell i would say...Salman's can't be replaced !! Ouch 
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ThatOneGal

Forgot to add...i felt really bad for Salman...missed him too. With all respect to Cornell i would say...Salman's can't be replaced !! Ouch 
Nobody can replace him ...his aura is totally different ..hez unique ..the way he looks ..he dancces...he talks ..everything

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index