Salman-Isha AT#2 *Born To Win*Voting Details onPG1 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Someone should ask Isha... how do you do this week after week after week!!  πŸ‘

As remo said today it was all abt Isha only & i completely agree with him...Isha was looking really beautiful πŸ˜›.

Just watch the episode!! OMG!! Isha is so gorgeous!! Salman is an awesome choreographer!! He trained Karanvir too!! Another amazing performance!! 
just two days of rehearsals and wat an awsom performance πŸ‘ salman salman salman 😍 ab toh words hi nai hain describe karne k lie ...btw next week is tribute to rajesh khanna ji spcl ..and every contestant have to perform on his songs ... Salman and isha performing on Zindagi ka Safar from movie aanand.. very emotional song ...
Last night was again mind blowing. How can they raise the bar in each episode so confidently? Hats off Salman & Isha!!

Mamma mia that was one helluva pole dance. Madhuri's right!! Isha surely was sensuous but my eyes were glued to the handsome hawties. Both men were ridiculously HAWT πŸ€ͺ  

Karanvir was really good and he performed beyond my expectations. Can't believe I was mad at him... Poor fellow. I feel horrible now :(

@Varsha
Rajesh Khanna eh? Sounds interesting... I can't wait to watch their next act
LOVED them today! The dance was sexy and entertaining but not vulgar at all. Absolutely amazing! I know they're going to be amazing every week, but they still blow me away when they dance. 

Karanvir was fabulous as well. Great work by all three of them πŸ‘
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Last night was again mind blowing. How can they raise the bar in each episode so confidently? Hats off Salman & Isha!!

Mamma mia that was one helluva pole dance. Madhuri's right!! Isha surely was sensuous but my eyes were glued to the handsome hawties. Both men were ridiculously HAWT πŸ€ͺ  

Karanvir was really good and he performed beyond my expectations. Can't believe I was mad at him... Poor fellow. I feel horrible now :(

@Varsha
Rajesh Khanna eh? Sounds interesting... I can't wait to watch their next act

Dont tell me u dnt  knw about rajesh khanna ji ???? 😲
.Btw i just found salman hawtest and sexiest ...omfg !!! others two ere invisible to meπŸ˜†
Yeah I know about Rajesh Khanna and I loved him in Kati Patang, Aradhana and Anand. It's sad that he's no more... I heard that he's the first Indian super star
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Yeah I know about Rajesh Khanna and I loved him in Kati Patang, Aradhana and Anand. It's sad that he's no more... I heard that he's the first Indian super star

hmm he was ...salman is performing on aanand's song ...its a very slow song but emotional...dont knw wat he'll do on that...its again going to be beyond imagination
He might opt for contemporary this time. I just love that dance form and Salman nails this form every time he's on stage 

I don't remember the songs from Ananad but I do remember the songs from his other two movies which I love. It'll be really interesting to watch...